What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NYCD Soma cut & Amnesia Haze Core

Locoporro

Hey IC Fellows

It's great to talk with people who know what they are doing ,sideshow bob, i rebond on your responses after this report , Thanks a lot for the informations...

But you will understand that Moppel threw a Bomb into my topic :bashhead:

OH MY GOD

Is this the disclosure night :yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks: ???

Just for that Moppel , i want give u a report i have done for your Honesty ...

I just wrote this investigation about Amnesia haze on a preservationist website for landraces ....

I tought, it could maybe interest u

But first .... i have to say something

I am not here to talkshit about people , i dont want to be banned to write this story , i made this investigation , it's a personal point of view , completely subjective... i am not here to get soma down ... Just want the TRUTH (really hard in thoses times en even more in a illegal stuff like cannabis)

<----------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Sherlocko is investigating

All this amnesia story really began to annoy myself, so i decide to think (yes it sometimes happens) and begin to investigate a little ... :lol:

First at all, Soma said that the amnesia haze is a cross between a South East Asian crossed to an afghanni and a jamaican (high times, issue from october 2008)

88770203.jpg

We can see 3 beautiful lies in this paper on 3 strains ,first the kushadelic which is described to a Og kush crossed to a G13, this is probably false cuz anybody ( or almost) have a pure G13 thus the kushadelic is in fact MK Ultra from th seeds (Og Kush x G13) crossed to the G13/haze male ( so you get more G13 genetics instead Og Kush :crazy: )

We could see this lie repeat itself with the cambodian haze which is a triple cross from an sout east asian , afghanni and g13

We could deduct that soma like to arrange his describtions of his strains to his advantage, in fact that when he wants it's G13 and in others conditions it's haze, we could see with the cambodian , he don't clarify if it's the G13/haze male but nevertheless it's Cambodian haze (cuz laotian x g13x afghanni, there is nothing hazy in that )

The third lie is more in harmony with the thread cuz it concerns the amnesia haze

69449467.jpg

Surprising that this amnesia haze which come from nowhere in a period where Soma looks like to have losed his freaky inventiveness, bahhh, yes cross every strains to the g13/haze male( from Neville, what a work Soma ^^) reflect a loose of speed...

But even so this amnesia is THE winner and it's pedigree has changed from south east asian crossed to an afghanni and a jamaican , to : laotian crossed to the Afghan/hawaaian male (from shantibaba, what a work soma :lol: )...

So you suppose well that i don't make this post only to break sugar on soma's back (french expression which means talkshitting :lol: ) wiht uberknown facts :oops:

Hy-Pro have been gaining cup places with "Amnesia" since 1996/7
Ok I think we can confirm that Amnesia [Hy-Pro] is the real deal original Amnesia that grows about NL. Interesting to learn that it's an indica dom. strain that has been since exclusive to the underground /coffeeshop fraternity in Holland. This one has already been cloned and passed on for future keeping. the plant we've got is Pushtu to the rass,, with health and vigor to match.

Hy Pro are well established Dutch seedbreeders [sometimes sold as royal queen brand, maybe others] many peoplhttp://www.icmag.com/images/editor/separator.gife have not yet heard of, they produced, or are at least the people who marketed Amnesia, & have done for several years.

Somthing IS worrying me in this whole story, why did soma choose in 2003 to create a strain copying the name of a weed already known everywhere in holland and adding the word haze after (yes that makes sell but that doesn't explain everything) and claiming after that the cross come from a laotian x afghanni/hawaaian , especially when this hypro amnesia is winning cups since 1996

Esco said:
In the "brabant" they have it to the growshop groenvinger(greenfingers) in hoogerheide, it has the odor typically amnesia , the only problem is that it makes some indicas nuggets, so don't know where it comes from

me said:
Mee too, i read that it exists a commercial clone of amnesia (not haze) which makes some hard indica nuggets well known in the south of holland with the great (too much) strong taste of amnesia, i must remember where i read that

It is almost confirmed in the next quote from Karma genetics (Happy brother )

Karma said:
This Amnesia is related to the Cup winning cut from Hy-Pro (South Holland). It is almost the same just got a very strong bubblegum smell during flower, And in my eyes gives a litle more punch, Its not soma's amnesia haze.

So we learn that the winning amnesia from Karma genetics is derived from the winning hypro cut since 1996, yes i grant u that we are really turning around in the actual breeding but it's already nice from karma to give us some additionals clues :yeahthats (THX to him)
Karma said:
The Hypro cut about 9 to 10 weeks.

The cut i run 10 to 11 weeks.
Karma said:
Hy-pro has been runnin there Amnesia for a long time. Many coffeeshops have used there cut for entry's. The Hy-pro amnesia cut is sold all over the south of holland for years.

Also to clearify i think the cut Core runs is also the same Amnesia cut as in the sops here in he south the HY-Pro cut.

The cut i run is just slighty different. (in my eyes just that litle extra) It stretches even more then the Original Hy-pro cut. Yields are about the same, just more Bubblegum smell during flower, and a just litle more foxtail.

Amnesia is a eazy to grow not to long flowering super tasting herb with a real strong punch. Simply a winner.

Also for breeding she is great giving off here fatty cristals, making a dryer sativa strain very fatty.

I am looking forward to the test's with my Jack O Nesia cross. This is going to be a real Fatty eazy hazy sativa hybrid.

Here are some shots of the winning Amnesia Cut. The Bubblegum cut. :

83750143.jpg

42094415.jpg

So all thoses texts make me think to one of a sentence which i said 5 months ago on this topic (it's just below ) Did soma take a uberknown cut and pollenised it with his G13/haze male ???

Me8monthsago said:
When we see that the amnesia HAZE was done at the exact same time that the popping of the loved g13/haze male , only survivor on 10 neville's seeds...

He maybe only dusted an ubberknown cut with his cherished male cut ????? That couldn't be improbable that a weed like amnesia haze countains some OH genpool ...

Some amnesia make me really think to a hazy background or maybe it's the laotian influence ... :nanana:

26066713.jpg

74732333.jpg

grower: Theo Ic Mag

We have also remember that soma changed several times the "recipe" and that could explain various pheno on the web, good and really bad...

45828768.jpg

Grower: sideshow bob Ic Mag , love this pic

So to Conclude , in my country, it's really easy to buy some amnesia but it's expensive and you find A LOT of Pheno , but my goodness when i tried the Amnesia core (or the SSH Moppel :laughing: ) i directly found back this Amnesialicious taste , like in toermalijn , the PERFECT AMNESIA

But , even to that time , i said in my reports that my SSH smelled like a kind of amnesia, even shantibaba said it

SSH Shanti said:
A winner of multiple awards including 97,98 and 99 HTCC as well as it being called by other names in various different countries such as Amnesia haze, the Bomb etc

ME9monthsago said:
A dried Bud smells really spicy/Floral , when you grind it , the aroma which comes out is really powerfull withouth being sickly like a Diesel , When you light the joint and smoke the first toke , a Strong High invades you pretty quickly , The smoke is heavy withouth being totally unpleasant , The taste of the smoke is a mix of fuity/spicy/floral , It's a real pleasure to smoke this strain whatever the moment of the day , this pheno makes me think about a Amnesia Haze but not so Strong & Nauseating , I would say the High & the taste are more subtle too , Smoking that weed is a real pleasure...

I want also add that i tested 3 phenos of Amnesia hypro and the three samples smelled the amesia odor , some more diluted .... the boss of HyPro said to me , that the original amnesia is a Pure afghani crossed to a Neville Haze Male

So it's not so surprising that the amnesia haze is in fact some SSH cuz there are a lot of coffee wich are selling Brillliant Haze, Diamond Haze, Amnesia haze and i have to admit that all thoses samples taste the SSH taste ... or a generic haze taste...

Thanks to U , Folks :woohoo:

Locoporro

Hi M8tes

Labuenahierba: Thanks u

I'm falling in love with the sweet skunk,she looks really good,so beautiful bud...and the neville haze is yummy to see !

And well,the landrace cali is very nice,and chunky for a sativa!

yes bredda , im sure you will love this sweetskunk , a great hybride between Sweet pink grapefruit an a NL5 haze (are u already drooling^^) , the odor is sweet/apple/pear ...

The Neville Haze is [(Nl5/Haze A) xHaze C], i love this , smell is unspeakable, so Hazy , so strong ...

And yeah of course your favorite, the landrace of Cali , i love her so much , it's my first keeper landrace ... smell is so sweet/spicy/fruity/wild

Your plants look like shit!! Hahaha jk....Amazing pics and genetics bro. Very interested in the "landrace cali"....Looks like some awesome genes....k++++ to ya...
Thanks mate :)

I had some awesome nyc diesel at Hunter's coffeeshop like a week ago, and being that they had a bunch of other Soma strains, I will assume it was his as well.. It was definitely the best herb I smoked during this trip.. Really great taste and a crucial high. Sweet/Sour taste, really nice.
Yeah there is a lot of tasteful nycd ...in Holland (i like the nycd from toermalijn)

-----------------------------------------------------

Sideshow Bob

hehe mate, that does it - now i'm really confused... i was talking about the different nyc d cuts with sativorro at CC.net the other day: http://cannabiscafe.net/foros/showth...=161867&page=3
You are also confused, we are two now ^^

Thanks a lot for the link , my spanish is far to be perfect but i will read that sooner as possible

after smoking the mandarine cut i can tell that i already smoked this particular cut in amsterdam in coffeeshops, so i asumed it really is cut from soma... now you tell me it's a different one - and people in austria also are sure their pheno comes directly from soma
Just want to say that i just want to know the truth, i dont give a damn if this nycd doesn't come from Soma or if it's a different one , i could even agree it's the mandarina if u said it to me ...

Somebody who have smoked this cut (Soma Cut) and said it was not the Red Diesel...

I have some friends who got the mandarina , and there is also somebody who said , it was maybe the Red diesel Cut

(That coul fit when u say that you have already smoke mandarina cut in coffee cuz the red diesel cut is supposed to be a coffee cut)

... maybe soma just opened a pack few seeds of nyc d and spread the clones all over europe, so there really are many clones that come from soma, or some people consider a cut that comes from soma more valuable than other plants and therefor just name their plant soma-cut...
Yeah M!, really interesting what you are saying

The cannaworld is full of Hype, Bro , we can't change that ....

To me , this cut is no more valuable to my eyes than an other

And i want to add that soma in his book say he make selection on 10 seeds , it's comptletely ridiculous , use some nanners from the end of flowering to make seeds , it's not a secret too that he loves to plays with hermies

Im not somaddict bro^^

Just ask something, did you already have some nanners on mandarina cut ???

To me , i have already heard that the mandarina is very sensitive (lot of nanners) and the soma cut could also do that (but juste 1 or 2 nanners when you cut her) i didnt have any on the soma cut ....

anyways for me the proof is in the smoke - and the mandarine is until now the best representation of the grapefruity/citrusy diesel i came across as plant... but the best smoke of grapefruity/citrusy diesel i also had in a coffeeshops, in "the noon" about 2 years ago, it was called original diesel...

first thing the dealer at the counter did when somebody entered this small shop at that time was take the box of diesel and hold it under the nose of the one coming in... i think i never saw somebody who could ressist buying some after smelling it would love to come across this one in plant-form (the dealer told me it was grown from a cut they got from the us - original diesel - and that this one is the one were nycd originates.... made sense back then - and as it was the best diesel - i tend to believe him )
Great story friend ...

Yeah it looks like the original diesel '91 Chemdawg x (Mass Super Skunk x Sensi's Northern Lights) , i didnt't know it was possible to have this clone sold as weed

If there is a Great Grapefruit taste, it should be connected for sure ...

So the afghani/hawaian male didn't bring a lot of qualities... but your story sounds good ...

so well now we can say there are at least 3 different clones that are being passed on as soma-cuts - one in austria, one in spain and the one you showed us... i can tell from my experience that the spanish cut is (for me) far superior to the one from austria, would be interesting to compare yours and the mandarine side by side now...
Yeah i have to admit the "soma cut" from Alchimia who won the spannabis 04 is really good, very fruity ....

Don't u have some pics of the Mandarina ???

I had some from a friend but deleted it ... :mad:

I will ask to my buddy, to find back his pictures and to describe me what was the odor....

one thing i like to add, you say nyc diesel is stable... i tend to disagree on this one... i have seen just too many different phenos to call it stable, just 3 for you here:
No buddy, you didn't read the end of the sentence

(stable is a big word too but more than his amnesia )
I am far to be a somaddict , but i have to admit that his nycd is a lot more stable than any of his others stuff, even in the soma cut , you find back the same odors from the other cut nycd2 , when you are smelling the terpenes rubbing your fingers agaisnt the branches , that smells the same on both

Of course, nycd is not stable , except the pure skunk when it's well worked , i dont know a stable strain ^^

all from clone, 1st is a grapfruit-pheno selected in germany, 2nd ist the clone from austria and 3rd is more fuelish pheno selected in germany...
Thanks mate !!!!

really great , and youre right really different

Love the second phéno , and the first looks really afghani/diesel influenced ....

about the amnesia: no we are not growing the same, i never tried the core cut, the one i pictured was selected by a friend in hamburg... but maybe ojd can tell us the differences between those two amnesia hazes? he got the one i have and would bet he already had a chance to try the core cut...
Ok , thank u , i would love to have his opinion cuz the cut you ran was similar to the core cut

OJD ????????

Maybe its time to tell that the Amnesia Core Cut is in fact a SSH cut. When Core first got it (from me), he was told it was named Amnesia. Later i found out that its a SSH cut. although lot of coffeeshops sell it as Amnesia. But for example GH sells it as SSH atm. I have seen it in other shops as Superhaze.
:yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks:

Did you really have to choose my thread to say this secret file ^^(just jokin)

Moppel , i want to thank u 1000 times :bow: , i am searching this info since a lot of time , i couldn't believe the core cut was a amnesia haze

I made a little report on amnesia, will be interested by your opinion

Solarz said:
Just curious what sweet skunk you are running, as well as that celestial temple sativa. I've been looking for that lady for a while, and can never find it.
I run the Sweetskunk SOL cut from Breeder steeve , despite some nanneers it's a sativa bomb .............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (clone only, no way to buy it)

The celestial temple sativa is not sold anymore , it's a cross between a landrace from peru and a landrace from ecuador , these seeds were available in federation seeds...but not anymore....

Thanks for that one Moppel, Loads of folks seem to think it is a cut core selected from seeds.
+ 10 Karma !!!!

So the plant many people call the amnesia core cut, is the amsterdam coffeeshop SSH.

Where did it come from, meaning who planted it and where came that seed from ?

It is the same as they sale in many shops in the south aswell, There also seems to be a more golden colour one.
Héhéhé +100 Karma , wanna know too where it comes from ^^

Ps: your clone of happy brother was really cool , so strange taste

It really amazes me that it's "just an SSH"... I grew quite a few hazes from dutch origins in the past, and have found many typical tasty haze smells like sandalwood (NL#5xHaze), citrusy (Sweet Skunk, Kali Mist), floral (Neville's), spicy/hazy (Silver Haze), spicy/incense (SSH), even an over sweet chewing gum smell (Kali Mist), but I just can't smell enough of that fruity SSH cut of yours ! I never would have guessed it could be a Super Silver Haze... It's structure is so different, she's not extremely stretchy like my other phenos of SSH (or Jack's, Neville's, HyPro Amnesias, ...)
Perfect Description !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it's ok with Locoporo, I could post a few pics of my Amnesia/Core/Moppel/SSH cuts later on...
Of course , you silly one :nanana: go on, amigo

Your explaination are perfect about SS and CTS , Boss (oui je l'ai fait exprès ^^)

Will love to see others pics of your cogr Paradise :friends:

Full Vibes To all IC Fellows

"El Loco Porro"

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello folks and friends :)
just wanne jump in here.....first off ...i never claimed to be the grower/finder of this cut ....maybe they call it that becoz i am the distributor of it, notthing more.....

i was told this was a amnesia haze cut.....and i did get it from my mate Moppel here....if he says he made a mistake who am i to say it is not so?...although i find it realy strange he kept his mouth shut and is making this public now.
I have here for almost 2 years now i was no aware of this untill i read this thread.
just recently met Moppel and he did't mention it at all?
i have mislead many people Bcoz of this....

Nhow,i'm not gonne dispute this fact.

as for the smoke itself.....its just topshelf....one of the favorits in my garden
She was just too good to keep for myself...thats why i have spread her around,and i will again every time i have the chance!

Growing some amnesia haze ....euuuh ,LOL just joking....SSH right now....again :)
picture.php

Last edited:

SillyCone

Hey Core, no harm done, at the opposite ! It's just a name to know what we're talking about, but it's good to know what it is "inside" the weed I could smoke everyday for the rest of my life :joint: ;)

The Core Cut for me it is :ying:

My best plant of it in feb'09 at 12 weeks (high and taste are the strongest for me at that stage) :
picture.php

Bud shots :
picture.php

picture.php

Why I love her so much : a drop of sugar/terpenes in the middle of most top buds !
picture.php

Nuggets, with sugar please :lurk:
picture.php

Locoporro

Hey Ic mates :wave:

Why do i hesitate before open this thread ? :joint:

It's so good to speak whit people who know about (thanks to moppel, sideshow bob, core , karma )

I'm so happy to know the lineage of this cut :woohoo:

Ok....this cut was selected by the guys from Bio Ibo.

Peace

Hey Moppel

Thanks again :yeahthats

But is amnesia a inbreed line of SSH ???

Cuz if this SSH moppel cut is Super Silver Haze, I Can't believe others amnesia are not ssh...??????

I juste pointed out something, shantibaba said in their description !!!

A winner of multiple awards including 97,98 and 99 HTCC as well as it being called by other names in various different countries such as Amnesia haze, the Bomb etc

The same year when Hypro win the first :yoinks: !!!

my index of suspicion is turnig into the red :muahaha:

hello folks and friends :)
just wanne jump in here.....first off ...i never claimed to be the grower/finder of this cut ....maybe they call it that becoz i am the distributor of it, notthing more.....
Hey Core

Great you jump around with us

Nobody have said you claimed to be the finder of the cut, no worry, we said that you stated it in a Old post .... Nice you share it well

i was told this was a amnesia haze cut.....and i did get it from my mate Moppel here....if he says he made a mistake who am i to say it is not so?
Of course...

...although i find it realy strange he kept his mouth shut and is making this public now.
I Find that good , it fits perfectly of what i was thinking...

I'm really happy to know the lineage, cuz amnesia is a SERIOUS question, so many questions :wallbash: ...

as explained moppel, there are a lot of coffe wich sell some SSH by differents names as Brilliant haze or diamond or Super Haze

That throws oil on the fire of the HYPE....
I have here for almost 2 years now i was no aware of this untill i read this thread.
just recently met Moppel and he did't mention it at all?
i have mislead many people Bcoz of this....

Nhow,i'm not gonne dispute this fact.
Yeah of course when i read that i didnt know what to think about, i was really impressed , first time i read this ...:yoinks:

But you mislead nobody if you didn't know

I am really glad my thread is going to be full of informations ... and can restore the truth !!!

as for the smoke itself.....its just topshelf....one of the favorits in my garden
She was just too good to keep for myself...thats why i have spread her around,and i will again every time i have the chance!

Growing some amnesia haze ....euuuh ,LOL just joking....SSH right now....again :)
Yes ,as you say JUST topshelf .... Perfect taste of amnesia

before growing this cut i couldnt even imagine a plante can smell like that , this Candy/fruity/roses/Hazy .... :yoinks:

Your plants are gorgeous :eek:

The Core Cut for me it is

My best plant of it in feb'09 at 12 weeks (high and taste are the strongest for me at that stage) :
Yop Silly

i cuted it exactly at 12weeks but bud were not bigger as yours , too much plants in my box... but calyxes and leaves became completely purples , what a dream this weed, great taste,colors,trichomised as hell :woohoo:

Your SSH Moppel is so pretty, i want to see those babies in the cogr/auto setup :nanana:

Good vibes IC Buddies :ying:

Loco

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I run Hypros amnesia and its very distictive and I mean very ... 9-10 weeks as described I find 9 and half is bang on for me... if Soma didnt use this in his Amnesia haze then I dont understand why... its a winner through and through! :)

:2cents:

Last edited:

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
Core, you didnt mislead anybody , cuz this cut is still going around as Amnesia, and you just didnt know, nor did i. And i just didnt think about it for a while, thats why i didnt speak to you about it when we met last time. And hey......its just a name....who cares.....the important thing is that we are able to grow and smoke her. And it doesnt bother me at all that its called the Core cut, Core is my mate and he spread this cut aound, i just gave it to 1 or 2 persons.

Locoporro, the info that it is a SSH comes from a personal friend from Shanti, who knows his shit. i'll pm him a link to this thread.

mr.haze420

Veteran
ok, here it is. the hy-pro family are friends of mine. they brought me the amnesia/ssh years ago. they found a seed in the ssh from the greenhouse and grew it out. they called it amnesia but when i saw it i knew right away it was a ssh pheno, bubblegum, candy smelling and knock u out strong. over the years is has won many cups as ssh/amnesia, from many shops in the south, twins coffeshop, bio ibo and many others. so, not to take anything away from karma but he won the breeders cup with somone else's genetics. a rose by any other name is still a rose

K

Karma Genetics

he he That was a big talk, before i entered it, should i ore should i not.

Then again i never claimed it to be my genetics, think i stated very clearly i got the cut from a local in my town. (i am not from the Dam)

Nore Do all the other grower that enter do they ? Many grow given cuts and enter, (most entry's)

This could turn bad in this thread dont mean to shit in your thread bro sorry,

I needed to enter in the breeders cup, would have preferd to enter the growers cup,

As i grow my own entry's

Somthing the boys in the breeders catagory should do more wink wink. As i think almost non of the entering breeders grew there entry.

And i beleive that is the only reason i got a price because it was grown properly and with care.

Oh yes its defantly a nice rose, and the smell wont change.

PS see you soon Mrhaze too have a nice smoke sesion, coming back in a few days.

mr.haze420

Veteran
karma, your version of it was excellent, but should have been entered in the growers category. and yes, the breeders cup should be entered by using a strain bred and grown by the entrant, even if it is a mix of 2 known genetics. a? why did u need to enter it in the breeders category and why did u not enter one of your own crosses as some of them were outstanding. see ya soon for a hash smoke out

K

Karma Genetics

I was not aloud to enter anything in the growers cup,

Yep i should have entered my Kushage x Jack.

Hope to suprise you next year, as i love hearing your thoughts when you look at my buds.

mr.haze420

Veteran
why were u not allowed to enter the growers cup? especially since u were not entering u own strain. very strange. oh well, maybe they will have it better organised for next year and be more specific about who can enter in the grower, breeder category's. a grower grows from seed or clone and a breeder creates new crosses.

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
ok , so the bio ibo boys didnt find that cut neither , as was told to me. Its also a hypro cut.

K

Karma Genetics

seems that they are sisters then he he all from the same crew, I know the cut i run in from them. I did a run of the (core) and the one i have next to each other very similar but not the same for shure.

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
yea, they probaly had a few phenos i suppose, cause the cut that goes around as the hypro cut is different than the one we are speaking about now.

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
i have heard that amnesia haze (from the dutch coffees) = ssh before and was wondering where that came from... good to know know :)

hehe locoporro there sure is a lot of guessing when it's about somas strains... i never could believe that nyc diesel, amnesia haze and free tibet all three should be offspring from that afg/haw male...

but nevertheless i sure know that my amnesia haze came from a pack of soma seeds (of which btw only 2 seeds germed) and she's great smoke - the same for the nyc diesel mandarina from spain, wether she's a clone from soma now or a seed from soma - it comes from him... so he certainly had his hands in the creation/finding/combination of some very nice strains...

but that being said i too would love to hear what's really behind nyc d and amnesia haze... but i think by now i just heard too many stories to ever believe one to be the exact truth ;)

so the core cut is what they sell as amnesia haze in coffeeshops in nl (the one with the special taste?) but is in fact a ssh selection? very interesting... now i think i have to try that core cut, good thing you guys spread the good things - i know it's already being grown in my hometown :D

greetz

doktoren

Nice info Moppel....

Have grown the cut a few times, and its killa!
Amnesia Haze or SuperSilverHaze, fo sure a real resinbomb !

26.jpg

Dok

Latest posts

Latest posts