What's new

Reply from Biobizz : Good for newbies to read

darroo22

Hi DJ,

Thnx for the new questions, let’s answer them step by step:

- Under no circumstances can All-Mix be used for seeds or cuttings, The Ec is to high. Use Lightmix instead and transplant into All-mix when the seedlings or cuttings are strong enough

- All-Mix works very well for mother plants however. Use only Fish-mix, Alg-a-Mic and optional Bio-heaven and Root-juice to feed your mothers. Since they will always be in veg, they do not require other products. Depending on the size use 1-4 ml or each product. After cutting new cuttings from the mothers, use an extra dosage of Alg-a-Mic as foliar spray: 1-2ml per liter. This will help the mothers to recover

- About the pH: we have already answered this question. Unless your water quality is totally wack, do nothing to adjust the water. Biobizz product already lower the pH, because the are very acidious by nature. Prepare some water,add the dosage and measure the pH, you’ll see it will be at a good level. In case your water quality has an insane high pH or Ec, buy an osmose filter.

- DO not work with run-off, you’ll only flush nutrients out of the soil, which is a waste. You do not need Guano Kalong, there is already 5 different Guano’s in the All-mix

- For the rest you do not need any other high-tech equipment. Put a finger in the soil to know if it is still wet enough, look at the amount of green on the leaves to know if your plants are getting enough food. It is easier then you think! Ec or TDS meters do not give correct data, since they measure the amount of salts in the substrate or water. And we do not use saltsJ

Hopefully this answers your questions! We also recommend you read up on how to make your own cuttings and mother plants there is many good books about that topic.

Best regards, Biobizz Helpdesk

Tom Soyer

Hello: Where you find a Biobizz Helpdesk ????

I can´t find them, Just resellers recommendations (without any real experience)

ALL my garden is SO yellow. just 1 or 2 weeks for the harvest time.

After the Simon´s Dry & Cure Method, I will post the completely experience with BIOBIOZZ TRIPACK, for 5 months in GreenHouse, in 7 different strains.

Charts with soil, watering, BioBizz, RH, Temp, LST.

G

ganjygav

The only time I used allmix was with seedlings and it worked great. No problems whatsoever.