What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Confess here

corky1968

Veteran
I'm not confessing to anything. :moon:

But if ever a Judge in my home town ends up with a bunch of cannabis
planted in his yard and the police & media get called to investigate.

I had nothing to do with it. :laughing:

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
If you were, you'd probably know how to spell altar. Okay, I admit it, I'm a spelling nazi

iffey

I still have my ohaus triple beam and weights...I got rid of my digital scales...yeehaw..I am cheap and kept having to buy batteries as they were getting drained too quick...I don't think anyone but me uses triple beams anymore..

I gave away an ohaus 3 beam because during its lifetime it weighed allot of blow and herb and thought its safe period was over.. bought a new one.. really no one uses them anymore?

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
when i was in jr. high school my parents would buy grocery store scrip (like gift cards) from my school because the school got a cut of the money. anyway i used to steal some of the scrip from my folks and go to the store and buy really cheap things, then take the change and use it to buy weed. one time i went with 6 of my friends, each with a $20 scrip, and left with like 100 bucks for ganja. after that i dont think i did it again

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I was an altar boy too and I confess. I do believe I liked the port wine better than the priests did...and none of them molested anyone either...yeehaw ..hey if I have to light candles and ring freaking bells you damn well know I want some of that wine too..my love for port continues

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I sometimes drive out of state to buy my booze because it's almost half the price.
when I lived in mass we did runs for booze and ciggies to new Hampshire..i confess I went way over my limit with trunkfulls of booze and ciggies...and I don't feel bad about it either...yeehaw..last runs was in an old Pontiac catalina/ Plymouth sport fury...huge freaking trunks...LIVE FREE OR DIE

minds_I

Veteran
In the early 70's I used to run trunk loads f coors over the Mississippi River onto the Navy base just north of Memphis...good money..paid for the trip and the personal beer.

WelderDan

Veteran
Back in my heyday, I had a '70 Dodge Challenger with a 340/4 speed and I dumped all my money into the engine. The car ran like a raped ape.

So I roll up on a '69 Ford Talladega waiting to turn. I blip the throttle, and he enthusiastically responded. Traffic cleared, and he made a left, followed by a hard right on this funky little road that always had sand on the corner.

Naturally he came around that corner sideways, and I was sideways right behind him. Normally I would have stayed on his bumper, but for whatever reason, I let off and he stayed in it until he hit the stop sign a block or so ahead.

Unfortunately, there was a cop sitting in a driveway, and when dude stopped at the stop sign, the cop pulled in behind him hit the blue lights. He turned the corner and stopped, and I eased up to the stop sign and then Slowwwwwwly drove off.

That was 30 years ago, and I still feel bad about that.

oti$

Never confess never sign a statement of confession. Lie. Lie until presented with irrefutable evidence, then, lie some more.

WelderDan

Veteran
Never confess never sign a statement of confession. Lie. Lie until presented with irrefutable evidence, then, lie some more.

I only confess to things when the Statute of Limitations has passed. Until then, I keep my pie hole shut.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
ya that ^^^^ha ha.. I used to steal my ex girls makeup brushes for pollination..she had some awesome natural hair ones...yeehaw