What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jaws Gear?

spaceboy

Anyone have info on any of his strains? Must be some pretty good stuff as fast as it keeps selling out. Seems like he is doing some interesting crosses also.

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks interesting, but I think that he only sends in a few packs at a time; I never seem to find them in stock. Kind of annoying.

R.Fortune

P

puma

im trying my friends but its not easy over here by myself, i can only make so many at one time, i sent in 135 packs last time but it seems thats was just enough to get some interest..

i think im going to pull back on number of strains made and amp up seeds per strain to get things out to more ppl....

Mtn
thanks for the kind words my brother...

peace guys:moon:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Haven't personally grown any of his gear but did enjoy the hell outta what I smoked.... Think the chocolate banana kush was my fav but the calisunshine was nice to... His new gear sounds great I'm sure I'll get to try it soon enough lots of delicious new flavs....

MtnLivin

im trying my friends but its not easy over here by myself, i can only make so many at one time, i sent in 135 packs last time but it seems thats was just enough to get some interest..

i think im going to pull back on number of strains made and amp up seeds per strain to get things out to more ppl....

Mtn
thanks for the kind words my brother...

peace guys:moon:

Anytime bro!

You guys really can't go wrong with JAWS gear. I am going to be popping a pack of his Super Urkle(Super Skunk x Purple Urkle) in a couple weeks. Correct me if I am wrong PUMA, about the genetics there...

P

puma

STONEY,
thank you my friend and ya i think alot of ppl like all those BANANA HYBRIDS i made, several i never even release though.....

Mtn,
yes thats it but it was PURPLE URKLE * SUPER SKUNK the urkle being the mother...

i got several new things being tested as we speak, my first HOPEFULY release of some fem strains....

and here is a list of them fems that are being made as we speaek all breed are a go we have seeds forming on all plants of all fem hybrids..

TRAINWRECK fems
mother===trainwreck {arcata cut}
father===trainwreck { arcata cut reversed}

DARK MATTER CARGO fems
mother===dark matter f1 cut
father===trainwreck {arcata cut reversed}

COOKIE CARGO fems going to be very limited
mother===girl scout cookies {fourm cut}

CHERRY PIE CARGO fems going to be very limited
mother===cherry pie {gdp cut}

FRUITY PEBBLE CARGO fems
mother===fruity pebble og cut

CHEM SODA CARGO fems
mother===chem soda f1 cut

going to be a decent summer for-sure..

peace friends:ying:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
His White strawberry diesel is one of my nicest keepers can yield like crazy too !!!

dude !! you've got more coming out & I haven't even gotten to the Aliens yet !!! alien rose & alien soda .... plus the ww x gws F2's . but ya know i'm always lookin anyway :)

WSD at day 50

DSCF0383_zps899828ba.jpg

DSCF0385_zps758a309e.jpg

:joint:

S

SeaMaiden

Anyone have info on any of his strains? Must be some pretty good stuff as fast as it keeps selling out. Seems like he is doing some interesting crosses also.

Jeez, I was just looking at some stuff he sent me a little while ago and considering whether or not I should pop 'em. I'm limited now to 24 plants total on our property for OD, due to new zoning restrictions.

Anything in particular that he's putting out that you were interested in? Just curious what others are looking at.

V

veek

got his limey monster and decapitation f2 in the freezer..hope to get a keeper

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Puma, no disrespect intended with my last post. We all just appreciate that fact that you are able and willing to share your gift with us. I need to have more patience.

Best Regards,

R.Fortune

P

puma

awesome and thank you my friends, and T your one of my longest online friends you and 70's pothead.....you were there the very first day i made my first post over to the old kloset king, so ya its been a long time coming....

robert
none taken my friend i just needed ppl to know its just me over here in a small area so i do what i can and get out what i think ppl might like to try...

much thanks:thank you:

kinger

Veteran
Jaws you are one of the most awesome peeps I have ever met online,keep up the good work. You derailed smells so good ,I cant wait till she is done.

SOURDIESEL1

STONEY,
thank you my friend and ya i think alot of ppl like all those BANANA HYBRIDS i made, several i never even release though.....

Mtn,
yes thats it but it was PURPLE URKLE * SUPER SKUNK the urkle being the mother...

i got several new things being tested as we speak, my first HOPEFULY release of some fem strains....

and here is a list of them fems that are being made as we speaek all breed are a go we have seeds forming on all plants of all fem hybrids..

TRAINWRECK fems
mother===trainwreck {arcata cut}
father===trainwreck { arcata cut reversed}

DARK MATTER CARGO fems
mother===dark matter f1 cut

COOKIE CARGO fems going to be very limited
mother===GS Cookies {fourm cut}

CHERRY PIE CARGO fems going to be very limited
mother===cherry pie {gdp cut}

FRUITY PEBBLE CARGO fems
mother===fruity pebble og cut

CHEM SODA CARGO fems
mother===chem soda f1 cut

going to be a decent summer for-sure..

peace friends:ying:

please make some banana kush i always wanted to try that strain.