What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Official Boxing Thread

RugerBaby

Autos are for pussies!
Veteran
Just curious, any other hardcore boxing fans out there? If so, please feel free to jump in! Currently pumped for the Mayweather/Ortiz bout on the 17th. Im hoping Ortiz gets the win, but I feel hes still too young/ inexperienced to fight Mayweather. I believe Ortiz's only chance of winning is to KO Mayweather, which I believe can be done, considering Ortiz's power. Anyone else gonna be watching?

jumanji2

What's up Rugger, I'm hyped up myself! And Ortiz does have a chance but once Floyd begins his usual "track meet" he's just gonna pick off of him and it'll be over. Ortiz does look good tho. I like his chances but We shall see.

Watch out for that Saul Alvarez fight as well! Dudes a beast sasquash lookin' motherfucker lol. Very bright future.

RugerBaby

Autos are for pussies!
Veteran
wow, that was a straight bitch move by Mayweather! I dont agree with Ortiz's headbutt, but that was taken care of with a point deduction. But, to lure someone in like that and punch them...wowzers.

HUGE

Veteran
if anyone thinks for 1 secon tha tthat entire fight from headbutt to ko wasnt scripted. i have some beach front property hear in idaho id like to sell you. these fucks need to be investigated. that was worse that the WWE. What the fuck. do they really think we are that stupid?. it seems some folks are buying this lyi just like 911. wholly fuck.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
of course it was scripted...

mayweather bought out another punk bitch.

going into this fight, ortiz was promised 2 million dollars, and mayweather was promised 25 million dollars...

victor ortiz is a 24 year old son of mexican immigrants and he doesnt have the millions that mayweather has... .

i will put money on it that mayweather, or mayweathers camp offered young victor 5 million to take the loss....

its just like young and up coming rappers.... they get bought out thru contracts by the wealthy rappers and get shut down out of the game...

...of course you or I will NEVER know the truth

RugerBaby

Autos are for pussies!
Veteran
anyone ordering the Marquez vs Fedchenko & Rios vs Abril ppv tonight? Should be some good action tonight.

RugerBaby

Autos are for pussies!
Veteran
Antonio Demarco vs Adrien Broner tonight on HBO. Cant wait for this fight. This will be Broner's first legitimate test. I still see Broner getting by pretty easy, but Demarco does a pose a threat.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
I'd love to order the Marquez v Pacquiao fight. But I can't justify the price. Work is slow and money is tight.. Is it available for free on the internet?

FWIW, Time Warner Cable is showing the first 3 fights for free, through their on demand programming.

RugerBaby

Autos are for pussies!
Veteran
I'd love to order the Marquez v Pacquiao fight. But I can't justify the price. Work is slow and money is tight.. Is it available for free on the internet?

FWIW, Time Warner Cable is showing the first 3 fights for free, through their on demand programming.

yes, it will probably be free online somewhere ;)

Im going to order it, cant rely on choppy streams sometimes. Even if it is their fourth clash against each other, Im still excited as if it was their first! :woohoo:

RugerBaby

Autos are for pussies!
Veteran
BTW they both looked ripped at the weigh in, especially Marquez.

Pacquiao_Marquez_weighin_121207_004a.jpg

Pacquiao_Marquez_weighin_121207_005a.jpg

growhi

Marquez looks like he has some GH bloat going on in his abs?!?!:thinking:

its possible but i doubt it , lets face it almost anyone whos full time job was training and was highly dedicated could add a few pounds of muscle like marquez has !

you never know tho really !!

was one the most exciting fights iv seen in a long time !!

S

spiritual uk

pac man does not look the same fighter since Mayweather brought up his steroid use.

viva carl froch!granite chin and comes to fight.

Latest posts

Latest posts