What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Exotic Genetix

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Anyone here growing out Exotic Genetix strains?

If you have any experience and pics I would love to here any reviews.

highsteppa

Veteran
We run a 30% grease monkey that really nice and has a great buzz that’s not poly mash up effect at all. One guy doesn’t grow it much anymore because it gums up the scissors so much that it’s a pita.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
i have run kimbo kush and this cut needs only 56days on soil and 50day with hydro

U

useless.gardens

got 3 blue steel in veg right now. so far, super nice plants w/ a beefy structure.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Sounds some nice stuff found. A friend had some Wonka Bars and I laughed at him when he told me that. Like wtf dude really?

It was very nice smoke. Impressive actually. I had crow for lunch that day haha.

He said he got some seeds so looking forward to running some of Exotic gear.

packerfan79

Veteran
cookies and cream

is it possible that a lot of his strains are bred for extracts?

AV

It's certainly possible. The extreme cream, I tried is mostly used for ice rosin. I just got a few nugs right off the branch. My buddy laughed as we smoked a fatty "we will be the only people to smoke the flower "

thal

I think I have 14 or so of his strains. I like all of them. Sizzurp and Kimbo Kush are my favorites but I've found a keeper in every pack.

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
Starfighter it s a bit leafy and not the best producer, but I've find great plants in the seeds by exotic Mike...
Now I have harvest a 75%genetic from exotic:blue pill by beyond top shelf.. Crunchberries x sugarcube(WiFi alien x the cube)
picture.php

And a female of sugar cube
picture.php

This is a pheno of pink a40 days
picture.php

Robney

I'm really enjoying some of the grease monkey I ran. A real good mix of gg4 and cookies, the chem sis and sour dubb still come through but that cookie sweetness mixes the taste up nicely. Frosts up like a mix of cookies and glue, so she's frosty. Smell leans heavily towards chem in the jar. Effects are strong, like a sleepy glue. Def makes me sleepy, so I'm kinda thinking the jigga cut was the mystery cookie cut, not forum, but I could 100% be wrong on this (just doesn't feel like forum effects are present here), though the way the forum flavor changes from freshly cut to in jar for a couple months is kinda similar, so damn I dunno, but they def used a legit cookie cut. Shit I'm rambling, so I'll just shut up and share a photo

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts