What's new

need info/pics: superman

Dr. G

so anyone ever heardof this strain called superman i would love to see some pictures i heard its pretty rare

G

Nspecta said:
Dr.G~ I know of a cut that goes by tha alias "Superman" in one specific area of tha country...if ya can name tha area (via PM or post)...it might be tha same one...then again, it is a generic type of name & thar's prolly a couple other strains/cuts that go by tha same moniker.

Superman
10092Superman.JPG

IGT

nice shot Nspecta! So what is the info on this cut? heh

BF
:rasta:

Dr. G

um i really dont know yet... im doing a trade with a friend that i dont know where he lives for my really sick sour bubble cut

but he said it was obtained at a phish show in the 90s he saidit takes alot of N like every watering it eats and it gets really phat colas

i really really hope its that cut you just showed

Last edited:
G

werd Dr. G ........................adding some more dank to the stable I see heheheheheheh

much respect,
BF
:rasta:

burn586

I have a friend who gets "superman" from a close friend of his here in midwest. It has a kinda lemon diesely smell. Pretty good stuff. I'd like more info on it if anyone else knows anything about it.

W

Wunderkind

This dude once shared a blunt of Superman with me and some of my friends. It was schwag & PCP.

....Probably not the same stuff.

Latest posts

Latest posts