What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Confess here

Floridian

Veteran
Capt. it sounds like that slight movement for me was a total run across the pantleg for you lol!We all have our preferences for sure especially in that regard.I guess I was expecting something firmer and more she's great to be sure but a barnyard animal call comes to mind and it aint cluck cluck cluck or sowee sowee!

Green Squall

Watching a 60 Minutes episode about animal abuse in the circus abroad. Hope all of those fuckers get mauled by tigers.

k-s-p

Veteran
When she talked about squeezing the plugs and said "naughty naughty",it moved.Just a slight almost unnoticeable movement but I have to be honest,it moved.Back to reality do you guys really find that just about right or maybe a skosh of OVERKILL!I love boobies but you know whats going to happen to her in a mere half decade?The same thing that's happening now gravities influence will totally take over..Gimme a mouthful and a half por favor not the smokey mountain range!

Affects us too, amirite? :laughing:

Latest posts

Latest posts