What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Year, New Ace Plants: New Golden Tiger, Haze x Hond., Pan Haze, Skunk Haze x GT

Tangwena

Veteran
I just found this thread I will have to reverse engineer it ha ha.
I'm sure I got some of the cross you wished for from Dubi A5 x Pan and Nev Haze x Pan. But I am sold on the Honduras x Panama the way this is going I dont need anything else I dont think I could handle anything else ha ha.
The Purple Honduras x Pana has me held helplessly in its promise of even better grass than the testers which are my dream team of effects it covers every pleasure you could possibly dream of and then turns the volume right up to max ha ha.
I agree though for my taste I am sure the Pan x to those hazes will be a special fit.

I hope you dont mind me perving but that GT you were talking about is another I want to try really badly ha ha.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Tangwena friend :)

We are already in the process of testing the new hybrids we have recently produced between Panama Goddess parental plant and the elite Dutch Haze hybrids from Nevil.
Hopefully we will see some results of these new hybrids during this year.

Thanks for spreading the love about the new Honduras x Panama F1s! ;)

SolarLogos

Hi Tangwena friend :)

We are already in the process of testing the new hybrids we have recently produced between Panama Goddess parental plant and the elite Dutch Haze hybrids from Nevil.
Hopefully we will see some results of these new hybrids during this year.

Thanks for spreading the love about the new Honduras x Panama F1s! ;)
I have Nevil haze x Panama Goddess arriving in the mail soon. I'll be happy to get the party going and see how they do outdoors in our area. Should be fun running along side OTH. Thanks Dubi, for putting these strains together for us to sample; I feel these strains are really a dream come true and I'm humbled and honored to have these in my back yard to explore.
Peace, God bless