What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Info on The Real Seed Company?

Ready4

Veteran
I don't think it's going to have any direct effect on cargo flights

at the minute, postal services are working fine

the only direct effect it's had on us is the UK Pound (GBP) is at historic lows....

GBP is the lowest it been versus the USD since 1987, and against most major currencies

so if you're buying from North America or EU, you're getting seeds a good 15% to 20% cheaper than not so long ago (more like 27% cheaper than 5 years ago)

Any chance the Lao Gold gets re-stocked soon ? Thank you !

aliceklar

RSC Johaar

RSC Johaar

Johaar#3 was put into flower 7th March, #2 on the 6th April. Really enjoying these fun funky plants with their airy tree buds. Looking forward to seeing what the smoke is like! #3 is getting unhappy leaves- making me wonder if its nearly ready yet but it really cant be that close because its only been 9 weeks... may have overdone the nutrients, although in small pots of compost (3-4.5 litres). Just giving plain rainwater at this stage. #1 was male, so I've made seeds with both.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

p59teitel

Pop go the weasels, eh star crash?

Received my order for next year's seeds. Thanks to Angus of TRSC for hanging in there through one prior lost shipment - he really does provide excellent customer service! I'd also commend him for saying he doesn't know the answer to certain questions - in a world full of hucksters, carny barkers and shysters, it's nice to deal with someone who knows what he doesn't know and isn't afraid to say it.

So meet next year!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=83109&pictureid=2037790

p59teitel

Now here are this year's plants - 5 Balkhi, 4 Waziri and 1 Hawaiian Hashbud from TRSC, and one from my WOS Afghan Kush grow last year. They are dying to get out of the cups and into the ground, but it's still going down into the 30s at night.

picture.php
picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pop go the weasels, eh star crash?

Received my order for next year's seeds. Thanks to Angus of TRSC for hanging in there through one prior lost shipment - he really does provide excellent customer service! I'd also commend him for saying he doesn't know the answer to certain questions - in a world full of hucksters, carny barkers and shysters, it's nice to deal with someone who knows what he doesn't know and isn't afraid to say it.

So meet next year!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=83109&pictureid=2037790

Now here are this year's plants - 5 Balkhi, 4 Waziri and 1 Hawaiian Hashbud from TRSC, and one from my WOS Afghan Kush grow last year. They are dying to get out of the cups and into the ground, but it's still going down into the 30s at night.

View Image View Image
Nice work PT ...:biggrin:my good man can’t wait to see what happens:tiphat:I had some plants outside hardening off we got a little chilly over the last few nights..they got mad at me ...ha ha

Im'One

Thanks Real seed company! I got my order for the Manipuri, more Urkhul and something i been wanting...Kerala!
Plus you sent lots of freebies, afghan, afghan blends and more Rasoli!
I now have more rasoli than anyone ...i think. I have around fifty seeds of your rasoli and another vendor....now to find a spot to grow them all!

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran

View Image View Image
I have known PT for over two decades ...he is as righteous as they come:)As usual he is ahead of me ...here are my Friesland babies...Thanks go toRSC:)
picture.php
picture.php

Im'One

Ngakpa....Your post on the website about the afghan "mixes" cracked me up. Is there any more info on my other freebies? I think labeld mB and wc?

p59teitel

Plants are in the ground but don't seem thrilled with the cold temps here (60s during the day, down near 40 at night). Seeing some purpling in new leaves, is this cause to pull them back in until it warms up or leave them there to tough it out?

troutman

Seed Whore
Plants are in the ground but don't seem thrilled with the cold temps here (60s during the day, down near 40 at night). Seeing some purpling in new leaves, is this cause to pull them back in until it warms up or leave them there to tough it out?

Purpling that you have is from the cold. Should have waited another 2 weeks before putting them out. :tiphat:

I don't put plants out before the end of the 1st week in June.

p59teitel

Purpling that you have is from the cold. Should have waited another 2 weeks before putting them out. :tiphat:

I don't put plants out before the end of the 1st week in June.

Pulled one up, it came out easily. Looked at the roots and they have grown less than a half inch from the root ball formed by the keg cup since they were put in the ground in a few days ago. Think I will stick them in pots and pull them back inside until conditions are warmer!

p59teitel

That’s what I figured. Pulled them out of the ground and into pots - roots only grew a half-inch in the few days they were out so they came out easily.

ngakpa

Veteran
Ngakpa....Your post on the website about the afghan "mixes" cracked me up. Is there any more info on my other freebies? I think labeld mB and wc?

hi - yes, info about past and current freebies is in the Blog sections at the sites

that batch of freebies was a cross a friend made - Afghan x Wedding Cake x Mendo Breath iirc

Forget the exact details, but not "breeding" work, just for fun

Should make some very nice hash though!

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi - yes, info about past and current freebies is in the Blog sections at the sites

that batch of freebies was a cross a friend made - Afghan x Wedding Cake x Mendo Breath iirc

Forget the exact details, but not "breeding" work, just for fun

Should make some very nice hash though!

That sounds insanely delicious:biggrin: