What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Imagine 10000 plus stoners at the white house....

St. Phatty

I thought Cannabis was sort of re-legalized in Wash DC.

I wonder what an attorney might say, about public consumption being legal, if no one is exposed to secondary smoke against their will.

Also, members of America's higher castes tend not to get arrested.

Steve Jobs never got a driver's license, or had his car registered.

The Palo Alto & Cupertino police chose not to hassle him.

It would be helpful to have someone with that amount of legal pull, in the crowd.

Christ, just exhale in my general direction.

If my gums are still inflamed, I'll stick a plastic funnel nozzle up my nose ...

I thought Cannabis was sort of re-legalized in Wash DC.

I wonder what an attorney might say, about public consumption being legal, if no one is exposed to secondary smoke against their will.

It would be helpful to have someone with that amount of legal pull, in the crowd.

Christ, just exhale in my general direction.

If my gums are still inflamed, I'll stick a plastic funnel nozzle up my nose ...

Finally - thank you!

Yamaha FG-840

One of the things we used to do was drop pot seeds into cups from places like burger king, and when we walked by varous places we'd throw the seeds out onto the court house or police station lawn.

Maybe if everyone mailed the president seeds.

You people know how Trump is. He already hinted he thinks pot's not that bad.

It might be worth a thought.

Hey - and don't mail him and the fucks at the government, actual good pot seeds: mail him HEMP seeds.

With ENVELOPES that have those tell-tale little cellophane baggies, with the pot leaf on them.

The thing is you don't want to mail them seeds and them claim to destroy them when actually they're making money.

So, you just mail standard birdseed-class hemp seeds, 5, 10, 25, per little envelope, from all over the world.

"Mr President we have suffered from this fraud long enough. In 1937 misled men told the world that pot was devil weed and everyone needed to get on opioids. This is a disaster leading to misery and false criminalization of millions. Hundreds of millions have been denied access to the medication our brain has scores of chemical receptors for."

Or whatever; point's made. It might be something for the more activist types to do. It's not even illegal.

Think of what would happen if some 400,000 people mailed the president some bird seed in cellophane baggies with pot leaves on em.

Even 75,000.

Yamaha FG-840

The fact famous people have put their entire careers and reputations on the line has been a big deal. What's his name, the one whose dad worked for the CIA - Woody Harrelson - remember when he invited the press and police to watch him ceremonially plant some hemp seeds on his property so they'd arrest him?

Him, and many years earlier the people from Saturday Night Live CONSTANTLY mocked pot law, those kinda people help a whole lot.

The fact Bush basically was outed for smoking pot, and Obama too, following Clinton who ADMITTED he smoked pot - that's a pretty long list of celebrity clout.

Few people tell three Presidents in a row that they'd rather see their kid with a meth needle hanging out of their arms than smoking pot,

to ANYONE'S face. Because there's rungs of molester mind so low,

even pot warrior trash don't have the limberness to ooooze under

them.

therevverend

Veteran
What people ought to do, is start throwing handfuls of pot seeds

Throwing seeds around sounds a bit of a waste. The birds get fed but I'd rather see them planted. Most people grow sensi I wouldn't want to toss around my precious seed.

I'm surprised it hasn't happened already. In Seattle Hempfest attracts over 100,000 people every year. I'm sure if it was organized DC could produce similar numbers. Of course the legal red tape has to be dealt with.

St. Phatty

Cannabis hat would be better than a vagina hat.

What if your hat is a -- oh nevermind.

Is it possible this would be a good application for Vape pens ?

Everybody who has access to something Cannabis-y that can be vaped, use that.

1 out of every 10, smokes Cannabis normally.

It would look like a normal crowd of political protesters.

It might even work to make it a Double-Protest. To make it LOOK LIKE a "pro-life" march or something.

Then get out the Herb, make the point, and disappear.

Throw all our 2017 pot on the White House lawn.

Also, let's be honest, not many people are going to fly cross country to smoke pot in front of the White House.

Could be concurrent with State Capitol protests.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
nearly everyone that works for a living would probably be fired, if seen on media & recognized. yes, even if your boss already knows you inhale, lol. corporations do not want adverse publicity about employees. what THEY know is one thing, what the CUSTOMER knows is another ball of wax entirely. i have lost jobs just because i have an education & talked about cannabis & other drugs to fellow employees that held erroneous beliefs and wanted clarification. being truthful and honest may make you free, but it can also get you fired. lots of folks cannot afford that...

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Personally I think that a mass action like this could have an adverse effect.
You just can't force this. You would just piss off the people who have the power to make the changes.

Better would be a more diplomatic attempt. Sitting down with them at the table and having a good mannered debate.

Seeing that Canada is the first G7 country that now has fully legalised Cannabis. I bet it won't take a decade before America will go for legalisation.
This would be a point of intrest in the debate. Not only talking about the tax revenue but also playing out the card that America can't stay behind and should better be in the lead.

It won't be long before the big corporate players who already have intrest in the Cannabis scene will try to pass through full legalisation with their political lobby groups. My guess is that it will be big corporate money that will pass through full legalisation through party sponsoring.

Canada started this prohibition mess and it was about a year afterword that the US followed in it's footsteps.

Considering all the various festivals around the country:

I think something CAN be staged and should be. April 20th or July 10th would be ideal dates for such an event.

However, with the amount of surveillance surrounding government buildings, such a protest would be risky for anybody involved.

Smith111

With the political winds in the air right now..... The perfect time for a march on Washington would be 4/20/19 or maybe even better would be 4/20/20.

Lets start planning now. For real.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I'll be there - once I get facial reconstruction/plastic surgery - and a completely new I.D......lol

Seriously - if you wish to start and promote such an event - I will happily advertize it here on ICMAG for you -

Sounds like a good idea - but as has been said in this thread - attending might pose some problems for members - unless we all dress up like Telly Tubbies - or Gorillas - lol.

With the political winds in the air right now..... The perfect time for a march on Washington would be 4/20/19 or maybe even better would be 4/20/20.

Yamaha FG-840

Obviously, you're having a hard time keeping up.

"Hey - and don't mail him and the fucks at the government, actual good pot seeds: mail them HEMP seeds.

The thing is you don't want to mail them seeds and them claim to destroy them when actually they're making money."

Throwing seeds around sounds a bit of a waste. The birds get fed but I'd rather see them planted. Most people grow sensi I wouldn't want to toss around my precious seed.

I'm surprised it hasn't happened already. In Seattle Hempfest attracts over 100,000 people every year. I'm sure if it was organized DC could produce similar numbers. Of course the legal red tape has to be dealt with.

Gry

For the latter half of the war in Nam, a non stop vigil was maintained on the wall which the White House fence is mounted on. Front of the White House facing Pennsylvania Ave.
Those who participated in the effort received an almost nonstop blessing of support from the public. Lot of cannabis was burned there. Eat the roach man.
When there were antiwar marches or smoke outs in DC, the place had a feel like New Orleans at Madi Gras.
Peaceful marches ? That's a novel idea, but it will not result in change.
The anti war marches in DC scared the fuck out of those in power.
The result being "The Powell Memo", which was a declaration of war on our middle class.
They shipped off the jobs, reduced the quality of education, added assorted drugs to the mix, always
in massive amounts. They chewed up our middle class, as they laughed at us for being the sheared
sheep that we have become.
I whole heatedly support the women in pussy hats, at least they had what it took to show up.

Nice...i guess i wasn't subscribed to this thread even though i started it. Glad someone is on my side. Wish i had the money to fly out to dc and i wish we could start it this next 420 2019.

You guys hear John Baehner is now wanting in the industry and is trying to get congress to legalize it? According to the article he said there are a number of high ranking officials who are now leaning over to legalise it within the next couple of years.

Smith111

I'll be there - once I get facial reconstruction/plastic surgery - and a completely new I.D......lol

Seriously - if you wish to start and promote such an event - I will happily advertize it here on ICMAG for you -

Sounds like a good idea - but as has been said in this thread - attending might pose some problems for members - unless we all dress up like Telly Tubbies - or Gorillas - lol.

I was dead serious, and I don't care if my face is seen. Owning several legal cannabis businesses, my information is deep in the government files. :tiphat:

For real guys, lets do this.....

I was dead serious, and I don't care if my face is seen. Owning several legal cannabis businesses, my information is deep in the government files. :tiphat:

For real guys, lets do this.....

Thank God - someone like me. Maybe you have to live in a legal state to escape the paranoia.

Let's do this for sure! Someone with major connections needs to organize this.