Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > super snow lotus grow log bodhi

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
super snow lotus grow log bodhi Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-08-2014, 08:47 PM #21
TREE KING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrgreenharvest View Post
I've got 5 phenos of SSL in flower now, about 2-3 weeks in, 1 pheno is already producing a lot more frost than the others and has a cherry berry smell coming through, the rest don't quite have the frost to gain smell yet..

very nice structure on these plants, one of the best bushy short structured plants i've done in awhile, they don't stretch overly much.

also just put 16 females of satsuma in to flower, been growing a bit of bodhi lately, as most say its all straight fire, not had a pack let me down yet and I've grown plenty of breeders.
which outta those 2 has faster veg growth and looks more vigorous so far?

Old 05-10-2014, 07:58 AM #22
Mrgreenharvest

Mrgreenharvest will become famous soon enoughMrgreenharvest will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREE KING View Post
which outta those 2 has faster veg growth and looks more vigorous so far?
Satsuma has more vigor and stretch but the SSL is just fine in the vigor department.

structure wise the satsuma is very tight and tallish, the SSL also very tight but short and bushy.

smell wise just today I've gone over the SSL again and they're all starting to bring the skunk through behind the fruit...going to be a stinker!
Mrgreenharvest is offline Quote

Old 05-11-2014, 02:09 AM #23
easternOG

easternOG has a spectacular aura abouteasternOG has a spectacular aura abouteasternOG has a spectacular aura abouteasternOG has a spectacular aura abouteasternOG has a spectacular aura about
197 legit info on the sweet skunk I was just eyeballing a pack of elfinstone!! Seems like the taste will be out of this world!!! I have went so crazy in the last 2 months I now have over 210 BODHI seeds! Really proud if my collection will be enjoying this gear til I'm old and wrinkled!!! Timeless Genetics
easternOG is offline Quote

Old 05-11-2014, 03:54 AM #24
TREE KING

Quote:
Satsuma has more vigor and stretch but the SSL is just fine in the vigor department.

structure wise the satsuma is very tight and tallish, the SSL also very tight but short and bushy.

smell wise just today I've gone over the SSL again and they're all starting to bring the skunk through behind the fruit...going to be a stinker!
nice can't wait to hear how they turn out. keep us posted

Old 05-25-2014, 12:26 PM #25
Mrgreenharvest

Mrgreenharvest will become famous soon enoughMrgreenharvest will become famous soon enough
How are these going? my 5 females are impressing me big time, one of the best strains I've done in quite awhile,

2 plants really shine in that they're as frosty as the best I get from OG crosses etc but yielding like a skunk, quite impressive!

on top of that it's not what I consider a traditional skunk smell, I've done some cheese crosses and had a fair share of skunk/superksunk in the past, all of those I can relate pretty well and this is what I consider the skunk smell, this is more a mix of diesel and kush/skunk, hard to describe but very very pungent with fruit notes on top.

to ice the cake, beautiful structure and not a bad pheno.

Last edited by Mrgreenharvest; 05-27-2014 at 12:44 AM..

Old 06-12-2014, 03:44 AM #26
SourDank

SourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of light
Any update brother? Got half a pack of these in the vault and would love to see how yours come out
SourDank is offline Quote

Old 06-12-2014, 03:57 AM #27
Kalyx

Kalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to all
Kalyx has completed 4 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Thank you 197caregiver, so happy your are doing this log.
Really wanted to snag this strain for my current run but went with the Fuzz.
Will be starting on log on that grow in a couple weeks once 12/12 starts.
Will be anxiously watching to see how your girls turn out.
Kalyx is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2014, 03:08 AM #28
Mrgreenharvest

This is a very solid strain guys, can't stress it enough, I'll be snatching up as many packs of these as I can, the diversity in the smells is crazy, you would think you're growing different strains they can be that far from one another, but in every other aspect of the plant the offspring are all quite similar.

one pheno I got which was on the smaller yield side but was very frosty has a smell that makes me near sick, its not skunk or any familiar chem/diesel smell (this showed in some phenos) this is more like a chemistry lab exploded on to a red berry farm, it smells fumey and can actually make you light headed from its smell, first of its kind for me and the reason I'll be getting more packs.

from 5 phenos:
blueberry skunk
lemon diesel
tangerine/earth
straight fuel/diesel
then the one described above.

to those who know how strong a skunk or diesel can smell, those phenos have nothing on the last freak smelling one which I tried to explain, yet would out smell most plants.

sorry for the semi hijack, I just found no info on this strain at the start so I'm adding a little

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-20-2014, 03:58 AM #29
Kalyx

Kalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to all
Kalyx has completed 4 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
I appreciate the info thank you. These are beans I will be getting in the near future just got put off with recent purchase. the MSS is great, some of the stinkiest most roadkill bud I have ever smelled. Love it, miss it, want this in my collection. Very happy to hear about the diversity sounds like all of your phenos are nice, thats great news. Which is your favorite?

Quote:
This is a very solid strain guys, can't stress it enough, I'll be snatching up as many packs of these as I can, the diversity in the smells is crazy, you would think you're growing different strains they can be that far from one another, but in every other aspect of the plant the offspring are all quite similar.

one pheno I got which was on the smaller yield side but was very frosty has a smell that makes me near sick, its not skunk or any familiar chem/diesel smell (this showed in some phenos) this is more like a chemistry lab exploded on to a red berry farm, it smells fumey and can actually make you light headed from its smell, first of its kind for me and the reason I'll be getting more packs.

from 5 phenos:
blueberry skunk
lemon diesel
tangerine/earth
straight fuel/diesel
then the one described above.

to those who know how strong a skunk or diesel can smell, those phenos have nothing on the last freak smelling one which I tried to explain, yet would out smell most plants.

sorry for the semi hijack, I just found no info on this strain at the start so I'm adding a little

Kalyx's - SkunkVA x Snow Lotus and Wish Mountain
Kalyx's - Karma's OG - Karma Genetics
Kalyx's - Fire Cookies and Elmer's Glue
Kalyx's - 2014 Fall Grow (Complete)
Kalyx's - Earthman Technologies Test Grow - Purple Gummer (Complete)
Kalyx's - 2014 Summer Grow (Complete)
Kalyx's - Goji OG Summer Newbie Grow Contest (Complete)
Kalyx's - Nug Jug
Kalyx is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2014, 04:09 AM #30
Mrgreenharvest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx View Post
I appreciate the info thank you. These are beans I will be getting in the near future just got put off with recent purchase. the MSS is great, some of the stinkiest most roadkill bud I have ever smelled. Love it, miss it, want this in my collection. Very happy to hear about the diversity sounds like all of your phenos are nice, thats great news. Which is your favorite?
I would say the freaky smelling one is my favourite but at the same time she doesn't put out much compared to the others, the tangerine and blueberry pheno put out the most and tick all the boxes.