What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

house and garden coco schedule

juskin

oh wow so the way I have calculated per the bottles instructions, its stated 1 liter to 250 liters, so its a 1:250 ratio, so if you move to mL then it would be 1 ml to 250 ml so for every 1liter or every 1000 mL would call for 4mL so every gallon is almost 4 liters wouldnt that mean 14-16 ml per gallon? I have been running that but if its too much N should I cut it to 5mL or 10mL per gallon??

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
oh wow so the way I have calculated per the bottles instructions, its stated 1 liter to 250 liters, so its a 1:250 ratio, so if you move to mL then it would be 1 ml to 250 ml so for every 1liter or every 1000 mL would call for 4mL so every gallon is almost 4 liters wouldnt that mean 14-16 ml per gallon? I have been running that but if its too much N should I cut it to 5mL or 10mL per gallon??

Well a good start would be to definitely cut back on the ml per gal. Goto the H&G website and download there feed chart. That will help simplify things a lil and then u can make the neccessary adjustments/tweaks to suit your plants needs. Its only my second run using these nutes but I am liking them a lot. Good vibez

I run H and G with pure flowers early in flower to spike the bud growth. Ive had amazing success doing this and am steady chopping the same plants two to three weeks earlier than any of my buddies that r running the same strains w the same nutes. I have a few tricks up my sleeve but 3.5 pounds off of a 4x4 my second time using H and G. Super potent,lots of trichomes and very flavorful.

I always end up with an even amount of part A left in the bottle when B has run out. Cutting back on the nitrogen is a must late in bloom. Just gotta watch it when running cO2, high lumens, 85 degrees and low humidity. most of us use cal mag as a supplement and forget that most calmag supplements also contain a descent amount of nitrogen. Gotta forge the balance. All elements addressed.

Caligreen1

Havent read much but all I can say is I run H&G at half of what it suggests and my plants love it. And like the Kid^ above, my plants are finishing fast! My GG can apparently finish at 50 days! No shit, H&G and pure coco is so bomb