What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

If you feel like smacking your forehead & saying WTF. Your welcome here. Come on in!

Foreman000

If you feel like smacking your forehead & saying WTF. Your welcome here. Come on in!

Hello IC. :tiphat: I've been lurking for about 3 years now & decided to start getting more involved round here. I've learned quite a bit & have quite a few I look up to on this site. Partial to peeps in Mi. tho. Can't believe it took this long to put up a thread. What a puss. Anyway I know nothing about running a thread so please be patient, hopefully I catch on quick. Also hope I'm not the only one posting here. One page threads are sad. Lil help here please.

So let's get started & see if I can't post some pictures.

And that's a big fat no. Lemme go do some research & I'll be back. I think there's a thread how to do it. Or maybe somebody reading this can help. I have a ipad 2 I'm trying to do this on.

Back in a minute.

:cuss::cuss:

LSWM

Delete EXIF data from pics before posting. Otherwise don't be stupid and if you are in a not legal area avoid disclosing specifics about your locale.

Welcome to ICMag, you will need 50 posts before being able to edit, just FYI.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wsup Foreman.
Never posted from an ipad. Definitely get rid of any exif data 1st, as LS said.

Foreman000

LSWM thanks for stopping by. Pretty sure I have all my settings set to not share that data. I have read a little on here discussing that subject. Waiting for an app to install now just to be safe. I've read your thread. You ever get that floor fixed ? Or if I remember right maybe you moved out of there. Thanks for the heads up. Lemme go see if I can figure this out.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Exif data is within the pics. Not on your ipad or computer.
Run an exif data remover on all pics b4 posting.

Foreman000

Marlo you the man! Read all your threads. If I get this picture shit worked out you will see some of your influence in there. Couple runs ago had that orange fencing up myself. Thanks for stopping in. Man I feel cool right now.

LSWM

If you have your geo tagging turned off the only exif data recorded is that about the device and camera. Unlikely to cause an issue unless police were using this forum as evidence against you.

Again, use caution depending on locale. I don't remove EXIF on all my pics because I have looked at the EXIF data from my devices with geo tagging off and it honestly is far less incriminating than IP addresses and a username on ICMag.

LSWM

I got the floor fixed and am moving out at the end of the month. Expect some actual grow updates by early to mid February.

Foreman000

Flower farmer thanks for the info & checking in. LSWM thanks for your concerns. Good luck on the move. My geo tagging is off. Installed an app to remove said data. I'm in a legal med state. I got my card. I'm under my plant count. I think I'm pretty straight. If Leo is on the way my dogs hate surprise visitors & my lawyer's a phone call away.
:dance013:

So I think I figured out how to get some pictures up on here.

Yes or no :dunno:

Foreman000

Giddy up, on with the show. All I grow is alien OG or so I've been told that's what is. Smells fruity, tastes smooth, makes me laugh an upbeat
High that's not racy. All my freinds love it. And I've read on here a hundred times mono crop ,learn your plant. So that's what I'm trying to do. So now lets have a look at my pitiful operation.

This is day 24 12/12

It's in a 3 gallon smart pot, promix lava rocks on the bottom & I feed with GH Lucas formula. 8/14. Sm-90 & some mollasses.

This is day 2 3 gallon coco hempy. Lava rocks on the bottom. It's what I had.

Sorry lot of hype over 2 friggin pictures.

All I wanna say is thank you to everyone who stopped by tonight. This really made my day. But I'm whipped & I got to get up early. I don't type this much in a year. But I'm looking forward to it. More to come real soon thanks.

Foreman000

Architect : you know that's right
Otis: thanks. I seen u have a new thread I'll check it out tonight
Jd123: howdy neighbor

Just got home from work. Drinking a couple at my cornor pub then home to to Take care of business. Updates tonight. Peace out.

Foreman000

Gry: I think the first time I heard this it was on ichabods thread. And the term is smart assery. And I like some good old smart assery in my life. Enjoy ��

Foreman000

So this is what's up. Starting to get cold around here, 8* & about 4" of snow on the ground by me. And I grow in my shed. My current flower room is 3'6"x7'. I am in the process of making my room 7'x9'. And I just put an addition on the front 4'x10'. So I can open my door step into storage area. Not blind my neighbors by light. Then go through another door.

The room I have now has 1 600 W vertical. Also has a veg tent 18"x3'x5'. Looking forward to the extra space. I'm a big dude. I'm Sick of moving like a turtle so I don't bump into shit.

This is looking inside. 600 to the left. Tent to the right.

Inside tent.

Built this day before yesterday.

I'm nobody around here. And I don't care to be. I have fun growing weed. I have fun reading what's on this site. I think Im ready to step up my game. :biggrin:

Foreman000

Tonight I filled my new cloner. I used a recipe I read in Snypes thread
Micro/bloom, super thrive. It worked for me in my old 1.5 gal plastic tub with an air stone & 6 sites. So I'm hoping these blast off with the sprayers. Only thing it took up half my tent. This is kind of how I give myself a kick in the ass to get things done. Now I have a count down. So first on that list get the remaining 4 plants switched to coco. There in promix now. And I'm switching everything to coco. Unless I change my mind again. Which I'm always doing. But the plan is coco DTW.
Anyway is it better to transplant them to coco & right into 12/12. Or transplant them let them chill in veg for a minute then 12/12. I think the latter. I Read so many threads it all gets jumbled. Pretty sure my brain on drugs doesn't help. Somebody smell an egg frying? There giong from 1 gal smart pots to 3 gal with coco & lava rocks on the bottom.

And just for the hell of it why not some pics.