What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ace'Sativa research (:

bwoyrude

Veteran
I agree, I'm a novice but to me these look beautiful.

What where the things that weren't to your satisfaction about the grow?

Have you harvested and samples?
Hello, and thanks :tiphat:
general error is media.
Coco media are bullshit without drip ,
and it is not necessary to invent a bicycle,
third time creating a problem itself choosing coco media w/o drip in my setup.
second problem - i can't setup rdwc in my room
Only rdwc can give me real satisfaction , all my efforts is poor attempts to touch the real hydro

plants chopped and still preparing to cobs curing .

Last edited:

Tangwena

Veteran
You are way too severe on yourself anybody would be happy with those buds my friend, once cobbed you will forget about all the negative thoughts I am sure.
Tangwena

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi bwoyrude,

Congrats on the harvest! I also believe your flowers look great and that your plants are very well developed. It's good to be realistic, realize which were the failures and try to improve them next time, but don't be too hard with yourself ;)

bwoyrude

Veteran
I'll try to explain.
When you have try perfectly grown good phenotype of malawi you wanna approach or beat this level stuff quality.
i can safely smoke full joint from this setup.
earlier this trick never does not pass with malawi... :)

15-16 wk malawi was strongest stuff in my practice, its a level of bho and others contetrates, i could not find variety for evening, which somehow eclipsed malawi level , all that i smoke seems weak a technical hemp. Perfectly grown malawi lifted my tolerance to the skies.
In this setup i did not reveal the potential , and ruined taste.
The product turned out strong, but not strong for malawi =/
Those who have tried the real strength of malawi can understand me.

Last edited:

Siever

Veteran
bwoyrude,

Why can't you put up a rdwc system? Is it a matter of...?
I'm thinking about setting up such a system. That's why I ask.

kind regards,

Jonathan

bwoyrude

Veteran
Hello Ace crew,
Im still searching good phenotypes from malawi and from my hybrids based on malawi x kandy kush.
This is 3rd wk of 11\13 under CMH 400 light.
DIY substrate based on grodan rw. works much better than coco in my conditions.

bwoyrude

Veteran
konopenko
http://www.cp-lighting.co.uk/GE-CMH400-TT-UVC-U-830-E40-3-000K
39858.JPG

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi bwoyrude,

It's great to see you back growing Malawi genetics again.
Wish you find again that Malawi epic high in your current Malawi and Malawi hybrid grow.

Buddler

Veteran
Nice looking gals you got there bwoyrude 11 13 seems to be the way I see with a lot of these long flowering sat. Great pics thanks for sharing ..:tiphat: BUD

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Bwoyrude, very nice looking grow. Looking forward to the smoke report on each. Peace

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi bwoyrude,

Looks like you are still playing with very nice New Killer Malawi phenos :)
Looking forward to hear also your opinion about the Malawi x Candy Kush that you made.

Have a great and safe business trip!

bwoyrude

Veteran
Hi Dubi,
it was 2 last seeds of new killer malawi .
Pure malawi still my favorite smoke . :dance013:
Clear, intensive, long and very rare high makes me happy all time without any side effects in the form of fatigue, drowsiness, increased appetite, etc.
i've made clones from both girls,
She still requires perfect grow conditions for all long cycle, that i cant give them.
Here he is a chest of happiness in front of me, just once again I cant fully open it, but I will not stop .

About hydrids,
At least 4 or even 5 tests-grow this hybrid made me understand that I can select really cool phenotypes.
The problem of the herms is not actual for 2 last grows,
respectively, i think herms problems was in my conditions.
i've satisfied with 2 of 4 girls from this grow .
Strong effect,perfect taste, to the notes of wood and bark was added a bright smell of chemD and pine
The effect is not a hybrid type, it is even and without a "swing", there is no effect of different waves, it is one wave , qualitatively strong and long wave.
The other two phenos smells of bleach and a sour taste from og18.
with very deep strong effect like old super skunk which deafens and immobilizes and immediately all together.
I would not call Kandi kush a good balanced kush, og18 from dna also, coz you can feel badly effects in the morning, a hybrid type effect on the face,
(kandy kush - og18 x trainwreck, thainwreck = ssh) its 100% commercial strain, is not a medicine in my opinion.
Another story w/ valley girl from archive seeds.
its really balanced kush w/ perfect kush aroma and effects. Here he is the perfect contender for my personaly grail, for my favorite cookie :) ( i mean malawi x kush)

Last edited: