What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's Make TRUMP King

White Beard

How much power does the Monarchy truly wield? I don't follow British politics too much (I do love the shouting in the House of Commons though!) But aren't they more or less just figure heads, not really delving into "ruling" too much?
Excellent question!

My understanding may be off, so I’m open to correction, but as I understand it, the British system works because of an agreement between The Crown (the monarch of the moment) and parliament, in which the monarch agrees not to exert (some) royal rights and privileges in some areas, and in return, parliament sees to the operation and defense and maintenance of Great Britain, and to the keeping of the royal household.

Which is to say, I believe that Elizabeth is not simply a toothless figurehead; I believe that she keeps strictly to the agreement, because breaking it would be a direct challenge to the authority of Parliament, and lead to chaos, which is frequently bloody.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
Let the record show: I do not condone violence against ANY publicly elected officials.
847231655291cc794c4f0037abc398c5.png

'Boogieman'

Am I the only one who reads pro Trump supporters statements in Trump's voice, while reading all the anti Trump posts in Bernie's voice?

Cannavore

Veteran
You rather we go to war for the corporate globalist?

National populist is growing world wide...

The American left is brainwashed and hysterical by their corporate globalist media.

Lol Trump increased the military budgets and has doubled down in the middle east. He increased obamas drone strikes by some absurd %. He dropped the largest non nuclear bomb the US has. He killed an American citizen in his first military strike. He escalates/escalated with North Korea. He and his admin are trying to overthrow Maduro.

So glad we don't have muh warmonger Hillary though.

Nationalism is cancer. And not thought out too well. Just an ideology for confused reactionaries to follow.

American left.... globalism..... corporatism... one of these things don't fit with the others lol.

Cannavore

Veteran
yeah fucking libtards pointing out Trump is just another corrupt piece of shit like every one else. darn them to heck!

Trump's an AIPAC/Israel/Saudi cuck boy.

M

Mr D

I started this thread for all you Trump supporters. Praise his skin tone, his oratory skills, and his devotion to Jesus Christ Our Saviour here.

Your butt plug is cutting off the circulation to your cerebral cortex

iTarzan

This thread will now die. Jellyfish are 95% water and since he has been crying the past 24 hours straight since the Mueller report stated no more indictments, Jellyfish is now a sand dollar that someone might find on the beach someday.

Latest posts

Latest posts