What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Aces up the sleeve.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Environmental Triggers

Environmental Triggers

Bushbandit, The plant in the first pot in the picture is my Golden Tiger. Seeing how the grow environment effects the growth development of same strains amazes me. My Golden Tiger last year was an indoor grow. The structure was vastly different than this years outdoor greenhouse grow. Both of my grows are vastly different than your Golden Tigers. I have multiple 100% sativas going right now. My Acapulco Gold is the only plant expressing true thin leaves. It's also expressing stunted growth compared to every other plant in my greenhouse. No matter how hard we try as growers to duplicate an environment. The plant knows long before my best efforts to provide it a great environment. That I'm not real, I'm not an equatorial location. Thank you for posting your grow. It has been so educational for me. I have grown out several of the same strains you are myself. I get the same results indoor year after year. I'm very happy with that outcome. Now I'm in a greenhouse and this environment is more prosperous for me at this point. My plants are happy but they know they are in North Dakota and not their true home. Thanks again Peace:tiphat:

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=73203&pictureid=1755179&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
Bushbandit, The plant in the first pot in the picture is my Golden Tiger. Seeing how the grow environment effects the growth development of same strains amazes me. My Golden Tiger last year was an indoor grow. The structure was vastly different than this years outdoor greenhouse grow. Both of my grows are vastly different than your Golden Tigers. I have multiple 100% sativas going right now. My Acapulco Gold is the only plant expressing true thin leaves. It's also expressing stunted growth compared to every other plant in my greenhouse. No matter how hard we try as growers to duplicate an environment. The plant knows long before my best efforts to provide it a great environment. That I'm not real, I'm not an equatorial location. Thank you for posting your grow. It has been so educational for me. I have grown out several of the same strains you are myself. I get the same results indoor year after year. I'm very happy with that outcome. Now I'm in a greenhouse and this environment is more prosperous for me at this point. My plants are happy but they know they are in North Dakota and not their true home. Thanks again Peace:tiphat:

Hi there farmerlion..thanks for your coments and fuer stoppin by ...
its interesting about environmental expression affects plants...it pays for my outdoor to have strains originating on similar latitudes and elevation as there would be less grow cycles to acclimatize for full local expression....enough water and nutes alter their true potential and other factors no doubt.
Your own experience mixed with my outdoor coastal subtropical grow shows the adaptability and hardiness of these Sativas strains and sat hybrids. Very inspiring stuff.

Here are my kept clones from this past season .

1. The plant on the left is the lanky ..taller. citus aroma , big , dense, long buds of silver goodness. Thinner leaf blade then both GT phenos. Favoritefor smell , taste, effect, bud size and bag appeal were best too in this pheno. Growth pattern, hardiness (only Zam outa 3 with complete zero grey mold...others had very little.)
2. Next plant on its right is a same flowering time Zamaldelica with the thinnest leaf of any plant . Strong vigorous great yeilding plant. Fluffier buds but still big and firm.
3.CBG oaxacan pheno of Purple Mexican.
4.Dieseltonic

Should have kept the Thai GT pheno but dident for reasons. Top smoke. Cheers BB

Attachments

• 20170619_151428_noexif.jpg
    20170619_151428_noexif.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 17
A seeded Zamaldelica branch off my favorite Zam pheno. Two moth cure. A Zamaldelica x Cannatonic cross.

Attachments

• 20170625_083909_noexif.jpg
    20170625_083909_noexif.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 9

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
1st photo is a Zamaldelica top from lankier plant..this has more smell than others...citrus in there. Unfazed plant of vigor and beautiful highly calyx flowers. 2 month cure. Vaping it gives a mind ultering but clear effect thats expansive and engaging. Strong and getting stronger.:dance013:

2nd is Golden Tiger longer flowering big lanky pheno. Medium Airy buds. Strong tasty Lemony aroma. Mind altering strong up experince that can be social and positive. Good for making music. Longlasting . Like other ACE strains ive tried - I can feel and know what premium effect feels like. Laid joints on mates and it has been said the strongest weed I've had. Rave review for Zamaldelica too. :tiphat:

Thanks for the positive feedback Bushbandit :huggg:

I'm glad you have had a succesful season and guerrilla grow, and that our genetics worked well in the outdoor conditions of your area.

Thanks also for commenting about their effects. Glad you are finding positive, clean, euphoric, social and creative effects with our sativas, these are the kind of effects that many sativa lovers are looking for.

Hope you repeat this season again with us! ;)