What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

An endless journey...

C

c64

Hello,
at the moment I let my plants grow in Soil. From time to time I would like to show what's blooming right now....

Critical Mass (Afghan x Skunk #1)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

djimb

Veteran
I've seen some of your other work here and there. Your plants and your photography are both impeccable. I look forward to seeing more.

Subbed.

C

c64

Hello, :)

many thanks djimb and Vanilla Phoenix :wave:.

A new run begins. It starts with PurePowerPlant and Critical Mass (low CBD, high THC content variation).
When i using Soil, I installed pressure regulator valves to ensure even watering.

I do not need fertilizer, the Soil has enough nutrients for the whole run. Well, maybe some monopotassium phosphate at the end. hehe

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
How often are you watering? I’ve been thinking lately about setting up an automatic feed for my soil plants. Got any pics of the complete watering set up?

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Everything you have going looks very nice. Can you tell us more about your soil that you're using?

-Funk

C

c64

Hello,

@ Vanilla

At the moment I water the plants every three days. They get about 800ml.

When I go on holiday, I can stay away for up to 14 days. I connect the pump with a time switch, this can also switch seconds. For example: pump on for 6 minutes and 30 seconds = about 1 liter per plant.

Construction irrigation system:
rain barrel
Pump (2 bar)
Water filter (fine filter)
garden hose
PE pipe, polyethylene (high-density)
PE pipe connection <> Garden hose
PE pipe end plug
30 x pressure compensated single dropper, 7.8 l / h
30 x capillary, I use aquarium hose green 4 / 6mm, these must all be the same length
30 x droppers

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

SolarPlex

Everything is looking really good.

Really digging the irrigation set up and have been looking at making something similar.

Does that filter work in-line?

C

c64

Hello,

Does that filter work in-line?

Yes this is an in-line filter. Simply insert in the flow direction and occasionally remove the filter to rinse (clean).

Nico said:
how are you? It s been a long time...

Thanks Nico, I'm fine and you. :)
I think I'll visit icmag more regularly now.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Subbed...something about a clean euro grow mmmm...seems those guys are starting to out build us americans. Maybe its just the fact their hardware looks different than ours lol :tiphat:

C

c64

Critical Mass - Bulk Seed Bank

Critical Mass - Bulk Seed Bank

If the herb is ready soon, we all have something in common, we have a really good mood, hehe.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Nice!
I love the old school vars sometimes too! Great to see some pictures of regular Critical once in a while. I have the CBD version outside. Will probably bring it in soon ..

Glad to see you have the thread going C64 :)