What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Be-1 Organic Pellets

BillFarthing

Veteran
I really like all-in-one products for the simplicity. Be-1 organic pellets fit that bill with an NPK and biostimulants that's great for super soil. Initially for orchids, it's also great for cannabis:

GUARANTEED ANALYSIS
Total Nitrogen (N) 3.0%
0.9% Water Soluble Nitrogen
2.1% Water Insoluble (slow release) Nitrogen

Available Phosphate (P2O5) 6.0%
Soluble Potash (K2O) 5.0%

pH: 6.8~7.3 (at 27.3°C/81.1ºF)

Derived from: Sesame Meal, Rice Bran, Bat Guano, Palm Ash, Peanut Meal, Shrimp Shell

ALSO CONTAINS NON-PLANT FOOD INGREDIENTS
0.08% Serine
0.87% Arginine

BillFarthing

Veteran
I only see the npk listed, any idea of the numbers for micros?

When I googled that for you, I couldn't find any information on the content of micronutrients. It's got several organic inputs, so as long as pH is in range, I don't think there would be an issue with missing micros.

Granger2

Veteran
With Bat Guano and shrimp shell there should be a good bit of trace min variety. Can't say anything about amounts though. Use the best trace min supplement, Sea Crop. Good luck. -granger

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I went ahead and bought a 22 LB bag a long with their Humic supplement. I will let you guys know how it goes.

Rolando Mota

In case anyone was curious..

Zinc: trace
Calcium: 1.57%
Magnesium: 0.94%
Iron: 0.16%
Manganese: 0.02%
Copper: 0.003%
Boron: 0.002%

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a big bag of this stuff cant wait to try it out. Please share experiences everyone. I love simple stuff.

BillFarthing

Veteran
I have a big bag of this stuff cant wait to try it out. Please share experiences everyone. I love simple stuff.

It really is simple. There's enough nitrogen and aminos for veg, enough phosphorus/potassium for flower. The chitosan helps frost and potency and protects against bugs. The aerobic/anaerobic tea from it is also really quick acting and greens up plants well. It's what I would use if I could only use a 1-part nutrient.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Used as an amendment in 1 gallon pots of happy frog. Burnt my plants a good bit, but nothing I did not expect or I can not recover from. I dosed a half table spoon at the bottom of the pot. Plants looked great until they hit it.

I would not include it in the soil until plants hit 3 gallon pots and would not put more than a table spoon to test. I will update for the 3 gallon pot test and flowering.

The test was run with many plants not just a few. I figured there would be some burning as plants at that stage usually don't need anything at all, but wasn't worried about it. All for testing.

BillFarthing

Veteran
Used as an amendment in 1 gallon pots of happy frog. Burnt my plants a good bit, but nothing I did not expect or I can not recover from. I dosed a half table spoon at the bottom of the pot. Plants looked great until they hit it.

I would not include it in the soil until plants hit 3 gallon pots and would not put more than a table spoon to test. I will update for the 3 gallon pot test and flowering.

The test was run with many plants not just a few. I figured there would be some burning as plants at that stage usually don't need anything at all, but wasn't worried about it. All for testing.

Are you using brand new lamps and CO2 or just smaller lights? I use up to 2 cups per 7 gallons mixed in. I am extremely surprised you got burning in straight organics.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
New lights no c02 in veg right now. It was definitely the BE1. No mistaking nute burn tips. I started seedlings in 1 gallon of happy frog and half tbs of the be1 which I knew to be completely unnecessary but also would not kill anything.