What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Youtube Targeting Weed Channels

Badfishy1

Does this make you happy? Right now , how is anger working for you? Honest question . How much time do you devote to disturbing yourself and blaming others for it?

Don’t confuse ‘anger’ with my feelings of pity for your ignorance lad... some of us are free thinkers others are sheeple... trust me, your ‘anti-semetic’ comment is child tier. If you are too ignorant to learn for yourself, you are a lost cause and nothing I say will change your mind. Hopefully you wake up before it’s too late. Maybe not. Either way, this is a YOU problem and has no effect on my life. Now jog on... your b8 is weak

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I was surprised to see Urban Remo's channel taken down overnight for Violations, even though its been up and running for 10 years with no strikes against Youtube's Community Guidelines

Same thing is going on with gun channels, alternative spirituality and anything conservative based.

Not cool how they've been censoring things lately. What the hell is going on?

More people need to let them know that they suck for censoring weed.

PDX Dopesmoker

Google was literally a government intelligence project. As long as America and the world focus on the differences (the left the right, the Christians the Muslims and so forth) we will continue being run by a Zionist globalist agenda as we will never truly focus on who is bending us the fuck over on a daily basis

The internet itself was an unexpected result of building an automated digital communication system for the missile tracking/early warning RaDAR network. Unless you're exceptionally sophisticated about electronic communication technology you will never even partially understand whats going on behind the scenes in your digital world.
I find the possibility that someone who sounds like they spend too much time on 4chan would also have the whole grand plan all figured out to be extremely implausible, but I won't tell you exactly why because I find it hysterical how the internet can take the naïve and gullible and turn them into babbling stooges.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
It went down without a ripple when the current regime nixed net neutrality and handed the keys to the internet over to corporate manipulators. Sucks because the DOD developed the internet with our tax dollars and the new rules allowing censoring, filtering, monitoring and control are unconstitutional.

Sport Farmer

Veteran
...And down goes my favorite youtube channel.... Vader Vision... I'm actually really bummed about this right now.. it was the most neutral, non beliefy entertainment I could enjoy in the comfort of my home... This reality is in full blown WTF mode...

geneva_sativa

yeah, and to the one that said they aren't messing with any channels but hate speech. . .

BULLSHIT :xmasnut:

but anyone that had any kind of common sense could have told you 10+ years ago, what kind of folks run FuckFaceBook and ScewYouTube