What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cheapest growshop in Europe ?

M

metsäkana

servovendi order came watch out that place.. hps is black and bho tube is full of some kind of glue inside seriously wtf=! :D python i will never order there again XD i dont want to look rest of the package

servovendi order came watch out that place.. hps is black and bho tube is full of some kind of glue inside seriously wtf=! :D python i will never order there again XD i dont want to look rest of the package

Soory but that's bullshit.

Alot of people ordering there (me included) in the italian community.

No problems at all.

post a pic of the "black" hps and the bho full of glue and i will believe it.

Otherwise it didn't happened.

i can't see anything in those pics...

Better if you take a picture under light.. not i a cavern...

And where is the glued bho tube?

No i don't believe yet

no i'm not blind. i don't believe anyone could even see if the coil inside hps is black or not.

Like said: photogrphy needs light...

M

metsäkana

those pictures are taken under light i have no problem seeing the glue like chemical stuff on that glass tube and you can see the bulb ''coil'' is black on 2 parts if i buy them on my local shop its all white and clean. yeah the cooltube was my bad a bit but its no the important part of this 3 products was bad 2 bad and 1 missing also i did not know they made cooltubes so small its unfit for 600w hps i bought :p i did not check lenght this is made for maybe 70w hps?

before i even opened the package i said this cant be right becouse it was so small :D

why i purchase that is the picture is faulty i think it has same picture on 22cm tube and 50cm tube :p so i looked the picture
yes i know its time saving to use same pictures but it can also lead this kind of trying to save time things :p

my guess is that bho tube is on glue becouse its china made and the plastic screen inside in minigrip is glued to inside of the pipe but there is so much glue that you could glue like ten bags :D maybe its the fault of china company too but if i but example a new bong i dont expect it to be dirty inside.. and smell horrible...
responsible company would not sell poison tubes for my taste=)

i really dont know why they sell me used hps?!

i really dont know why one product is missing (biotabs composttea 2kg)

you can even see the light shining on glass

LIKE I SAID DRAW ME PICTURE HOW TO PLACE THEM OR TELL..

I CAN TAKE YOU PICTURES WITH 10 LIGHTS POINTING AT THEM

mmmm all those white coils make me want some...
iPower-Grow-Light-Bulbs.jpg

also check out google reviews of servovendi or anyother place before ordering =)

Last edited:
It's a Philips HPS?

If yes is absolutely normal in color (also from other companies...):

For the chinese stuff... well....it's chinese....

For the tabs... have you checked your mail?

They usually send an email telling that if a product is not avalaible they send the other items and then the missing one...

I've done an order on 17:00 local time Yesterday and they sent the goods allready YESTERDAY.

Add this to all my previous orders and i will buy from them for sure man....

Resuming:

Problem 1 : Some HPS's have black/dark coils, your error
Problem 2: You purchased the wrong cooltube, your error
Problem 3: Chinese brand, don't expect much... Producer is bad, not reseller.

And c'mon... do you really believe that they use their HPS's and then they sell them to you?

They sell like 1000 items every day.. is more time consuming using them and sell them used other than selling new items ...

Sorry but this is more a Conspiracy theory....

M

metsäkana

Philips-600W-HPS-901572.jpg
philips-600w-master-son-t-pia-green-power-hps-lamp-p31-258_image.jpg
all i bought has been white..

and hows the problem 4 THE HOLE BIOTABS COMPOST TEA MISSING???

reseller is only aftermoney if he sell poop products like that gluebhotube...
thats how this order felt like no thinking about customer just fast money and wash hands..

i can tell the cooltube was my bad becouse the picture is faulty i was too hurry..

well now i know bether to use my local shop more =) buy those clean white hps there i dont want black they look like that after use.. yeah it makes me think why its black then and some white

biotabs read on reciept but it was not inside package and i have not recieved any other news..

i have picture of package you can clearly see that it cant even fit inside of it..

yes i confirmed one more time no others package..

still this order for my taste is 1/10 stars or 0/10 stars... sorry too much calling and shit to do afterward even the company change for returns and i need to spend many euros for telephone bill for this shit and my time..

i hate returning stuff i dont do it often maybe 2 times in 5years and this is one of them...

Last edited:
M

metsäkana

OK NOW I FINALLY GOT SOME OF THE STUFF REFUNDED BUT STILL THAT ONE PRODUCT IS MISSING AND I DONT SEE THEM GIVIN ME ANY REFUNDS!!

THIS PLACE IS SCAMMER!
WATCH OUT !
DONT ORDER!

Floridian

Veteran
I wondr why the son T agro has two black spots and the son T Pia green power is clear all the way.I think these are two different lamps with different inner tubes.I can see why Met would be suspicious though you don't expect two black areas on the tube.On the other hand the supposed new pic of the agro clearly shows two black areas on the tube.Score Horties at 1000 bulbs.com problem solved lol

M

metsäkana

finally got refunds and 10euro lost on trip
well never going to order from that place again
what a hustle

i would like to know the purpose of the spots too

greenmagicDK

Cheapest Adjust-A-Wing in Europe?!

Cheapest Adjust-A-Wing in Europe?!

Hi fellow growers

Im on the hunt/search for a cheap
Adjust-A-Wing Avenger Large

Does some of you guys know where i can find it at lowest price?

Have a great day

Best Regards, GreenMagicDK :laughing: :dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts