What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the beginning of the end

Badfishy1

I don't think Mossad has dirt on every American politician because not all of them are old enough to have things to want to hide.

And some of the things that used to be considered security risks (e.g. at military contractors) like Gay folks, are now obviously just part of the work-force.

Mossad had enough on Jim Traficante, who I very much admire, to get him brought up on fraud or whatever.

Ocasio-Cortez, the new Lady from New York - she's kind of young. Don't think she's done too many Break & Enter's with her childhood friends.

Of course there's more than one way to puppetize a politician.

Simply by puppetizing the politicians around the occasional independent elected person, well they find a way to obstruct people who speak out for the Palestinians.

Look what they cooked up for Lady Di.

Don’t think it takes breaking and enterings for mossad to have dirt. Think more along the lines of illegal contributions or some other shit.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
lets tone down the focus on personally attacking and stick with discussing the topic, you have to admit it's funny to see all those clips going back 2 years... they might get him yet, but hes got half his term done, will anything stick to him in the next 2 years?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Gotta disagree. Cohen is going to jail for 3 years. If he had something on trump he would have walked, especially with Muellers hard on for trump. As far as deep state set up, isn’t it convenient or coincidental that papadopolous, and Flynn were both set up by Clinton associates? Or is it merely a coincidence that the FISA warrant was issued based on a DNC funded ‘dossier’ by a source that had already been considered unreliable? And then the warrant was issued 3 more times KNOWING the dossier was fake? I wouldn’t expect you to spout anything other than what CNN tells you, but yeah pretty fucking convenient. I’ve asked multiple times if somebody from the left could explain the mental gymnastics behind the ‘collusion’ that outraged the left so hard yet selling uranium by your queen to Russia is no big deal. Will have to just take it that MSM hasn’t provided the NPCs with a retort to that therefore it’s ignored(?)

disagree all you want. Cohen testified in open court that all the crimes he plead guilty to were committed at Drumphs request. soliciting a crime is a crime. if Hillary committed a crime, fuck, lock her up. but that does not absolve Drumph of HIS crimes. the only people that consider Steeles dossier unreliable are those in Drumphs camp no matter what he did. it was only part of the evidence offered up to FISA, and they were aware of where it came from at the very start. the source of factual information is irrelevant as to the veracity of the facts. nobody that i know of (except England and a few other european countries) has a queen. i remain a registered Republican, but unlike some people, i am not stupid enough to blindly support the criminal you clods elected.:laughing:

Badfishy1

disagree all you want. Cohen testified in open court that all the crimes he plead guilty to were committed at Drumphs request. soliciting a crime is a crime. if Hillary committed a crime, fuck, lock her up. but that does not absolve Drumph of HIS crimes. the only people that consider Steeles dossier unreliable are those in Drumphs camp no matter what he did. it was only part of the evidence offered up to FISA, and they were aware of where it came from at the very start. the source of factual information is irrelevant as to the veracity of the facts. nobody that i know of (except England and a few other european countries) has a queen. i remain a registered Republican, but unlike some people, i am not stupid enough to blindly support the criminal you clods elected.:laughing:

No sir. FBI admitted knowing the dossier was bogus

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
the way the law works, it doesn't matter what Cohen admits as part of his plea deal. the actual action of paying hush money is a campaign finance violation, it's normally something that is dealt with by a fine, so cohen can say that he committed a crime in doing this hush money deal and be declared guilty, but Trump could end up not admitting any guilt beyond a campaign finance violation. i could be mistaken, but i predict this hush money thing won't go anywhere much either, and it's still not Russian collusion.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i can see some walls, but still can't see the Russian collusion to win the election walls. for sure there will be corruption to be found, but remember this was all supposed to prove that Putin gave Trump the US presidency. anyway, i just thought it was funny, reminded me that this has been going on since the day he got elected.

One of the biggest obstacles to navigate in this conversation is people saying shit like this.

The Mueller investigation was not convened to prove anything. The mandate is to investigate.

The left thinking this was sure to lead to donny being removed from his position, well, it's your own damn fault for getting hyped up over the last couple years.

The right saying it's an illegal, bogus, or baseless investigation, well, it's your own damn fault for being stupid.

As for me, my prediction, from the very beginning, still stands:
Whether before this term ends, or before next election, donny boy going to bitch out. I'm serious. The pressure is going to get to him. Especially NOW. He's going to be getting his first taste of opposition from an equal branch. And this silver spoon kunt isn't gonna last. He will get a 'note from his doctor' citing ill health, and he will quit. Sorry Dems, as close to prison as donny going to get is a backroom deal to helicopter into the sunset rather than face criminal prosecution. These people are judged by a different standard. Sorry repubs, but you're not going to get 4 more years. He doesn't have the courage. You knew he was a spineless kunt criminal when you voted for him.

redlaser

Veteran
the way the law works, it doesn't matter what Cohen admits as part of his plea deal. the actual action of paying hush money is a campaign finance violation, it's normally something that is dealt with by a fine, so cohen can say that he committed a crime in doing this hush money deal and be declared guilty, but Trump could end up not admitting any guilt beyond a campaign finance violation. i could be mistaken, but i predict this hush money thing won't go anywhere much either, and it's still not Russian collusion.

Campaign finance violations are normally paid as fines, but this isn’t a simple campaign violation. Shell companies were created to hide the source of money, and it was planned two years prior.
Affairs were ten years old but they pulled the trigger weeks before the election, possibly influencing a close election.

So, not your typical campaign finance violation.

Do you really think they are charging and convicting people on one mans word, and not getting it corroborated elsewhere? Most of these guys are chronic liars, can’t trust anyone.

I agree he still won’t get charged or be impeached or anything else on just campaign finance stuff.

Lots of stuff to look at these days though, tip of the iceberg times.
State authorities are less hindered in some areas compared to Fed law, from what I understand.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Its like one of them road-rage video's when both sides end up screaming at each other - 'You're going TO JAIL!' -

All this money and time and effort expended trying to prosecute elected officials that are supposedly working for the good of the people - doesn't look so progressive when you consider that they all have something to hide - then the government looks like it ends up spending more time and funds on itself and its paid employees than it does on actually governing.

vta

Veteran
picture.php

Badfishy1

The whole bu bu buh Cheeto hair toadstool dick bad drumpf told me to do it excuse holds no weight in the courts. As far as campaign contributions narrative, it has to be proven the ONLY reason bad orange man paid the ‘hush money’ was because he was running for office. All he has to say is he would have paid the money anyhow as it’s bad pr. The onus is on the govt to prove otherwise. The same people who said Cohen met w muh bery bery bad Russians in Prague. Too bad it was the wrong Michael Cohen as Drumpfffs lawyer never was in Prague or the chech republic. Anybody with faith in mueller needs to start looking for a new hero

CosmicGiggle

Veteran

As for me, my prediction, from the very beginning, still stands:
Whether before this term ends, or before next election, donny boy going to bitch out. I'm serious. The pressure is going to get to him. Especially NOW. He's going to be getting his first taste of opposition from an equal branch. And this silver spoon kunt isn't gonna last. He will get a 'note from his doctor' citing ill health, and he will quit. Sorry Dems, as close to prison as donny going to get is a backroom deal to helicopter into the sunset rather than face criminal prosecution. These people are judged by a different standard. Sorry repubs, but you're not going to get 4 more years. He doesn't have the courage. You knew he was a spineless kunt criminal when you voted for him.

That's been my prediction from the beginning, he'll resign but it will be 'for the good of the family'.

.... but after he resigns he and his family will face prosecution in Southern District NYC for RICO act violations, running a criminal enterprise.:tiphat:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Campaign finance violations are normally paid as fines, but this isn’t a simple campaign violation. Shell companies were created to hide the source of money, and it was planned two years prior.
Affairs were ten years old but they pulled the trigger weeks before the election, possibly influencing a close election.

So, not your typical campaign finance violation.

Do you really think they are charging and convicting people on one mans word, and not getting it corroborated elsewhere? Most of these guys are chronic liars, can’t trust anyone.

I agree he still won’t get charged or be impeached or anything else on just campaign finance stuff.

Lots of stuff to look at these days though, tip of the iceberg times.
State authorities are less hindered in some areas compared to Fed law, from what I understand.

i read that Obama did the same thing with the preacher Jeremiah Wright (sp), just before the election he was paid to go away quietly. Obamas campaign apparently paid a big fine for doing this. no one was jailed though funnily enough.

Badfishy1

That's been my prediction from the beginning, he'll resign but it will be 'for the good of the family'.

.... but after he resigns he and his family will face prosecution in Southern District NYC for RICO act violations, running a criminal enterprise.:tiphat:

Lol the same SD in control of AWs laptop? The pedo groomer lmfao.... yeah that ‘insurance’ file along with strozk/ page text messages didn’t just disappear. Sure maybe off the device but not off NSA servers... sell your Morton stock. 2019 will be salty as fuck

redlaser

Veteran
i read that Obama did the same thing with the preacher Jeremiah Wright (sp), just before the election he was paid to go away quietly. Obamas campaign apparently paid a big fine for doing this. no one was jailed though funnily enough.

Care to offer a source on that story?

Sounds like conservative Bs that doesn’t get much traction because it can’t be verified. If it could be verified, don’t you think it would be widely known beyond conservative talk show types?

Were shell companies created to hide the money as well?

Trump supporters are working overtime trying to equate trump with Hillary/Obama, like some weird pacifier to use when there is a new trump dump.

But, like I said before, campaign finance violations won’t be enough to be an issue by themselves.

Why do you say “ no one was jailed funnily enough”?

Badfishy1

Care to offer a source on that story?

Sounds like conservative Bs that doesn’t get much traction because it can’t be verified. If it could be verified, don’t you think it would be widely known beyond conservative talk show types?

Were shell companies created to hide the money as well?

Trump supporters are working overtime trying to equate trump with Hillary/Obama, like some weird pacifier to use when there is a new trump dump.

But, like I said before, campaign finance violations won’t be enough to be an issue by themselves.

Why do you say “ no one was jailed funnily enough”?

Pacifier- no it points out the fucking hypocrisy of the liberal media. Like the muh russia collusion narrative. 2 years later and nothing. Yet bring up U1 and can’t get a response from the left about that. Why? Because the NPCs haven’t received the code to have a conversation about that...