What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Airborne - G13

Tynehead Tom

what I have is G13Bx1 and from the sounds of things reeferman crossed the G13 he held with a bunch of males.
I did some digging on the other G13 beans I have which are the Dutchgrown G13-IX ...... these originated from Hermetic Genetics, incrossed by Dutchgrown , the G13 from hermetic is the same source of the renowned "Pacific G13" that Mota used in his work. So I am quite excited to get these going in the fall after summer harvest.
The Airborne clone is still around, I see it pop up now and then in people's gardens online.

William76

As far as I know pacifics g13 is an unknown genetic,wasn't it found amongst confiscated plants?,still a strong plant tho.,76