Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > TIPS, TRICKS, WEIRD HABITS or ANYTHING USEFUL!

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts!
TIPS, TRICKS, WEIRD HABITS or ANYTHING USEFUL! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-17-2017, 01:39 AM #591
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellyfish View Post
Here's a tip- line the floor of your grow room with plastic!
I was lucky and had my trash can in a basement room. Right next to the hole in the floor with the sump pump in it. So the few times I walked away from a running hose, the lawn got a little extra water those days.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
They accept every states med cards, print one off the internet and come over, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-19-2017, 03:11 AM #592
moonymonkey

moonymonkey has a spectacular aura aboutmoonymonkey has a spectacular aura aboutmoonymonkey has a spectacular aura aboutmoonymonkey has a spectacular aura about
Arrow

anyone use bonide blossom bloom set spray,to use to root clones by diping them in it?contains hormone kinetin helps to keep tissues cultures alive in a lab,also used help damaged plants wen sprayed on them...info. by scarhole....peace themoon /everday I'm schufflingxxx
moonymonkey is offline Quote

Old 08-19-2017, 11:02 PM #593
Indiva710

Indiva710 is on a distinguished road
If you are using dry ice and do not want to spend $70-100 just for a container to store it. And not have to get it daily..... So I got a cooler..lined it with some closed cell foam and a bunch of crumpled newspaper.. I also shredded a bunch and put it in a plastic bag I used 3 brown paper bags that it comes in then I pack it all in and I have another piece of foam and I put that in the top to seal it in but it is not air tight..and do not close the lid all the way..and it will last for days without much loss..as I had everything and cost nothing but $2 lb for dry ice great for a small cupboard or closet grow...
Do not throw away your old xbox 360s as you can use the fans and the power supplies to run them... each power supply needs to be wired different so just get a diagram and a cheap and easy way for airflow..
Indiva710 is offline Quote

Old 08-20-2017, 05:18 PM #594
angelgoob

angelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really nice
This isn't really a tip, but there are tutorials out there on building your own LED unit. Just to let you know.

There are things in your house. Do you own bounce sheets, echincea, magnesium supplements, piss and menthol balls?

I saw a bug. So I think get the bounce sheets. Then I am like I need more protection, so I took the menthol balls out of my cigarettes and broke them and put em in there. Two bug deterrents that I already owned.

The magnesium supplement is for anxiety. I don't get anxiety, because it's always managed. So I think watering needs calmag. I look and calcium phosphate be in there. So it's calmag and p? Wow. And to think I already had this.

Now the echnicea. Kelp is plant food. That's because when it was harvested it had all the nutrients plants use already in it. My echnicea pills were for colds and immunity, but can boost a plant. So I had ferts.

And piss grows the best stuff. I looked at other grows of 24hr autos and mine were way ahead. Dilute 20 to 1. Tell everyone they're smoking piss when they smoke the bud. You'll all laugh.

I also used 50hz and rain and thunder sounds to stimulate the seed. And bubbled with an aquarium bubbler for 15 hrs prior to sowing.

Airflow is needed.

I used seedling soil first layer, then organic compost soil mixed with Wisconsin soil, then a layer of organic nutes and then regular FLOWERING soil.

High Nitrogen inhibits flowering. High phosphorus increases THC levels.

So does intensity of light and UVB.

People are staking their plants through the stock. They say they're having benenfits.

Old 08-20-2017, 05:42 PM #595
MrBungle

MrBungle is a glorious beacon of lightMrBungle is a glorious beacon of lightMrBungle is a glorious beacon of lightMrBungle is a glorious beacon of lightMrBungle is a glorious beacon of lightMrBungle is a glorious beacon of lightMrBungle is a glorious beacon of lightMrBungle is a glorious beacon of lightMrBungle is a glorious beacon of lightMrBungle is a glorious beacon of lightMrBungle is a glorious beacon of light
And Gatorade has MKP in it.... but that doesn't mean I'd feed it to my plant..

Sure you can use household products in a pinch, but don't make that your go to...

Always strive to get what you need to do the job properly...
MrBungle is offline Quote

Old 08-21-2017, 11:54 AM #596
larry badiner

larry badiner will become famous soon enoughlarry badiner will become famous soon enoughlarry badiner will become famous soon enough
less leaves = less water intake..

when feeding your plants, add ferts to the watering container first, then water. that way you dont have to mix nutes.

i honestly just wing it now, i dont bother measuring anymore

6x6x8 tent, 3x300w led, 1x1000w hps, 12 pot flood and drain with a 55 gallon rez, maxigrow/flora nova
5x5x7 tent, 1x600w hps, happy frog soil with plain tap water
2x4x7 tent, 2x300w led, 12 plant sea of green, happy frog soil and plain water
larry badiner is online now Quote

Old 08-21-2017, 04:19 PM #597
MrBungle

MrBungle is a glorious beacon of lightMrBungle is a glorious beacon of lightMrBungle is a glorious beacon of lightMrBungle is a glorious beacon of lightMrBungle is a glorious beacon of lightMrBungle is a glorious beacon of lightMrBungle is a glorious beacon of lightMrBungle is a glorious beacon of lightMrBungle is a glorious beacon of lightMrBungle is a glorious beacon of lightMrBungle is a glorious beacon of light
Always mix concentrated nutrients into water... Mixing concentrates together without dilution will guarantee precipitates in your nutrient solution
MrBungle is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-21-2017, 08:50 PM #598
onavelzy

onavelzy has a brilliant futureonavelzy has a brilliant futureonavelzy has a brilliant futureonavelzy has a brilliant futureonavelzy has a brilliant futureonavelzy has a brilliant futureonavelzy has a brilliant futureonavelzy has a brilliant futureonavelzy has a brilliant futureonavelzy has a brilliant futureonavelzy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by larry badiner View Post
less leaves = less water intake..

when feeding your plants, add ferts to the watering container first, then water. that way you dont have to mix nutes.

i honestly just wing it now, i dont bother measuring anymore
good luck with that

Old 08-22-2017, 12:11 AM #599
SkazOne

SkazOne is on a distinguished road
I have two Candy Land plants, growing indoor, 450 watts full spectrum LED lights, with 2-4 weeks of flowering left, but now matter what I do I can't get them to recover from being burnt about a month ago.

Any suggestions?

I can't just keep the lights off or can I?
SkazOne is offline Quote

Old 08-22-2017, 01:31 AM #600
Jellyfish
Invertebrata intoxica

Jellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivor
You could turn the lights off for a week, and then harvest. Or harvest now. Or raise your lights and try to finish them. It's hard to say without any pics. How bad are they?
Jellyfish is offline Quote