What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tonygreen GLH

Buckeyebandit

Thanks bf1 . Won't be long now for the beans from Tony take the swim. Have the rare cross going now. This gear is worth having in the vault

picture.php

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The runt looks similar to my steroid haze pheno. I wouldnt dump clones till ya smoke it. Never know.
picture.php

Last edited:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mine had a very up cerebral electric haze type smoke on a nine week finish with those rock hard dense nugs on the sativa type flower that gave it some weight.

Buckeyebandit

Perfect. Glad I didn’t throw the 3 clones out. I know the aroma is mouth watering so she should be a tasty treat but both phenos do

Buckeyebandit

Next round of GLH and another gem from Tony. SSSDH X SOUR BUBBLE F2. First is clone of plant 1. Giving her another run. Have tonys G DUBB AND SSSDH X BX3 going to but still young

Clone GLH

picture.php

And the SSSDH X SOUR BUBBLE F2 seed..have 2 females. Both have a nice Christmas tree shape

picture.php
picture.php

Cakeboy

Feeding the Roos
ICMag Donor
Hey Buckeye

Nice looking male a few posts back, do you reveg the males or just grab the pollen and dump? Im not even sure if males reveg the same as females? Cheers, anyway all looking good.

Latest posts

Latest posts