What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HAARP Engineering 'FRANKENSTORM' Hurricane Sandy - CAUGHT on SATELLITE and RADAR!!! ‏

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
wow. thats pure gold the second video. Is that Billy Bob?

Those lines? those lines are from Doppler radar stations. That stuff is on the radar for weather all the time if you look at the life storm tracking.

Second video is very funny though. "Electromagnetic Engineering" Im busting my guts.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I know for a fact some of those chem trails are ment to manipulate weather only because I know a dude who was trying to get a job with them, they are based out of minasota, and the pay is good if your a pilot looking for work and dont mind fuckin with the weather.

Skinny Leaf

Veteran
HAARP is what has been giving us a drought in our area. Now they spun up a hurricane to reduce the population on the East Coast. That technology can do some serious damage.

Skinny Leaf

Veteran
Why do you think there is a hole in the ozone layer? This technology has been around for decades. They have refined it and made it more powerful. Really there is no telling what all they can do with HAARP. The U.S. isn't the only ones that have it. HAARP is known for being able to manipulate upper atmospheric conditions.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Why do you think there is a hole in the ozone layer? This technology has been around for decades. They have refined it and made it more powerful. Really there is no telling what all they can do with HAARP. The U.S. isn't the only ones that have it. HAARP is known for being able to manipulate upper atmospheric conditions.

the hole in the ozone layer is constant and has occurred naturally forever. you have to think of the ozone layer like a big donut.. the hole is in the middle on the pole and we are only shown the hole when its at its largest which is constantly expands and contracts with the season.. the whole ozone shit is a crock...

however the earth is changing but its more due to planet alignments and entering into Aquarius and out of Pisces

Last edited:

1ManGrow

HAARP has been blamed by conspiracy theorists for a range of events, including numerous natural disasters. Various scientists have commented that HAARP is an attractive target for conspiracy theorists because according to computer scientist David Naiditch, "its purpose seems deeply mysterious to the scientifically uninformed".[3

The most prominent instrument at the HAARP Station is the Ionospheric Research Instrument (IRI), a high-power radio frequency transmitter facility operating in the high frequency (HF) band. The IRI is used to temporarily excite a limited area of the ionosphere. Other instruments, such as a VHF and a UHF radar, a fluxgate magnetometer, a digisonde, and an induction magnetometer, are used to study the physical processes that occur in the excited region.

The HAARP project directs a 3.6 MW signal, in the 2.8–10 MHz region of the HF (high-frequency) band, into the ionosphere. The signal may be pulsed or continuous. Then, effects of the transmission and any recovery period can be examined using associated instrumentation, including VHF and UHF radars, HF receivers, and optical cameras. According to the HAARP team, this will advance the study of basic natural processes that occur in the ionosphere under the natural but much stronger influence of solar interaction, and how the natural ionosphere affects radio signals.

This will enable scientists to develop methods to mitigate these effects to improve the reliability or performance of communication and navigation systems, which would have a wide range of uses, civilian and military, such as an increased accuracy of GPS navigation, and advances in underwater and underground research and applications. This may lead to improved methods for submarine communication, or an ability to remotely sense and map the mineral content of the terrestrial subsurface, and perhaps underground complexes, of regions or countries, among other things. The current facility lacks the range to reach these countries, but the research could be used to develop a mobile platform.[4

I have lost faith in my government but I do not buy in to the chem trails/haarp

As many videos as you can find proving your theory I can find just as many that disproves it..

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
HAARP has been blamed by conspiracy theorists for a range of events, including numerous natural disasters. Various scientists have commented that HAARP is an attractive target for conspiracy theorists because according to computer scientist David Naiditch, "its purpose seems deeply mysterious to the scientifically uninformed".[3

The most prominent instrument at the HAARP Station is the Ionospheric Research Instrument (IRI), a high-power radio frequency transmitter facility operating in the high frequency (HF) band. The IRI is used to temporarily excite a limited area of the ionosphere. Other instruments, such as a VHF and a UHF radar, a fluxgate magnetometer, a digisonde, and an induction magnetometer, are used to study the physical processes that occur in the excited region.

The HAARP project directs a 3.6 MW signal, in the 2.8–10 MHz region of the HF (high-frequency) band, into the ionosphere. The signal may be pulsed or continuous. Then, effects of the transmission and any recovery period can be examined using associated instrumentation, including VHF and UHF radars, HF receivers, and optical cameras. According to the HAARP team, this will advance the study of basic natural processes that occur in the ionosphere under the natural but much stronger influence of solar interaction, and how the natural ionosphere affects radio signals.

This will enable scientists to develop methods to mitigate these effects to improve the reliability or performance of communication and navigation systems, which would have a wide range of uses, civilian and military, such as an increased accuracy of GPS navigation, and advances in underwater and underground research and applications. This may lead to improved methods for submarine communication, or an ability to remotely sense and map the mineral content of the terrestrial subsurface, and perhaps underground complexes, of regions or countries, among other things. The current facility lacks the range to reach these countries, but the research could be used to develop a mobile platform.[4

I have lost faith in my government but I do not buy in to the chem trails/haarp

As many videos as you can find proving your theory I can find just as many that disproves it..

Theres 3-4 really good books on haarp i suggest you read them before forming an opinion. You tubes are not the best way to broadcast information but it does seem to get info out to the masses... its in the books which no one reads where all the real information is. Read those and form your opinion after that. Any one that is weary of information presented will always find something in the youtube video that may be mistrud by the author and dismiss the whole as rubbish...

very dangerous way of thinking and is the reason we find ourselves in this mess to begin with...

and btw with any government wrong doing there is always an elaborate coverup and always what seems like good information to back what the government is saying is true.. well when you own all the experts you can make them say anything you want.. take 9/11 for example...

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Wow
Haarp fucking sucks!
I mean this should have been some destructive shit with all the haarp and chem shits...
But then again the government never gets a damn thing right...

sso

Veteran
so, whats the latest speculation or evidence for the

exact reason they are doing this?

seems, bit insane, even for our governments.