What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Devils harvest krew

Cheesegez

Ic maggers anyone popped any beans from theese boys .. I heard they found the tangerine nycd phenotype in a batch of somas nycd a few years back ...

Was wondering if I should try there seeds just fishing for feedback ..

Peace
CG

Morphote

Veteran
I would never grow anything from them, based solely on the fact that they knew they didn't have Shoreline, but chose to use the name to market a cut of unknown lineage. They will claim ignorance, but they knew exactly what they were doing. I told them (and Karma Genetics) that they didn't have Shoreline, right here on this very forum. Now, if they are willing to lie about Shoreline, then I'm sure they don't have a problem lying about any of their seed lines. Zero integrity.

M.

Laavamara

I also heard that they started their company with stolen seeds. Dunno it this is true but wouldn't order from them. Also they have high hermi report rates..

Cheesegez

Thanks lads all I needed ... Don't suppose anyone know where I can get the real shoreline tho ?

Peace
CG

...you guys are talking about two different entities... the real DHK has nothing to do with the seed company putting out 'shoreline' hybrids...

GoatCheese

Veteran
Ic maggers anyone popped any beans from theese boys .. I heard they found the tangerine nycd phenotype in a batch of somas nycd a few years back ...

Was wondering if I should try there seeds just fishing for feedback ..

Peace
CG
If you want the NYCD tangerine terps but don't mind smoking CBD-rich weed, Shanti's CBD-parent plants gives these terps to some/many of the offspring.

I have lovely CBD Critical Cure from Barney's which has great tangerine aroma, and i have CBD Crew's 3D plants in veg and some phenos have the same tangerine aroma as well.

The Critical Cure is quite rich in cannabinoids, so thou the CBD is inhibiting some of the THC it still gives you a nice stone if you smoke enough of this; It's like smoking mid-strength Moroccan hash.

jrelax

i have email from my vendor today

i got christmas present

3free seeds feminized

he is overstocket with

fallen angel , and strawberry diesel. Devils Harvest both feminized photo , 3pack

If you had this change choose from these two

These is totally free, i dont need order nothing. He send them , he likes me , im good customer.

what would it be ?
if you can choose one of these two ?

this is icmag choosing now :)
i need say next monday what it is vendor said so i get them before x-mas

JetLife175

Veteran
420giveaway
Yeah the devils harvest seeds guys are garbage. They have no idea what real shoreline even is. If you're lucky enough to have had actual shoreline you would know how far off the mark they are I've selfed shoreline and never found a bubblegum pheno lol.

DHK though is legit the real cats.they moved a lot of cuts around and were responsible for getting some really stellar plants into far reaching corners.

Last edited:

Mohadib

Veteran
i have email from my vendor today

i got christmas present

3free seeds feminized

he is overstocket with

fallen angel , and strawberry diesel. Devils Harvest both feminized photo , 3pack

If you had this change choose from these two

These is totally free, i dont need order nothing. He send them , he likes me , im good customer.

what would it be ?
if you can choose one of these two ?

this is icmag choosing now :)
i need say next monday what it is vendor said so i get them before x-mas

Two and a half years ago I was gifted a few sick little seedlings, among others a Fallen Angel and three Strawberry Sour Diesel.
Despite all the negative reputation DHS receives around here (maybe rightly so), both strains turned out to be excellent - at least the plants I grew. I still run the Fallen Angel and one of the SSD and I'm not planning on letting them go anytime soon.

The Strawberry Sour Diesel seems to be a very uniform strain in terms of stature and yield: All were very lanky but with strong stems and branches; the yield is moderate. Cloning can be a pain in the ass with this strain, as they sure take their time to develop just a few super-thin roots, but it works nonetheless.

They all carry a berry-like fruityness as well as quite a bit of sourness. The amount of sweetness, lemon tones and OG characteristics differs though.
The final product smells and tastes spectacular, but (and this might be a big 'BUT' for you), they tend to lack potency: Two of the three phenos I've ran were rather weak, including the strawberry/lemon-pheno I still have. It's not a problem for me though.

You can check this album for pics: https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=74111

When it comes to the Fallen Angel, I can only comment on a single plant, but that one is one of my all time favorites!
It grows like a classic Indica with huge, dark green leaves and rather tight internodal spacing. It's very well suited for all kinds of training and it yields very good! Cloning isn't a problem.

The smell and taste are off the charts with this one: A very pungent, earthy/mossy, gassy, acidic, slightly musky and even slightly cheesy smell that really takes your breath away and that perfectly translates to the taste! Really a great mixture of OG gassyness and oldschool skunkyness.
Even if the skunk they used in the cross isn't in fact the real myth-enshrouded Shoreline (it's indeed lame that they still label it Shoreline!), it still seems to be a very solid oldschool skunk-cut. Everyone who smoked it was really blown away by the aroma!
The effect is very nice as well: very potent, but extremely gentle, with no signs of racyness or paranoya whatsoever. It's an excellent choice for a cosy evening and has a great therapeutic potential.
Since my cut of Fallen Angel doesn't contain even a hint of fruityness and the DHS's 'Shoreline' is said to be somewhat fruity, I might have just been very lucky, I don't know.

You can find some pics of her in this album: https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=66683

So, unless you're looking for any kind of fruityness, I'd definitaly recommend you choose the Fallen Angel:tiphat:

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Bought a pack of dhs strawberry diesel like 8 yrs ago when they were new .. none of the seeds sprouted fems i didn't care enough to wanna discuss it tho just wrote em off

jrelax

OH MY GOD

how did they win some cups?

Goddamn, i dont want grow them at all after reading what you say.
I dont want them IF this is true you tell guys.

I maybe give fallen angel a change, pop all 3.
Take one to harvest if its possible. if they pop.

Is cannacups/ contest fake?
This breeder won some prices with Shoreline and Rollex OG if i remember right about 5 years ago?

Anyway now we talking Fallen Angel and Strawb-dis
this i what i get free, one of them 3pack
Anyway i dont like spend time with shit .
My lights is expensive have running and nutrients, the time, yes everything
You understund i hope what i mean

I will pay for seeds that work, and grow them
bad seeds can go to hell , i dont want them even if i got paid

i need my medicine

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Their Rollex OG was nice tho! Still having some Packs of that one and OG'Reekn inside the Fridge... Might pop em soon

mack 10

Veteran
Yeah the devils harvest seeds guys are garbage. They have no idea what real shoreline even is. If you're lucky enough to have had actual shoreline you would know how far off the mark they are I've selfed shoreline and never found a bubblegum pheno lol.

DHK though is legit the real cats.they moved a lot of cuts around and were responsible for getting some really stellar plants into far reaching corners.

aka Devills Harvest "k"rew the clone passers
and Devills Harvest seed company are two totally diff things.

jrelax

now we talk about Devils Harvest, krev ? krew? crev crew

is there different crews krevs?
goddamn what?