What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just how crazy are women?

Sforza

Veteran
young dudes...remember the basic rule for dealing with older women...

...if the Queen Bee ain't happy...the hive is not happy

If your wife ain't happy, you ain't happy
...and if she's unhappy long enough, you'll be without half your stuff.

Remember that, single guys.

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...
Ponder this--

Who is more "predictable"--men or women? I say women are and my proof is "sex".

Or more specifically who initiates sex? I am not discussing rape or forced sex--but more specifically--I am talking about that Saturday night, headboard banging, sweaty sheet, half hour romp where everybody comes once or twice...you know, smiles and high fives all around.

Who was the initiator...or started foreplay?

• Foreplay phase one: Walk through the front door with a dozen roses in one hand and a small box of chocolate dipped strawberries in the other. Dinner reservations at 8 for the "place to be" and the bill is equally divided between dinner and bottle(s) of wine.
  • Foreplay phase two: Listen, talk, listen and then listen some more before talking while doing another activity (fully clothed).
  • Foreplay phase three: That transition from being fully clothed in the living room to buck naked in the bedroom.
  • Foreplay phase four (hence the term "fourplay"...lol): Doing the nasty without penetration.

Now...I submit at each of the above four phases--normally it will be the guy who initiates the process. Why? Because each time he successfully achieved "phase four", his one-eyed friend who dangles between his legs becomes super ecstatic. Said differently, he can predict his woman when it comes to all matters sex.

Of course on the other hand, a guy will always stop and look at a naked woman (18 or 80...accidentally or on purpose)...we just can't help ourselves. Is that "predictable"? Maybe...or maybe it is a thing called "certainty" (no guess work here...lol).

Let's just say, my ball and chain knows me--but cannot predict my every move. On the other hand, I can predict her every reaction and plan accordingly...how else do you explain that we have been together over 40 years...34+ married? She is more predictable than I am (period).

brown_thumb

Hey Tim I'm still pondering the half hour romp.Aren't you mistaking minutes for seconds!Ahhhh

My ex-wife always rated me on size, quality, time and overall performance. On a scale of 1 through 10 she always rated me 1 for all aspects. I must be REALLY GOOD!!

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
My ex-wife always rated me on size, quality, time and overall performance. On a scale of 1 through 10 she always rated me 1 for all aspects. I must be REALLY GOOD!!

That's pretty funny bt.

Was she the type to use her hands while speaking to help communicate her thoughts better?

I'm just wondering if she happened to have used her middle finger in those particular conversations?lol:biggrin:

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...
Hey Tim I'm still pondering the half hour romp.Aren't you mistaking minutes for seconds!Ahhhh

LOL...maybe us folks in Cali do things differently. Its a matter of control and knowledge. Just ask any lady what her preference is---half hour romp (headboard banging) or a quickie, as in: wham, bam, thank you mam.

brown_thumb

That's pretty funny bt.

Was she the type to use her hands while speaking to help communicate her thoughts better?

I'm just wondering if she happened to have used her middle finger in those particular conversations?lol:biggrin:

Did she scream, yell, curse, slap and punch? Yes... always an insanely angry wildcat.

Thank goodness those days are long gone.