What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~California Vert. Projects ~ The Sagas of a Medicinal Grower~

Sleeper7784

Hmmmm interesting .. and what do u expect the yield to be?

I think the mistake I made was topping my gsc too late into veg... I believe it I had top how u did, I would have gotten the stretch I wanted...

Cold night temps didnt help either , I don't think....

Im going to pull all the plants out tonight and start to plick the leaves since stretch should be over..

Well on this run, these plants will be under the 600 during the first half of flower, then once my other crop comes down they will slide over to the 1 thousy.

So... I don't know have a clue on the expected yield yet.

The numbers from the first time I ran her under the solo 600, back in Dec. were 65g per plant.

If I could guess on yield for these 5 new ones I hope for more than or around 110g per plant.

We'll see. I'm still expanding and building my operations so I can't full begin to dial her until all my new equipment gets bought and set up.

Topping 3 to many times and doing it possibly to close to flower is my biggest problem with my current run. Only 2 of my plants are growing how I wanted.

The other 4 are cluster fucked bushy little bastards. I'm a little stressed out on them. But hoping for the best.

Also be careful defoilating during flower. I've read every thread on the subject, and I know they swear its safe, but if its done at the wrong time, look out! Pollen!

I just experienced this for the first time and I've always taken leaves off here and there the whole grow. I think this time I just took to many off at 1 time trying to control my canopy.

This is why I always try and have all of the big fans off by or the day of flip, so not to much is left to deal with after everything takes off.

Sleeper7784

Only skimmed through. I need more time to read it. Wheres the updated circle pics! Im a huge fan of this style man. Let alone your choice of strain. : ( I need detailed pics....NOW! ahhaha good vibes your way man. Keep it up and show why people need to go 360* circle verts.

I still have to skim through but mind telling me your outside perimeter dimensions. Im having a debate with my self about gpw per sq ft per amount time....if you know what I mean..hahaha

~mr. gt

What's up Mr. Gt! Thanks for dropping in brother. I will need to take some more updated pictures. I had some but after reviewing them decided to delete and shoot some more. I'll see how they come out tomorrow morning if I have time.

Tomorrows day 49 last day of Week 7. Its also the last day of feed. For this round.

Time to start flushing!

The grow area is 9' x 6'. Its got 1 4x4 od flood tray to catch and collect my waste, and now I divided the room in half and started what you see.

Once my current crop comes down, I'm upgrading to a 4x8 id tray and I'm going run the 2 lights side by side with 10 plants.

Thanks for your props. I'm working on mastering this shit.

Sleeper7784

Day 51

Day 51

Day 49 pictures.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Things are rolling along as good as possible. Day 50 I started my 2 week flush. Needing to catch up on bills, These plants are getting chopped around day 63-65.

Sleeper7784

Looks frosty as heck to bro...... my klp is frosty like that right now....

Yup, it gets a little frosty.

Yours will get there.

I can't wait to see how your KLP comes out. I'm very interested. It's supposedly a burning bush cut? I'm have might look into her.

Sleeper7784

Pcg gsc week 4
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=49723&pictureid=1217109&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=49723&pictureid=1217111&thumb=1]View Image[/url how tob
Looks frosty as heck to bro...... my klp is frosty like that right now....
Yup, it gets a little frosty. Yours will get there. I can't wait to see how your KLP comes out. I'm very interested. It's supposedly a burning bush cut? I'm have might look into her.

Key lime pie week 4

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=49723&pictureid=1217113&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=49723&pictureid=1217115&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=49723&pictureid=1217117&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Yes the klp is from burning bush.. hope u dont mine the pics .. what u think ?

No I don't mind.

Dude your shit looks pretty good. I think your gonna have some dank on your hands in another 5-6 wks. They both have small problems, the Gsc with some slightly yellow leaves, and klp looks like its got heat issues or low humidity or something causing the leaves to be saw toothed and upward tip curl.

Keep up the hard work. And stay patient...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

d3cryption

Veteran
Im pretty sure its from pushing them hard, and then I forgot to water one night which cause the coco to dry out... humidity is low, and the klp was kinda close to the 1k....
Also had very low night temps the first 4 wks.... .

Sleeper7784

Im pretty sure its from pushing them hard, and then I forgot to water one night which cause the coco to dry out... humidity is low, and the klp was kinda close to the 1k....
Also had very low night temps the first 4 wks.... .

For sure man I know how it goes. Actually my plants have a few branches with in 12" of my bulb with no signs of stress, but klp could be sensitive.

Usually those are all small problems you encounter when doing multi strain grows. Different plants have different requirements and tolerances, but your only giving them one environment and feeding regime. Dig!?!?

It'll play out bro. You've got great strains that produce quality herb.