What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Irene Kush???????

tokinblackguy

anyone know the story surrounding this one? i've done some searches on a couple of boards and it seems all the threads end up dead. anyone know anything about this one, why isn't it talked about/grown more. it comes through every now and then around here and from what i've been able to sample, it's some pretty good stuff. just curious

U

unta

haha listening to too much Gucci Mane. I thought it was just a nickname for dank kush. Is it a legit strain?

tokinblackguy

haha listening to too much Gucci Mane. I thought it was just a nickname for dank kush. Is it a legit strain?

actually cant stand Gucci. never thought i'd see retarded rappers. dude repeats himself like in every song and has absolutely no freestyle skills. and he needs to put his damn shirt on, looking like a pot-bellied pig...LOL

back to the subject, yes i do believe it is a "legit" kush. heard a couple different stories surrounding it, not sure what to believe. i do think that it is held by a crew in the dirty south somewhere cause we get it here quite often, but i don't see it talked about on the boards.

U

unta

Yeah I've never herd of it on the boards either. I've had it but just thought it was some good kush and that was a bs name. Anyone got info on this strain?

tokinblackguy

anyone??? any info at all... why is it so hush hush with this "kush?" someone on these boards must be growing it or has access to it.

dnewguy

irene kush a kush cross. developed by these guys that crosses the "best sativa with the best strain of grandaddy purp and a couple others". if you're in cali you can find at dispensaries in hollywood aka Matt's #9 or irene. more expensive than the other kushes and is better. breeder's were smart for this one. also in atlanta, la, and wherever else somebody might know these guys

D

Dalaihempy

Irene Kush was collected by a us service man in Afghanistan the story legend goes something like this.

Irene was the US army base mascot and one day she went missing went off grassing into the mountain range and was not Sean for weeks the camp thort the tally bans had found her and eaten her but she found her way back and was tied to the hummbi.

A week later one of the us service men noticed a few cannabis plants growing out of her goat shit on the ground so he garbed the plants growing out of the goat shit and went planted them in the mountain side a few months he went harvested them and found that one was a male and had pollinated the female plant he was pisst about this but he hung it in his locker and after it dried trimmed it up and took a sample rolled a joint and went smoked it near Irene the goat as he started to smoke it the seeds started to pop and explode the camp thort they were under attack by the tali bans in the panic some one returning fire shot the goat and the us service man that was smoking the joint decided to name the strain Irene Kush in her honor long live Irene lol.

NorCal

Veteran
Damn its been a min with this strain and still no info on her? I've been scouring the net and haven't found anything. My boy from the ATL keeps talking about Irene because I was just mentioning the GSC to him and he was saying the Irene to them is like the GSC to us out here in Cali. Made me kinda curious to see what she's all about..

d3cryption

Veteran
hmmm, I'm growing some irene now...... @ least thats what people will call it despite the proper name i tell them...

Team Soul synergy soil is working with Irene. She's one of our favorites: frosty crystalline fiah with a deep aroma of the most pungent lime lucky charms og kush flavor that I've experienced. I disagree with the comment stating that Irene is more of a diesel than an og. Irene is one of the most quintessential examples of og I've seen, plus she yields better than any og's I've found. Maybe that's the area in which Irene seems more diesel than og, in the yield?

I will be doing a breeding project consistin of a super select (1/100,000 plants) male polyploid specimen of sour bubble male crossed with top quality og clone only. I will also be breeding the "Sbog" with cherry ak, Chernobyl, sfv og, sb chemdawg d, chemdawg 4, irene, blue dream, purple tuiti fruiti kush, banana og, cookies, cherry pie, durban poison, sb hb daywrecker original diesel, wifi alien, green cush/crac/dream queen, plat og, purple erkle, sou d, stardawg guava cut, 3 kings, sage, xj 13, jack herer, and more 8)!

Boundless love and blessings to one and all!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ROFL - Irene is no mystery - ROFL

Irene came out of ATL. Some packs of "OG" came in from LA and it had a few seeds in it...and Irene was born.

And Irene is just a great example of what would be considered a Sour Kush.

dank.Frank