What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bruce Banner #3

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone that would even entertain the thought of dropping a dime on someone is a SNITCH AT HART. JW, your just getting over being burned by 1 snitch at hart.

TheMan13

Veteran
There easily confused, Jason is ggstrains only contracted cultivator in CO. He is making seeds and I sure hope he does a gg4 x bb3,

nice thread the man 13

I saw Dark Horse Genetics dropped some "Bruce Banner #3 x Gorilla Glue #1" testers a couple of months back. Did they use Gorilla Glue #1 pollen on the clone only Bruce Banner #3?

Grizz

Veteran
What's the story behind the Gorilla Glue #1 male?

no male, fem pollen from the gg1, original seed pop done by marr, we got the 1 , 2 , 4 and the runt, all different but all keepers, only the gg4 and gg1 remain out of them, we made the gg5 later, gg1 x gg4 = gg5.0

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
no male, fem pollen from the gg1, original seed pop done by marr, we got the 1 , 2 , 4 and the runt, all different but all keepers, only the gg4 and gg1 remain out of them, we made the gg5 later, gg1 x gg4 = gg5.0

What's the situation on your Michigan genetics distributor? Did you guys ever get set up with a medical vendor? Haven't seen the #5 or #1 really advertised, wanted to give both a go since I let the #4 go

ECtraveler

Veteran
I found a few facts about what your speaking of. Jasons post about illegal seed sales, he dident narc on anyone ,
the way the weed business is changing you either have to use it to your advantage or get left out . Jason has spent big money to operate within the law and when someone comes in trying to sell seeds without the legal permits to do so it hurts his business, he said he should turn them in but dident, he has ggstrains full support.

Weak. Snitching or even threatening to narc out some one is wrong. The people he threatened to drop the the dime on are good people and even if they weren't that type of talk should be completely unacceptable to anyone who has played the game.

And I say that as someone who is 100% legal

edit: also Top Dawg and Brothers Gimm are both legal/part of the Elite family

Last edited:

Grizz

Veteran
What's the situation on your Michigan genetics distributor? Did you guys ever get set up with a medical vendor? Haven't seen the #5 or #1 really advertised, wanted to give both a go since I let the #4 go
yes, tree of life, they had a booth at the HT cup

Grizz

Veteran
Weak. Snitching or even threatening to narc out some one is wrong. The people he threatened to drop the the dime on are good people and even if they weren't that type of talk should be completely unacceptable to anyone who has played the game.

LostTribe

Premium user
Anyways after all of that Man13 ought to S1 the shit out of that and send them into the server fund!

TheMan13

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Medfinder

Chemon 91
saw dark hearts seeds

have sourced a bruce banner clone from n legal pre ico collective

whats a pollen chucker to do?

What ever happened when we would say... THATS SOME GOOD POT?

here come trademarks of strain names and copyrights.

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Hahahaha so I called out dickboy on instagram and "I never threatened anyone or said anything about f2s" so I posted this link, and the story changed to "bro that was like page seven of that thread then Joesy admitted on a later page that it all was untrue and he'd work with me" wellll.....ughhhhh..... last thread of the page I see no discussion of how dark horse isn't a snitch operation or thieves trying to hack others work. Just evidence of a pollenchuckwr making empty threats and back tracking when they're caught with their dick in the farmers daighter

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Really hope you're not gonna continue work with these clowns Joesy, you started as the little guy trying to prevent corporate thievery on your cut, now you've got corporate thieves peddling your merchandise? Never saw that coming in a 100 years. Guess the almighty dollar is a powerful draw, hope you don't get fucked by him

TheMan13

Veteran
Here are some pics of the colloidal silver sprayed branches of my Bruce Banner #3 plants that have formed many singular pollen sacks along with some scraggly flowers. These pollen sack pics were taken about four weeks into flower:

BB3nanner2.thumb.jpg.0703014c7f46b2f03f224f3f9f7f3ec9.jpg

BB3nanner.thumb.jpg.0b154750b8dfc883acfe3c28d76be189.jpg

These are some of the untreated Bruce Banner #3 flowers that I hope those pollen sacks will impregnate. Pic taken at about 5 weeks into flower:

5896de8bd1d9e_BB3flowersat5wks.thumb.jpg.4362c0b8544afee2692b03053dedbfbd.jpg

TheMan13

Veteran
I saw DarkHorse Genetics is working on a reverse of their own today on Instagram, but oddly that of Gorilla Glue #4.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQKLJ7Llr0F56ix-B_LxdTGcEHEP60SFBoymug0/?taken-by=darkhorsegenetics

"darkhorsegenetics It's all in the Adams apple.. she's a dude.. or at least we reversed her to be a dude.. Gorilla Glue #4 reversed for authorized @ggstrains fem seed coming soon 🍾 #DarkHorseGenetics #GorillaGlueFems"

They must know I've got Bruce Banner #3 covered ;-)~

Latest posts

Latest posts