What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

STONED YOUNIVERSE - A NEW WAY TO THINK ABOUT GETTING HIGH

THCengineer

fe18b99ebfa42f467e0ceda8bc738d5e.jpg

THE UNIVERSE AND I ARE SIMULTANEOUSLY GETTING HIGH ALONG WITH AN INFINITY OF OTHER EYES LIKE YOU AND ME

STONED YOUNIVERSE

PREMISE: WHEN YOU GET HIGH, THE UNIVERSE GETS HIGH TOO. IT'S NOT ONLY A QUESTION OF YOU BECOMING INTOXICATED, FOR THE UNIVERSE IS ALSO GETTING STONED THROUGH YOU. THEREFORE WHEN YOU DECIDE TO GET INEBRIATED, ITS ALSO THE UNIVERSE MAKING THAT DECISION WITH YOU IN TANDEM. THIS IS BECAUSE THE UNIVERSE AND YOU ARE LITERALLY, ONE. NO CAJOLE! THIS IS A METAPHOR, NOT A SIMILE. YOU ARE THE UNIVERSE - THE UNIVERSE IS PROJECTED INTO HUMANITY - YOU ARE THE YOUNIVERSE!

You are an integral part of a universe in permanent mutation; you are energy and consciousness, no matter what happens, no matter what you do, where you are, or what your current form is. You are the self-conscious "mirror image" of the universe itself. The universe created you in order to investigate itself. This is why you cannot separate the subject from the object. You are an organ of this universe, thus, you are essentially THE YOUNIVERSE.

https://www.quora.com/Has-the-Universe-created-us-in-order-to-investigate-itself-Is-this-why-you-cannot-separate-the-subject-the-object

There can be no doubt that the Universe has created us. We have emerged from within it. During the moment of observation, the observer and the observed become a self-referential interactive system as suggested by Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle and the Final Anthropic Principle. By whatever means, we are the Universe become conscious. The very particles we are made of were created inside of imploding stars. Those particles have become organized and in living things, have become conscious. When we look upward at the Universe, the Universe sees itself. A Universe that contains the mechanism for parts of itself to become conscious must also be conscious by association. Wouldn't a conscious Universe want to answer the same questions that we want to answer? What am I? Where do I come from? What will happen to me in the future? Stephen Hawking says our Universe was probably the baby of a previous, or larger Universe - see Black Holes & Baby Universes - and has become a mature Universe. Parallels with our own life cycle. Parallels with our own curiosity. We are the Universe's creation and we strive every day to answer questions about the Universe for no other reason than to know. To know our self. To know itself. 'Without a subject there is no object' said The Buddha. Without an observer, there is no object. Without consciousness there is no Universe. Subject and object are inter-dependent and cannot be separated. They are the same thing. We are the Universe. Same goes for the measuring equipment that we create to see those parts of the Universe which we cannot see with our own eyes, the infra-red, the ultra-violet and so on. Everything was created by the Universe in order to observe and investigate itself. Have fun thinking through this one and please feel free to add your thoughts.

The following revision has been redacted from: "The Active Side of Infinity" by Carlos Castaneda https://www.tmgnow.com/repository/cosmology/syntax.html

Is there an Almighty God? This is not really a question, although it sounds like it is. Is the concept of a higher, separate God valid, or is it merely a linguistic sleight-of-hand, an unsuspected liability of language structure itself? Is the syntax that requires an overlord of beginnings, developments and ends as statements of fact the only syntax that exists? That's the real question. There is another syntax which demands that the universe has projected itself into humanity be taken as a fact. In that syntax nothing begins and nothing ends; the universe and humanity are one seamless, holistic being; thus birth is not a clear-cut event, but a specific type of intensity, and so is maturation, and so is death, in which the traditional religious concept of "God" is irrelevant. A man of that syntax, looking over his equations, finds that he has calculated enough varieties of intensity to say with authority that the universe never began and will never end, but that it has gone, and is going now, and will go through endless fluctuations of intensity. That man could very well conclude that the universe itself is the chariot of intensity and that one can board it to journey through changes without end. He will conclude all that, and much more, perhaps without ever realizing that he is merely confirming the syntax of his mother tongue.

tumblr_o5dyb9UVF81rrk5zio1_500.jpg

I AM A FRACTAL SHINING BRIGHT MY FLESH AND BLOOD DISTILLED STARLIGHT AN ANGLE OF GEOMETRY REFLECTING ALL INFINITY

THCengineer

YOUNIVERSE REFLECTIONS

YOUNIVERSE REFLECTIONS

maxresdefault.jpg

Gigapixels of Andromeda 1.5 Billion​

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqly-bE2-W8
NASA Releases its Biggest Picture Ever (UHD4K) - Published Jan 22, 2015

It is the largest and sharpest image ever taken of the galaxy which requires 4.3 GB of disc space. Andromeda is nearest galactic neighbour which is over 2 million light-years away from earth, according to The Hubble Space Telescope that is a project of international cooperation between NASA and the European Space Agency

YOUNIVERSE REFLECTIONS

Here upon this precious speck of dust WE go about OUR daily lives preoccupied with myriad insignificant trivialities: political intrigues, family dramas, tribal warfare, watching OUR waistlines, balancing OUR checkbooks, trying to be a nice person; all the while too distracted to awaken to the wonder of it all.......the revelation of the mystery of the creation......the mystery of good and evil.......the mystery of life and death.......the mystery of things long gone.......what has happened.......what is out there.......what alien powers impinge on US.......WE know that the universe is immense beyond any power of imagining.......WE are just an atom in a vast and alien cosmos in which lots of strange things are going on......WE ponder where WE are going.......and WE, the inheritors of the timeless mysterious gift of life who are still evolving ask, what wonders --- or terrors --- does evolution hold in store for US in the next ten thousand years.......in a million.......in ten million........?

7b763fd54c6b6afc22725cff65cd3aa3.jpg

You will find that knowing that there is evidence of something’s existence helps you to believe that it is real. Remember, you need to believe that these are more than words on a page in order to make it work for you. Belief is essential to make it true for you.

THCengineer

"EVEN IF IT'S NOT ALIENS IT'S ALIENS"

Ha! Ha!

But really?

Then riddle me this subtextual caveat:

"YOUniverse integration transcends alienation"

[P'S., Here are some hints]:

The illusion that we are separate from one another is an optical delusion of our consciousness. -- Albert Einstein

All things are connected. Whatever befalls the earth, befalls the sons and daughters of the earth. Man did not weave the web of life; he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself. -- Chief Seattle

I am a citizen of the Universe, I am child of the expanse of Creation's Realm. Within me are all the stars and planets.
-- Charles H. Kropf

Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, we are one.

Stars And Dust

I am the dust in the sunlight, I am the ball of the sun...
I am the mist of morning, the breath of evening....
I am the spark in the stone, the gleam of gold in the metal....
The rose and the nightingale drunk with its fragrance.
I am the chain of being, the circle of the spheres,
The scale of creation, the rise and the fall.
I am what is and is not...
I am the soul in all.
-- Rumi

Capt. Kirk: [on ship-wide speakers] "Captain to crew: Those of you who have served for long on this vessel have encountered alien life-forms. You know the greatest danger facing us is..... ourselves, and irrational fear of the unknown. There's no such thing as 'the unknown,' only things temporarily hidden, temporarily not understood." ~ The Corbomite Maneuver(1966) Star Trek (TV Series)

M

metsäkana

if everything is universe why some people smoke,drink and take bullshit universe dont want that =)

shithawk420

Veteran
Because quantum theory is bullshit in itself.pseudo science at its best cause we cant dis prove scientific theory.

THCengineer

if everything is universe why some people smoke, drink and take bullshit universe dont want that =)

Through the exercise of provisional self-will humanity is evolving towards YOUniverse realignment. Humanity's experiment with autonomy, albeit a temporary but necessary "first step," nonetheless incurs an existential schizophrenia, whose pathology outpictures the Pandora's Box Pandemonium plaguing 21st century civilization.

In terms of mainstream parlance, it's about free-will vs. God's Will.

THCengineer

shithawk420 proffered: "the only difference between me and you is a couple of drinks"

Or maybe the only symptomatic "difference" between you and I is that you are drinking to mitigate a state of separation from Source, while I am drinking a celebratory toast to YOUniverse?

THCengineer

YOUNIVERSE/SINGULARITY VORTEX

maxresdefault.jpg

The Singularity is very, very near. World War III has started. It has already affected every single citizen of the Middle East. Soon it will spill over to affect every single citizen of the world. When the trends of our energy supply, international crises, globalizing economy, world environment, pharmaceutical pollution, social conditions and technology advances are overlaid upon a chart of time, a startling pattern becomes plainly visible: lots of exponential curves all heading toward infinity or zero in a short period of time. This pattern foretells of something both frightening and strangely exciting at once. It reveals that in the next few years, humanity will experience a transformation like none other in our history -- a transformation that some of us now call The Singularity. Singularity is a concept from physics and mathematics that describes a condition in which things go so non-linear that they are totally unpredictable. Not just in theory, but in practice. When we enter a singularity, our imperfect ability to predict the future becomes not just more imperfect, but it nearly vanishes altogether, and whatever may emerge on the other side of imminent events is concealed by complexities far beyond our grasp. In other words, we will experience profound changes in our ways of life, yet we cannot really predict what those changes will be or how they will unfold. -- Joseph P. Firmage

https://tekgnostics.blogspot.com/2010/12/shadowboxing-singularity.html
Unique in the ancient apocalyptic literature was the view of the Gnostics in which the end time described did not manifest itself in the normal culmination of a battle, judgment, or catastrophe, but rather as a steady increase of light, through which darkness is made to disappear or in which iniquity dissolves just as the smoke rising into the air eventually dissipates. In the Gnostic perspective, wisdom is an inevitable force that needs to be yielded to by those who choose to accept it and are capable of understanding it. It is in the spirit of the ancient Gnostic texts that tek-gnostics views the approaching singularity. Not as some catastrophe, but rather a natural progression and evolution of Earth’s intelligence, demonstrated by Earth’s intelligence agents….humanity - the domesticated primates and their artifacts of intelligence….technology. We approach this as an intention, for the difference between knowledge and wisdom could also be the difference between technology run-amok and human/tech synergy. It is our obligation to harness our artifacts for Earth’s benefit….as we are but the reflective organ of our home-world.

Come you lost Atoms, to your Centre draw,

And be the Eternal Mirror that you saw.

Rays that have wander'd into Darkness wide,

Return and back into your sun subside.

The Conference of the Birds منطق الطیر Mantiq at-Tayr (1177)

Octet-VE-Atoms-Metal.gif

shithawk420

Veteran
Hmm I suppose .like the Eagles song,some drink to remember some drink to forget cest la vie.sorry I'm not getting into this.but thanks for saying I proffered.I I actually mean that

THCengineer

The Mad Hatter Poet fancies himself a laureate and pretentiously declares himself heroic!

[Therefore, reader, please be advised, that his crazed efforts are despised as the lunatic ravings of a stoned stoic.]

"Here's my cautionary warning

to dispel besotted mournings

of their unrequite intending

to mend brokenhearted rending's

misgivings that we are accursed

inheritors of cain's red earth

whose anguish for our long lost loves

martyred on memories thereof

entail vacuous distractions

precluding 'harebrained' attractions

of following that old Rabbit

'neath earth's melancholy habit

down to subterranean realms

of subjective heavens and hells

wherein the cultured Cheshire Cat

answers our questions unasked yet

then radiant with wisdom's glow

our enlightened response follows

up on Absolem the Caterpillar's

incisive enquiry, "Who are you?"

d09abcefa9883d629fa9724828f6f9dd.jpg

THCengineer

UNUS MUNDUS IS THE GOAL

UNUS MUNDUS IS THE GOAL

unus_mundos.jpg

Unus Mundus is Latin for "One world," a term which refers to the concept of an underlying unified reality from which everything emerges and returns to. It was popularized by Swiss psychoanalyst Carl Jung, though the term was used as early as the sixteenth century by Gerhard Dorn, a student of the famous alchemist Paracelsus.
H[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]uman beings appear to have an innate need to understand existence. It is a mystery inborn to dealing with matter. Who we are, our origins, and how we live in proximity to the above and the below, pique the curious mind. Unus Mundus or one world is a concept in which elements are both separate and at the same time united. In this world there is no disharmony. [/FONT]

WHAT IS UNUS MUNDUS?

How can UNUS MUNDUS be described? What is it, exactly? It is a transformational leap of human consciousness. It is the profound integration of spirit and matter, also described by the Gnostics as the sacred union of universe and self. It has been called Cosmic Consciousness, Ascension, Enlightenment and Nirvana. Throughout recorded history, innumerable groups of like-minded people with mutual ideologies have banded together to achieve this very goal. The survival of these sanguine communities into modern times testifies to the enduring strength and determination of their prime objective of becoming "gods." Unfortunately, their founder's original missions have fragmented into a bewildering "hodgepodge" of divergent expressions of world religions (btw, the term "religion" is from the Latin word "religio"), mystery schools, fraternal organizations, sundry new age cults (btw, "cult" is from Latin for "worship"), as well as numerous philosophical systems of ethical and spiritual development. One way to make sense of all these institutionalized "isms" is to recognize that, in theory at least, they all aspire to reach the "summum bonum" pinnacle of their respective ecclesiastical grades and offices. The original mandate of these priests, prophets, yogis and their followers was to achieve the supreme UNUS MUNDUS metamorphosis by means of systematic "religio"-realignment practices. These methodologies included such "hair-coat" austerities as vows of poverty, chastity and obedience, self-flagellation, sensory deprivation, meditation, trance-self-hypnosis via repetition of mantras and mudras, dancing, drumming and ethnogens.

Assuredly, whether intentionally through religion or haphazardly through life's circumstances, we'll all pass through a "burning ground" where all within us not based in reality and love will fall away. Relentlessly letting go of the lesser for the greater, the Way of Initiation is the Path of Liberation that eventually guides us Home.

What remains when any religion is stripped of it's impressive façade of cathedrals, temples and churches? Is anything left when it is "degreased" from centuries of traditional dogma, prayers, intercessional intermediary "toll gate negotiators" (priests, preachers and ministers), sacraments, ornaments and vestments? The essence of all religions, UNUS MUNDUS, is all that can remain, for it is the core principle of all religions wherein "divine theurgy" is practiced. Theurgy (/ˈθiːɜːrdʒi/; from Greek θεουργία, Theourgia) describes the practice of rituals, sometimes seen as magical in nature, performed with the intention of invoking the action or evoking the presence of one or more gods, especially with the goal of uniting with the divine, achieving henosis, and perfecting oneself.

THEURGIC METHODOLOGY

Plotinus urged contemplations for those who wished to perform theurgy, the goal of which was to reunite with The Divine (called henosis). Therefore, his school resembled a school of meditation or contemplation. Iamblichus of Calcis (Syria), a student of Porphyry (who was himself a student of Plotinus) taught a more ritualized method of theurgy that involved invocation and religious, as well as magical, ritual. Iamblichus believed theurgy was an imitation of the gods, and in his major work, On the Egyptian Mysteries, he described theurgic observance as "ritualized cosmogony" that endowed embodied souls with the divine responsibility of creating and preserving the cosmos. His analysis was that the transcendent cannot be grasped with mental contemplation because the transcendent is supra-rational. Theurgy is a series of rituals and operations aimed at recovering the transcendent essence by retracing the divine 'signatures' through the layers of being. Education is important for comprehending the scheme of things as presented by Aristotle, Plato and Pythagoras. The theurgist works 'like with like': at the material level, with physical symbols; at the higher level, with mental and purely spiritual practices. Starting with correspondences of the divine in matter, the theurgist eventually reaches the level where the soul's inner divinity unites with The Divine.

THREE GREAT STEPS

Herein are portrayed the three stages of the entire evolutionary scheme of human consciousness, in which UNUS MUNDUS IS THE GOAL The following examples represent these three great stepping stones of humanity's lengthy evolutionary psychological development: ANALYSIS - SYNTHESIS - UNUS MUNDUS. For example, the great operatic composer, Richard Wagner, stated the process succinctly: "My entire life has been devoted to Suffering (gladiatorial contest), Redemption (lover's union) and Transfiguration (divine child)." Additional memes of this regenerative process are: Rim - Spokes - Hub | Birth - Growth - Death | Creation - Maintenance - Destruction | Brahma - Vishnu - Siva (Hindu Triad) | Father - Son - Holy Ghost (Christian Trinity) | Old Test. - New Test. - Jesus' Ascension & Glorification | Seedling - Vegetation - Florescence. Furthermore, UNUS MUNDUS transcends the 3D existential dichotomy of: Subtraction /Addition | Object/Subject | Matter/Spirit | Contraction/Dilation | Systolic/Diastolic | Evil/Good....for beyond these divisions (which are, initially, necessary tools of conscious discrimination), there is a Second Step, the union of opposites, the conjunctio oppositorum with UNUS MUNDUS the goal. The First Step in the cognitive process is to discriminate and to divide; at the Second Step it will unite what has been divided -- C. Jung. Knowledge of unity and the experience of it are the prized Second Step of synthesis and individuation, resulting in a unitive, "new consciousness.” New consciousness doesn't turn its back upon old things but brings them along into Jung's synthesis, the point beyond the struggle for differentiation -- Eugene Monick. The human capacity to move imaginally from one level of reality to another could be called the transcendent function -- C. Jung The capacity for transformation is built into your nervous system. -- author unknown. Analysis is the onramp to the superhighway of Synthesis that leads to the capitol of Unus Mundus. -- author unknown

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function." F. Scott Fitzgerald

"The arguments between religious fundamentalists with their hopeless textual literalism and arrogant scientific materialists shouldn't keep the rest of us from seeing a reasonable and cohesive synthesis between the physical and metaphysical worlds. The earlier concept of a universe made up of physical particles interacting according to fixed laws is no longer tenable. It is implicit in present findings that action rather than matter is basic. This is good news, for it is no longer appropriate to think of the universe as a gradually subsiding agitation of billiard balls. The universe, far from being a desert of inert particles, is a theatre of increasingly complex organization, a stage for development in which man has a definite place, without any upper limit to his evolution." - Arthur M. Young - The Reflexive Universe.

unus_mundus_by_bohoscandiacus-d69lipr.jpg

The Unus Mundus Youniverse of Unified Consciousness - the universe projected into humanity = the human being enhanced with divine power of the cosmos, while retaining it's individuality. A colorful and intricate depiction of the essence of entanglement and the awareness that All That Is comes from the self. This is what we are longing for.

THCengineer

THE TRANSFORMATION

THE TRANSFORMATION

cannabispartyimage.jpg

The inner world of fantasy, imagination and dreams crosses over into outer events.
Fragments can be seen as both part of a whole (microcosms) and as the whole itself (macrocosms).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apATohQO8V0&feature=sh are
The Transformation (O Fortuna ~ Carmina Burana soundtrack)
or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOnsagNoCX0
(video clip) Tool - Parabola (Alex Grey artwork ending)
(Parabola soundtrack)
or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXFSK0ogeg4
Carl Orff - O Fortuna ~ Carmina Burana (full version)

This is the last 1:23 of the music video for the song 'Parabola' from the album 'Lateralus' by the band 'Tool'. The animation in this clip was done by the artist Alex Grey, who also worked on the album artwork for both 'Lateralus' and '10,000 Days'.This video is a beautiful artistic representation of the transformative potential of the human body. The action of the kundalini energy of The Creator has one prime objective, to transform us all into a higher consciousness.

THCengineer

Why You and the Universe Are One – By Deepak Chopra, MD and Menas Kafatos, PhD.

photo-5.jpg

We are transcending the 3D simulation and verging upon a limitless realm of immortality and exponential expansion into the YOUniverse.

The sun, moon and stars and the universe great
We'll see differently with our brains wide awake
As with at-one-ment we can finally relate
That it's all in our heads once we step through the gate.
.:AA:.

https://www.discoveringyourcosmicself.com/why-you-and-the-universe-are-one/

It takes a lot to overturn the accepted view of reality, but it doesn’t take a lot to begin. The accepted view of reality holds that human beings exist in the context of a vast physical universe “out there.” Only an extreme mystic would doubt this description, but all of us should. Sir John Eccles, a famous British neurologist and Nobel laureate, declared, “I want you to realize that there exists no color in the natural world, and no sound – nothing of this kind; no textures, no patterns, no beauty, no scent.” What Eccles means is that all the qualities of Nature, from the luxurious scent of a rose to the sting of a wasp and the taste of honey, are produced by human beings. Erwin Schrödinger, one of the main founders of quantum mechanics, said essentially the same thing when he declared that photons, quanta of light, have no color, such properties arise in the biology of perception.

Those are remarkable statements, all the more because they are all-inclusive. The most distant galaxies billions of light years away, have no reality without you, because everything that makes any galaxy real— with the multitude of stars with their heat, emitted light, and masses, the positions of the distant galaxies in space and the velocity that carries each distant galaxy away at enormous speed—requires a human observer with a human nervous system. If no one existed to experience heat, light, mass, and so on, nothing could be real as we know it. If the qualities of Nature are a human construct arising from human experiences, the existence of the physical universe “out there” must be seriously questioned–and along with it, our participation in such a universe.

When you break experience down into its tiniest ingredients, the physicality of everything begins to vanish. The story we keep telling ourselves depends on reality “out there” having a physical explanation, but it doesn’t. For example, we depend on sight to navigate through the world. No matter what you see “out there”—an apple, cloud, mountain, or tree—light bouncing off the object makes it visible, but how? No one knows. What makes seeing totally mysterious can be summed up in a few undeniable facts:

• Photons, the quanta of light, are invisible. They aren’t bright, even though you see sunlight as bright.
  • The brain has essentially zero light inside it, being a dark mass of oatmeal-textured cells enveloped in a fluid that is not terribly different from sea water. (There are extremely faint traces of photon activity in the brain, but the optic nerve doesn’t transmit photons to the visual cortex.)
  • Because there is no light to speak off in the brain, there are no pictures or images, either. When you imagine the face of a loved one, nowhere in the brain does that face exist like a photograph. How do action potentials in neuron electric firings become conscious awareness, no one knows.
At present no one can explain how invisible photons being converted to chemical reactions and faint electrical impulses in the brain creates the three-dimensional reality we all take for granted. Brain scans pick up the electrical activity, which is why an fMRI contains patches of brightness and color. So something is going on in the brain. But the actual nature of sight itself is mysterious. One thing is known, however. The creation of sight is done by you. Without you, the entire world—and the vast universe extending in all directions—can’t exist.

Expand this known fact to everything you experience, and every quality of life requires human participation. “Requires” means two things, first, that experience is the ground state of everything, including the activity of doing science, and second, that every quality is a human construct derived from experiences of individuals in human species. Another species with a different nervous system would participate in the universe in a way completely unknown to us with our human nervous system.
Physics has had decades to process the insight of John Archibald Wheeler, the eminent American physicist, general relativist and quantum physicist, who originated the notion of a “participatory universe,” a cosmos in which all of us are embedded as co-creators, replacing the accepted universe “out there,” which is separate from us. Wheeler used the image of children with their noses pressed against a bakery window to describe the view that kept the observer separate from the thing being observed. But in a fully participatory universe, the observer and the thing observed are one.

You are one with the universe because you experience Nature in your awareness, and there is no other source for reality as we know it. If anything is real that cannot enter human consciousness, we will never know it. How would we even know it? Even if we resort to abstract mathematics which might infer the existence of realities beyond our ability to sense them or measure them, we should realize that mathematics itself, albeit the most refined one, is tied to human observers. It takes a mathematician to understand mathematics. To summarize,

• The universe we live in is a human construct, including everything in it.
  • All activity takes place in consciousness. If you want to point at where the stars are, there is no physical location, because consciousness isn’t a “thing.”
  • The brain isn’t the seat of consciousness but acts more like a radio receiver, and perhaps emitter, translating conscious activity into physical correlates. (The radio receiver metaphor describes the feedback loop between mind and brain, which are actually not separate but part of the same complementary activity in consciousness.)
  • To understand our true participation in the universe, we must learn much more about awareness and how it turns mind into matter and vice versa.
These are difficult truths for mainstream scientists to accept, and some would react to them with skepticism, disbelief, or anger. But following the other track of explanation, beginning with physical objects “out there,” fails utterly to explain how we are conscious to begin with. That’s why in scattered pockets, some physicists are beginning to talk about a conscious universe, where consciousness is a given throughout Nature. In fact, the founders of quantum mechanics a century ago agreed more with this view, having understood that quantum mechanics implies observation and agency of mind. In our upcoming book You Are the Universe, we call it the human universe, emphasizing where the whole construct comes from. As we will see in future posts, once you realize that you and the universe are one, the whole journey of being human shifts radically.