What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ellie's Flower Building

EllieGrows

Veteran
Hello! It has been a while since I have made a thread. Been a lot of kinks to work out over the past years, couple phases of construction, and adjustment to a new location. Im excited to share with you my work.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Wow ellie your back long time no see...hopes all is well. Last i remember you were killing it in that basement. Things have def changed around here making me lurk more than posting but ill ded be watching this.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:lurk:

Not sure how I missed this. Very clean room. This is going to be good! :respect:

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know there is some Schrom in that room, given your general strain selections, but fill us in on some details, Ellie. What strains you working with?

dank.Frank

EllieGrows

Veteran
Little update, girls are in their final homes 3-5 days until flip

Room A GG4, Overflo, Rudeboi 7

Room B, Rudeboi 1

Room C, Forum Cut GSC

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting Ellie. Lot of Archive. Contracted space or your choice? Doesn't seem your usual fair. Love to know why those selections?

TJO - for real. Boss mode type right here and people are sleeping on it. I'm guilty too. Glad I found the thread. I've got my notepad handy.

dank.Frank

EllieGrows

Veteran
Interesting Ellie. Lot of Archive. Contracted space or your choice? Doesn't seem your usual fair. Love to know why those selections?

TJO - for real. Boss mode type right here and people are sleeping on it. I'm guilty too. Glad I found the thread. I've got my notepad handy.

dank.Frank

Hey Frank, These are just the cuttings that i have. Hoping to do more seeds soon. Getting pretty bored of these cuts, always scared to get new ones.

Latest posts

Latest posts