What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bruce Banner #3

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks good, I had the same issue with mine. I def like the darker green plants better.

TheMan13

Veteran
Bruce Banner #3 at 9 weeks.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TheMan13

Veteran
Whats the final verdict. Did it meet your expectations...

Yeah, definitely top shelf meds in both flavor and buzz. It's my best yield to date, so I'd call her a yielder as well. She's earned a spot in the harem, but I was in need of a good sativa ;-)~

TheMan13

Veteran
Bruce Banner #3 flower Potency Profile by Iron Laboratories. The sample tested had been jar cured for over nine months.

picture.php

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
I have a Bruce Banner #3 cut from Harborside growing now. Week 5 and it looks killer and will have a great yield:tiphat:

rykus

its just hitting my town the last while, smoked a nice J but didnt see the bud even... cant wait to get the cut as the flavour was awesome and it felt decently strong too!

TheMan13

Veteran
Bruce Banner #3 Terpene Report

Total: 3.350% Weight Percentage Dry Matter (wt/wt%)

Mono Terpenes:

Limonene: 1.020 %

Linalool: 0.430 %

Fenchol: 0.230 %

Myrcene: 0.200 %

β-Pinene: 0.150 %

α-Pinene: 0.110 %

Camphene: 0.030 %

Sequi Terpenes:

β-Caryophyllene: 0.690 %

α-Humulene: 0.330 %

Nerolidol 1: 0.090 %

α-Bisabolol: 0.070 %

LostTribe

Premium user
I won't touch anything from dark heart nursery after seeing him take on a lot of well respected folks over on Instagram. He was talking about Narc'n out a bunch of known legal CO folks.

Even talking shit to Pbud Mike? WTF! Dude basically sounded like he was ate up or wasted drunk talking about turning a couple people in to the man. Kids clearly a Trustafarian Dirtbag!

From now on those strains shall forever be known as the Bruce Bammer!

TheMan13

Veteran
I won't touch anything from dark heart nursery after seeing him take on a lot of well respected folks over on Instagram. He was talking about Narc'n out a bunch of known legal CO folks.

Even talking shit to Pbud Mike? WTF! Dude basically sounded like he was ate up or wasted drunk talking about turning a couple people in to the man. Kids clearly a Trustafarian Dirtbag!

From now on those strains shall forever be known as the Bruce Bammer!

I've never heard of Dark Heart Nursery brother. Is there a relation to Jason whom was with the now defunct Delta 9 Caretakers out of Colorado when Bruce Banner #3 & #5 were bred back in 2009? I know Jason's Dark Horse Genetics out of CA has been working with the aforementioned clone only Bruce Banner #3 in their breeding program for years now, but I have yet to do any business with or form an opinion of them. Could this be a mistaken identity?