What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Women of Cannabis Picture Thread

DAT

lmao! MM:laughing:
yeah thanks Green81. it was such a blessing to be able to see the makings of perfection,, an experience to last a lifetime! i won a plant of the month contest with her. I still have some of her in hash.

hahahah, i:laughing: just found the club 600 contest pictures. I took my stoner friend Jorge out with me for a hike and Had him pose for the pictures... my favorite is the snow angle.:greenstars:
I later ended up giving Jorge to DST when i met him in Amsterdam.it was a twisted poll contest i had this dude called Kev Murphy spam the entire site asking for people to vote for me. I DID NOT ask or want him to do this.. So my top contender , Jigfresh, saw my votes skyrocket past him and his was PISSED! lmao.. so the very last seconds of the contest he had one of his cronies somehow tweek the poll and he reicieved like 700 votes and BEAT me! lol... but i still got second place and some really really nice prizes like my Casey Jones. :woohoo:

Attachments

• goat mt 600 club Aug 28,2011 029.jpg
    goat mt 600 club Aug 28,2011 029.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 44
  • goat mt 600 club Aug 28,2011 031 - Copy.jpg
    goat mt 600 club Aug 28,2011 031 - Copy.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 43
  • goat mt 600 club Aug 28,2011 033.jpg
    goat mt 600 club Aug 28,2011 033.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 42
  • goat mt 600 club Aug 28,2011 124.jpg
    goat mt 600 club Aug 28,2011 124.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 43
  • goat mt 600 club Aug 28,2011 127 - Copy (2).jpg
    goat mt 600 club Aug 28,2011 127 - Copy (2).jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 47

DAT

yeah you got it right MM.:tiphat:
finished my first Flag painting, :artist:starting 2 more. hope ya'll had a nice weekend.

Attachments

• slh and dog shit 010.jpg
    slh and dog shit 010.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 39
  • slh and dog shit 011.jpg
    slh and dog shit 011.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 40

Miraculous Meds

yeah you got it right MM.:tiphat:
finished my first Flag painting, :artist:starting 2 more. hope ya'll had a nice weekend.

I looked right past that flag in the first pic. Like one of them 3d ones. very nice.

Been busy building.

If I stare to long, it looks like I see faces in the leaves.

Last edited:

DAT

Thanks MM! have fun building!!:jump:
don't worry Nadicus, everythings goin be alright my friend.lol:greenstars:
oooohhh la la , I can finally ED:party:IT! YEah!

Attachments

• bubblebomb #2 harvest hula dancing 011.jpg
    bubblebomb #2 harvest hula dancing 011.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 40

DAT

Yes! lets PARTY!!!!!!
i cant see your rack Miracu MEd .
can u see mine
?:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Attachments

• man-boobs_178925754.jpg
    man-boobs_178925754.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 40

Former Guest

once a while back, a guy was pestering me to send him pics of my girly bits (down there) and so I sent him a photo of my dogs instead. your photo would've worked as well. he was not amused and neither was I. I have been lured in by a pic or two of a nice rack...

DAT

LMAO! hahaha, oh man.. I got to tell you this funny..
I was trying to win another contest as usual and I decieded I needed a model to pose for me.... So I asked my husband to PLeASE PLEASE PLEASE be my model. I bribed him with some of my danky skanky weed. hee hee . I told him id pack him a bowl of my secret stash that no one usually gets to smoke but ME!! He took the bait ! So I got him to slip into that green spandex outfit.. more like slowly peel it on. Oh man it was hysterical. He is 6'1 and 190 lbs . he got it on by he couldn't walk in it. I got him to pose on the couch with a bong in various glamourous poses. BAHHHHAHHH! when he got up from the couch the entire outfit split apart. HAHA up the back RIPPPP! and that was the end of that... He was so stoned. Later he made me promise to never post those pictures and delete them. He begged me. I think I still have them. I posted one in the contest but never won. Now that really pissed me off.. some loser with a lamp shade on one! BULLSHIT! mine was BY FAR the most creative and innovative.
oh, and that guy with the boobs up there is NOT my husband. My husbands HOT! and flat chested.lol

A cola bigger than a Milk Jug

A cola bigger than a Milk Jug

I saw the thread and thought maybe this would be a place to show this photo. It's my first grow, the plant is from Barney's seeds, and its a Fruity Juicy Chronic. I just finished the chop moments ago. For my first grow, I am pretty darn excited!

Miraculous Meds

It looks really good. Did u harvest on the day u took the pic? Looks lilke she could go another couple weeks after this pic, but looks great.

Great job.

Latest posts

Latest posts