What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lammy's Ace Seeds Journal.

seeded

I look forward to seeing those boys and their offspring. It sounds like you're going to end up with a very nice bunch of hybrids indeed :biggrin:

Lammy

I've done a little bit of work towards my Ace related breeding projects. I was just picking the best males and females of the Destroyer based on their appearance in veg. I'm rather surprised by the Destroyer it's got really strong branches and isn't nearly as stretchy as I thought it would be. About half of them have a growing characteristic I noticed where one of the side branches goes almost directly horizontal and is the same thickness as the main stem. It's pretty neat. I took back up clones of a bunch of different stuff including my selected Destroyers. The Destroyers without a doubt had more Vigor than anything else in that batch. When I finally was ready to plant them almost every single destroyer had rooted and they were all still pretty green compared to some of the other genetics which barely rooted at all. like the pre 98 Bubba Kush one out of maybe twelve clones rooted on that and they all look like crap.

Lammy

I had started some Neville's Haze mango seeds around the same time as the Destroyer mainly as an afterthought because the beans were so old and I figured I could select a male and make the same crosses that I'm going to make with the Destroyer. I only had a couple good meals to choose from but the one that I chose seems shockingly indica. It's got some fairly fat leaves and is so compact. It'll be interesting to see how the crosses are if I ever grow any out.

Lammy

Hopefully in a few months I'll be able to start my next round of Ace beans. Mainly I'll be focusing on the green Panama, the red Panama and Malawi. Considering recreating terpenes napalm. Taking a male destroyer and Crossing Into the Fire OG clone and then Crossing that two my new Malawi killer S1

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Lammy, I look forward to seeing your Destroyer's. I have two going right now. I'm really enjoying them, so glad I included them in this grow. Peace

Lammy

I haven't had a lot going on to post about in this thread. I got a flower room I can probably dedicate to sativas after I do one or two more runs of my other stuff.

I just harvested some beans that I made. For sativas I took two different male destroyers and pollinated: the 10K Jack herrer clone, the ghost train Haze clone, the Fire OG clone and my white fire phenotype.

I wanted to recreate Terpene's napalm. But there's very few seeds and they don't look very nice. I think the crossing it to the whitefire phenotype should be just as good if not better for me.

On my first sativa run I plan on growing out the 10k jack X Destroyer and doing a little bit of work with that cross if it turns out like I hope. The 10K Jack has a very lemony piney smell to it. At the same time I also want to check out Alien OG X Destroyer and alien dawg X Destroyer. But I have yet to make those beans.

I also made a cross of the ghost train Haze clone and Neville's Haze mango.

I started just a few seeds of my wfo 51 x Panama Red from the Breeders pack

Lammy

Well I finally got my project underway. I've been flowering a single destroyer and Neville's Haze mango. I had an issue a few months back and lost a lot of my unproven genetics. Basically I consider a clone proven once I flower It 2 or 3 times consistently without problems. Anyway I lost my male Destroyers, almost all my males really. I lost half the different genotypes of a cross that I made between Satori shark Shack and my WIFI mail. That cross turned out excellent! I found a high-yielding phenotype with dense buds that combine some sort of hard to describe smell that might be fruity ish. Somebody else described it as smelling like the ocean. It also has the OG Kush smell from the Wi-Fi. This is the ssw#21 I speak of. But by far the best thing about the 21 is its incredible High. It must come almost exclusively from the Satori. The first day I smoke this stuff was one of the most incredible days of my life. It reminded me a lot of taking mushrooms. It was energetic and euphoric and psychedelic. Really creative weed to. I smoke that stuff for maybe 6 hours that day and just had an incredible High that I've never been able to duplicate. I was surprised that I didn't have any burn out after being that high for 5 hours. It didn't seem to have much of a hangover either.

The high that I normally get from it everyday though I find extremely helpful. Most weed gives me anxiety at best it reduces my anxiety. this 21 seem to completely eliminate my anxiety.

But I guess I should talk about Aces genetics since I'm here.

Lammy

So I've been flowering a single Neville's Haze mango and Destroyer just in the same room with my normal Indica stuff. I've had to move the plants to three different rooms as those rooms finished flowering. I thought I would have a hard time growing these extreme sativas and just following my normal regiment. I feed using heavy 16 base nutrients. I probably used half the normal recommended dosage but I did not have a single problem from the Destroyer or Neville's Haze mango. I was expecting them to have some sort of messed up color or deficiency that I would have to track down. I probably should have made the room more light tight that I move them into and paid more attention to the fact that these sativas were there at all. I put them at the end of the room where I would have some light leaks from a door but it never bothers my genetics and it didn't seem to bother these but perhaps they're flowering slower but perhaps that's from the fact that they've been flushed probably for a total of 5 weeks considering they were in three different flowering rooms. They're coming up on 14 week and I thought they could go a little bit longer. But I move them from under my air-cooled lights to my room with gavitas and they're not happy now. At least they're not very pretty I don't know if it's the extra UV light or if they didn't care for the freezing temperatures that I move them through briefly.

Lammy

Before losing my Destroyer males I crossed it to the 10K Jack Herer clone. I've got a few seeds of those going. I've got 6 new Malawi killer S1 going and a feminized pack of the Panama green and another of the red. I'm going to veg those for a while and then take a bunch of clones to flower before the Winter's over.

I was showing my friend the genetics and I pointed out the new killer Malawi and he thought I was calling it nuclear Malawi. LOL those Malawi's are pretty Compact and I'm pretty excited about them. The green Panama is stretching the most by far followed by the red Panama

Latest posts

Latest posts