What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Will be flying to Jamaica

Loveseeds86

And I wanted to know what you guys thought of me bring seeds there and best places to put them just in case they aren’t legal to bring. I plan I buying some and having it shipped to USA.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
What country are you in? Keep in mind that Jamaican travellers are heavily scrutinized.

Ever wonder why people on here don't divulge how they receive stealth shipped seeds? But I'll tell you how for your carry-on that relates to almost every traveller's carry on. Going into Jamaica shouldn't be a big issue, but coming back to the USA is a big one.

Seeds are organic, and show up on x-ray the same way as other organic material. Try whole and half eaten Granola bars and such. One kind with Smarties, one with raisins, one with almonds... get a mix. All in the same backpack pocket. Don't put anything in baggies and don't worry about the crumbs. And most importantly, don't carry lots. 10 seeds max. And for god sakes.... make sure your hands, pockets, zipper and belt scans clean on the way back or they'll go over you and your shit with a fine toothed comb.

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
Going into Jamaica is nothing on an airplane. What is bad is US Customs, especially if they were watching you while there. One time they asked me, "how was the snow there?" I had brought back about 20 seeds, hidden in a false bottom of something. If they would have pulled the Velcro the other way they would have found my seeds. Rasta Far Eye baby!

Drunken Buddha

Reconsider why you are taking seeds there in the first place. As other members have said, going in is relatively easy; coming back to the USA is not. There is nothing quite so unsettling as to see two men following you after you get off the plane ramp in Miami or thereabouts. In my experience it was a deja vu in a sense and though I ignored, they sure didn't ignore me.

blastfrompast

Veteran
going there....get club mobay and walk thru customs. Dont put the seed in with other veg seed as u aint supposed to bring that either as I found out....I didnt declare the seed didnt get checked was all good...

honestly they don't really look too hard especially with club mobay. plus u get to walk past the lines sit in a ncie lounge and have ice cold beer and hot pattys while stuff goes thru..normally about a 1/2 hour process from the time u get off plane our last 2 times.

buddy who has been lots never flies without booking mobay... free massages and such also...manicures for the ladies ...cool shit.

honestly i brought about 20 strains , 10-15 seed per packet last trip....great for bartering lol.