What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Things I have learned from ICMAG...

captinahab

Ain't that the bald faced truth...

It's like nap time at the local Kindergarten around here sometimes.

Speaking of which, school lets out for the summer in much of the US around now. Be prepared for a lot more flaming posts and poor spelling by 12 year old wannabe trolls.

If people didnt have somethin to bitch about... we would never talk. I got friends who call on the phone just to vent once or twice a month.

As for the bad grammer ... i love it.

Grammer is a form of bureaucracy for people with control issues. I purposely Mispell words even thou i have spell check.... just to keep control freaks up at night. Its my way of givving athority the finger evry post.:biggrin:

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
U can't fix STUPID....so often reminded of this.... SUM folks just don't have social skills... or morals......

growshopfrank

Veteran
I learned your NOT gay if you suck your own dick...

charlie-sheen-5240.jpg

Dude, if this isn't your picture then it would make a great avatar...

indocult

I learned one must learn to walk before running, don't shit where you eat, don't put all your eggs in one basket, and don't count your chickens before they hatch.

also the security forum is very valuable and a must read

T

tropicannayeah

I've learned that every single person who has surfed around ICmag.com has learned something...and that includes every newbie seed killer to Sam_Skunkman and everyone in between,...yeah you too.

S

SPG.

Quality Companionship.. and Colloidal Silver.

:woohoo:........ CS!! :woohoo:
..Via Phenomenal's "Making" CS Guide. ..Nope DONT "Blast" THAT stuff in ya Mouth!!!.:nono: :)

Avaliable from Amazon.£20-

Last edited:

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Colloidal silver.
Rooting cuttings.
Brewing tea.
Coco with MaxiBloom.
Coco with 6/9 Floro.
Super Duper everything.
Yummybud.
Dr. Bud.
Genetics is everything, unless you don't have them.
Tom Hill is nuts.
I like Tom Hill.
Uncle Fishsticks has a shitload of posts.
Ice water hash. Yum.
HPS is the sun.
Organic guys are touchy.
Josey Wales made Gorilla Glue.
I need more watts and a bigger grow space.

T

tropicannayeah

'The greater your tolerance is, the cooler you are'

I used to be "cool"...but now I smoke 5 times less and enjoy the high much better.

there's nothing "high" or positive about a high tolerance, that's for sure

Q

quokka

I agree........

I think most of the people who think it is 'cool' are slightly retarded.

Latest posts

Latest posts