What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Phe Tests his Lemon Garlic OG x BST

The Pheonix

I had so much fun last time i thought i would share another of Phe's epic adventures (well they are for me anyhow:comfort:) i just hope it turns out real nice

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

commence vegging

Peace

Phe

C

chris harris

Hey man, you know you set the bar pretty high with your last 2 adventures. I'm sure you'll hit this one outta the park as well. Good luck. I'll be lurking.

The Pheonix

Hey Chris,

thanks for stopping by bro :)

i have high hopes for this one.... the lemon garlic og mother produces some fairly sticky, hard and smelly buds but was maybe not the best yielder but by god she's tasty :D. i am hoping the BST will pump her up a bit

Peace Bro

clarence is aware 5 packs of these are going to be sent to him if anyone wants a go???? they will be for the server fund.

The Pheonix

quick update, not very much going on but looking healthy enough for now

picture.php
picture.php

4 Cotledon runta (both pics) that i'm just letting go for the show (I do sense a premature end)

picture.php
picture.php

Peace

Phe :biggrin:

DJXX

Veteran
BST..is that your beast or what does it mean..can't think of a strain off the top of my head..DJXX

The Pheonix

Hey DJXX..... he is an unknown from some old seeds marked as BST.

this is the father early days
picture.php

after i made a cut from him
picture.php

and a 15 finger leaf he produced when flowering first time round
picture.php

this will always have a missing part in its lineage sadly

but he has done ok so far so i'm giving him another blast :)

thanks for stopping by

Peace Bro

lotus710

Damn son looking good. I agree the lgog is a low producer. But the smell. And the taste... omg. Soo amazing. The ones i have left growing is a few days before harvest and it smells like a pepper stirfry with some citrus mix sauce.

The Pheonix

Damn son looking good. I agree the lgog is a low producer. But the smell. And the taste... omg. Soo amazing. The ones i have left growing is a few days before harvest and it smells like a pepper stirfry with some citrus mix sauce.

Thanks Lotus, i'm glad you came in on that smell and taste it is really amazing, i think it gets better and better after the cure for sure :)

bet you cant wait to get them down. :biggrin:

Lookin great, Pheonix! I'm def gonna be popping in to check it out! :lurk:

Thanks vanilla Phoenix hopefully we can get theses looking sparklingly good

and :tiphat: for dropping by

peace

phe

lotus710

Tell me about it. I want to sooo bad. But i got a sativa leaning pheno and shes on day 80!! A bit long for my liking but i got my whole life. Plus every day the terps get better and better!!

Much love
Lotus

The Pheonix

quick update :-

These are chugging along nicely :biggrin: maybe another 5 or so weeks and they will be ready for takeoff ;)

picture.php

Peace

Phe

The Pheonix

nearly forgot the pre potting up pics but never fear i got some in mid flow :biggrin:

picture.php

they are taking the feed nice and i think they think its tasty stuff :)

peace

Phe

The Pheonix

confirmation of 6/4 F/M Ratio with the runt being eliminated.

i'll get some pics tonight they are doing very well :)

Peace Phe

The Pheonix

through the lenses of the glasses to avoid the hps here's about 2 weeks 12/12

and next a lemgog x bst male be wanting to get it on with the ladies shortly if i let hime ;)

picture.php
picture.php

peace

Phe