What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trichome jungle seeds

bannana man

Hi there guys and gals thought I would start a thread where I can post pictures of all my latest creations and what Iam working on ,plus a good place that I can get some talks going on and answer questions . Looking forward to spending more time on icmag and talking with others who have a true passion and love for this plant . I've not spent too much time over the past few year on here but at one time forums are where I spent my time learning from others and passing on knowledge that I have gained from this amazing plant . This plant has shown me so much and keeps teaching me .i hope to pass on all I have learnt and keep sharing knowledge with other who have this passion .

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    154.3 KB · Views: 29

bannana man

Cherry spice

Cherry spice

1st place icmag cup breeders indica 2018
3rd place if mag cup growers indica 2018
Some beautiful photos of cherry spice grown from seed by a few different growers
This cross of gsc x cherry pie x jungle kush is fast becoming a favorite with anyone who try's or grows her . Such a beautiful complex mix of smells and flavours

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 46

bannana man

Lillt

Lillt

2nd place icmag cup growers sativa 2018

Lillt ( Passion flower x jungle kush ) has such a unique terpene profile sweet pineapple and passion fruit mixed with a sweet candy type smell it's amazing and anyone who grows her cant stop going into there room just for a smell .iam looking forward to working more with this line and seeing how she combines with other plants in my collection

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 44

Latest posts

Latest posts