What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'In Search of the ULTIMATE SATIVA and INDICA'....(Rare Land-Race Hunting.)

Satyros

Yes, as far as I know, $250 per day visa, or, to become a citizen of Bhutan, $25k.

I tried to scour all 84 of their websites attempting to find anyone to talk to, and there is no way to do it except maybe with a couple of newspapers, and I believe I was IP blocked from posting anything, anywhere. Most of the young people skipped the traditional internet, and just use smartphones on social networking sites.

They have at least some awareness of not wanting to be commercially exploited and sell out their land to developers. As a Buddhist country, they made a minor issue of their own, because they can't kill living creatures. So they can't fish their rivers, but Indians sit right across the border, catch the fish, and turn around and sell them back to the Bhutanese.

Looking forward to see the progress of the Seed Hunt. In six weeks I might be able to say something more about the plants. The ones we are growing are from Wangdi, and, it's amazingly fast developing, which looks like it will be followed by slow ripening, if that makes sense. Pistils all still white and perky, no resin yet.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Hi Guys if anyone's interested in this thread / Trip The Seed Hunter is off tonight,.. so if you have an Instagram go give him a follow @TheSeedHunter and follow along with his journey starting in Kathmandu, far west of Nepal, upper Mustang Valley, down to India and Bhutan, should be a good journey full of great pics and information, so follow along and im sure Gypsy will be posting his journey along when the seed hunter is out of wifi zones with the information he emails us,.. so tag along here guys and give a follow to TheSeedHunter on insta,..:tiphat:

B

beanz

Hi Guys if anyone's interested in this thread / Trip The Seed Hunter is off tonight,.. so if you have an Instagram go give him a follow @TheSeedHunter and follow along with his journey starting in Kathmandu, far west of Nepal, upper Mustang Valley, down to India and Bhutan, should be a good journey full of great pics and information, so follow along and im sure Gypsy will be posting his journey along when the seed hunter is out of wifi zones with the information he emails us,.. so tag along here guys and give a follow to TheSeedHunter on insta,..:tiphat:

break a leg :dance013:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Sweeet
I am not an instagrammer, but I will be there in spirit ... and of course following anything posted here. :tiphat:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Yeah we will try keep everyone posted with as much information as possible here for anyone not on the gram and wants to follow,..

X

xavier7995

Will be following along, cool weed seeds or not, will be an awesome trip to see.

W

Water-

there is GPS tracking on all your phone photos and the government of the countries can know exactly where you took the pics if they want.

There is zero internet privacy in asia and heavy government oversight.

If you use your phone and instagram is there not a chance of screwing the growers of the plants the seeds come from?

maybe not, who knows?

just something to think about.

romanoweed

that all sounds fantastic
could you go over Vietnam and Thailand too and get some more hallucinogenic stuff? I would love to see more of this mythical anti-anxiety and in the same time anxiety stuff, on wich some are freaking out and the others feel allright.

this regions hold soo much of diversity, namely: this plants can make you from seddated dreamy to mindaltered, and also shine in blue, reddish, yellow, green, all the Colors in one plant, as well as be a good yielding, or thin, and etherway provide a pure sativa high.
Only go to the post short before leafing Country, near to the overnext border or to the next and leafe short after. maybe youre Aware .

you could tell that you are a vegan and you therefore need the (legal hemp)-seeds to get enough Protein, since it is a true choice for (us) vegetarians. and cannabis seeds are considered Food of the poors in many contries, especially buddhistic(vegetarian-mindset) countries . they believe it is not nessesary if it doesent have to , but ok to eat meat if it didnt particullary die for them. somethin like that. you can bake a brew of it to Cookies, or blenders and get a tasty (my opinion)milk of it.

Thai x Vietnam I bieve:
picture.php

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
picture.php

After much organizing - and intercontinental travel - armed with a new visa and the time to hunt for some interesting cannabis genetics - our intrepid Seed Hunter has made it to The Kingdom of Nepal - high up in the Himalayas.

He flew in at dusk on the world famous Himalaya Airlines - into Kathmandu - which for many top mountaineers was - their last plane journey.

*I wonder how many times someone will try and sell him some hash tomorrow? Last time I was there was 1984, and just about everywhere I went there was some fine local businessman trying to sell me a tola of charas.

picture.php

The usual Asian spaghetti wiring system - just outside his hotel of ill repute.

picture.php

Last edited:

Green Squall

I've always been in awe of the Himalaya's and will definitely be following this journey here and on Instagram. By chance, did anyone see the Anthony Bourdain Bhutan Episode? Obviously not cannabis related, but it gives you a look into the Bhutanese culture. I find it incredibly amazing that the country has never been Colonized.

Here's a link for the Bhutan Episode. Absolutely beautiful scenery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfSsUAOb62s

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Can someone get him out of 'The Himalayan Spa' - and tell him he's gotta get up the mountain and look for some beans?

Too many 'Happy Endings' might not make such a happy ending - in this pursuit.

At least he's made it to Nepal - I'm surprised with that picture he submitted for his visa -

Anyway - well done old bean - you are finally on the trail.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Im posting as an when I receive stuff from BP guys so you get the low down,..:tiphat:

I have been offered hash three times in the last hour,it's your sort of place.
Moved into a salubrious neighbourhood as I have an early bus journey,bus station neighbourhoods are always a bit interesting, chatted to the butcher and he said I can watch him slaughter his next buffalo, probably be offline for a while, heading far west.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Good news is my Bhutan visa is waiting for me in Bhutan, that's a special place, the hidden kingdom, looking forward to it next month, got a place earmarked for seeds.

Last edited:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
300 dollars a day as a solo traveller to enter Bhutan , the same as Upper mustang, limited admission, all the better.

picture.php

Last edited:

MadMac

far beyond driven...
thank you for update :)
happy that he has a good camera !
now the trip really start's hehe
can't wait for some ganja pic's ;-)
M.:tiphat: