What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DID ALIENS BRING WEED TO PLANET EARTH?

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
I think I remember that thread Wierd.dude said weed came from the dogstar in the sirius galaxy or something and weed was a gift.

yeah and it has to do with the frequency of the plant which is higher than other plants fwiu

I did not read it too deeply

Hand delivered by the annunaki

sumer2225.jpg

anunnaki-wall-art.jpg

troutman

Seed Whore
Weed didn't come from outer space.

But I do know what the aliens brought here.

A phucking Samsquanch. :biggrin:

2aa4c774e0b6cd0e4bd04fc96101a7cbaafef538391df3ed42be54f44db43e74_3.jpg

shithawk420

Veteran
And I wouldn't read too deep in it either.that's a rabbit hole I don't care to travel.maybe it should be a PM but what are your thoughts on H.P Lovecraft Wierd? I sincerely want to know.that stuff scares the shit outta me.

shithawk420

Veteran
Holy fuck that's funny trout!I'd say yer a good candidate for poster of the year!goddamm shitty furry bastards!

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
It's an interesting theory. Is it really true that cannabis is the only plant that plainly displays male and female differences?

idiit

Veteran
yeah and it has to do with the frequency of the plant which is higher than other plants fwiu

^ the essence of aromatherapy:

Aromatherapy is the practice of using the natural oils extracted from flowers, bark, stems, leaves, roots or other parts of a plant to enhance psychological and physical well-being.

The inhaled aroma from these "essential" oils is widely believed to stimulate brain function. Essential oils can also be absorbed through the skin, where they travel through the bloodstream and can promote whole-body healing.

A form of alternative medicine, aromatherapy is gaining momentum. It is used for a variety of applications, including pain relief, mood enhancement and increased cognitive function.

There are a wide number of essential oils available, each with its own healing properties.

the higher the frequency the better it is for you healing wise. cannabis is illegal because it's good for you in many ways, uses.

cannabis is illegal because the ppl in charge (1% that own 99% of the world's wealth) can't control it. they want us to go to synthetics that they can control.

this is called a conspiracy theory.

W

We Wait

^ the essence of aromatherapy:

the higher the frequency the better it is for you healing wise. cannabis is illegal because it's good for you in many ways, uses.

cannabis is illegal because the ppl in charge (1% that own 99% of the world's wealth) can't control it. they want us to go to synthetics that they can control.

this is called a conspiracy theory.

They will pay for their crimes in the end. 666 be upon their foreheads.

As for the rest of ya, believe what you want to believe, we know God made the earth and all the plants and creatures on it.

rykus

How do you "know" thAt?

Mycelium is thought to be from asteroids and has helped immensely in the evolution of our planet ...

I like my version of reality..

Being a dirt worshiping heathen, the words of men have brought me no closer to my god like state... communion with plants has been my guide to knowlage , the forests are my church,and the beings that live in my head tell me in visions about the histories of our worlds ..

W

We Wait

How do you "know" thAt?

Mycelium is thought to be from asteroids and has helped immensely in the evolution of our planet ...

I like my version of reality..

Being a dirt worshiping heathen, the words of men have brought me no closer to my god like state... communion with plants has been my guide to knowlage , the forests are my church,and the beings that live in my head tell me in visions about the histories of our worlds ..

Ok heathen, it's your butt in the end. I could careless honestly.

I know one thing, God sure has some house cleaning to do.

No...no one knows how life got to this planet or if life exists anywhere else. Also its hard to travel between stars. I kind of wish venus and mars were earthlike with oceans and the same type life. Venus would be a hot earth and mars a cold earth that would have been amazing.

In the begining there was man and nature......
Then men came bearing crosses!
Nothing has been the same ever since!