What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sensi star

scotsman

7 weeks flower flushed them tonight....looking for some sensi star seeds from a trusting supplier but a lot are sold out anyone help with a site...ta

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1346691625224.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1346691625224.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 7

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been on the hunt myself for Sensi Star. Paradise's section on SeedBotique shows them, but when I go to order it shows "sold out". Why not just remove them from Paradise's home page? I've heard the fem version isn't up to snuff, so not interested in trying them.

Last edited:

HOVAH2.0

Sensi Star still is the best indica iv ever had,and yes the ferm version is weaker..buy the standard version if you can find, i never buy F1s either..

scotsman

Very hard to get in 5 feminised infact thought i had it ordered till i got an email..out of stock...whats on a par for yield an quality of smoke...

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fellow ICM member mort goldman found that Delta 9 currently has Sensi Star f2's they are selling on SeedBotique as "Super Star". The description says Delta used 2 sativa leaning sensi star males in making the f2's. I have Star Dog s1's (TY brother redspaghetti!), want to hit it with sensi star. Gonna call the cross "Star 69" because of the backcross.

scotsman

I got seedsmans last pack of 5...happy with that...that strain sounds good wanna try that...

Latest posts

Latest posts