What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I Quite!

Cornerstone

I Quite !!!

I don't smoke or consume cannabis any longer.

This plant is very valuable as a tool for human survival, but not with regard to habitual human consumption.

I don't have to argue for my point of view or debate this with anyone, because there isn't one soul here or anywhere else who perceives the issues on a higher plain than I do.

I know that I am on the leading edge of the bell curve and many more people will sooner or later come to see it as I do.

So good luck, be well, and do the work on yourselves that you have been avoiding.

Cornerstone has left the building and won't be back.

SomeGuy

668, Neighbor of the Beast
That was quite a statement.
Not quite sure I agree with the undertones, but good luck anyway!

G

I've been smoking consistently for over thirty years and I can still spell most four letter wards haha.I must agree though there is a lot out there not fit for human consumption.Fortunately that don't confront me.

G

I'll have an ounce of whatever cornerstone is having, because he clearly found a superior drug.

J

jipedestran

Cornerstone said:
I Quite !!!

I know that I am on the leading edge of the bell curve and many more people will sooner or later come to see it as I do.

actually brother, you are on the back side of the bell curve. Many folks on this site have been thru rehab of one type or another.

There are many many more brothers ahead of you that decided to drop out with regard to using anything.

best of luck on whatever trip you are on.

peace
jip

G

I want a new drug..One thats learns me to spell..One thats puts me past the curve..so I can tellum to go to hell.

Gumbala

Good for you man, !

Aside from flaming the poor guy,

There are peeps out there that should be aware of what they are doing and they aint

Im talking a few marbles down to begin with.

If your not taking care of your shit cause your baked all the time, then yes you do have a problem.

G

I want a new drug..One with no doubt...That when I spell a four letter word..Five letters don't come out...God this Huey Lewis shit is fun haha

G

One that don't make me lazy....misspelling words like do...one that makes me spell like a prominent Hinduuuuuuuu I'm in love with youu..yea yea.OK I'm done

G

well good thing i took an oath to stay high for the rest of my life.

Hey maybe no you can run for political office and tell use all how to think and act and what to believe and what the real truth is!!!!!!!!!!
on a serious note i can't spell either and it shames me every day. But i just got this cool think called firefox that spell checks everything i type so i can be on the good side of the curve with you!!!

G

Cannabis enables me to spell words like Supercalafragilistic Expiealadoscious with ease.

He's on such a "higher plain" that he can't even explain to us idiots his motivations for no longer consuming herb? If you have such an enlightened perspective, please share with us. Why would you want leave all of us wallowing in ignorance when you've clearly solved the riddle that we call the universe? I don't think anyone here is gonna argue with you bro, just wish you the best and say do whatever makes you happy...if you can't explain why you're quitting ( or is it quiteing?) then this post is worth no more than simply saying "I no longer smoke herb." Cut the pseudo-philosophical enlightenment bs and explain your position thoroughly or dont waste our time. Congrats on your achievment though, if it is workin out for you then that's all that matters man. :rant:

Almost sounds like an lsd trip to me though... ha

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
i think he found a hot piece of ass that talked him into quitting..... ive seen women stop people from using drugs more than ive seen cops stop them.

Latest posts

Latest posts