in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Charlottes Web strain

Thread Title Search
Charlottes Web strain Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-08-2015, 11:51 PM #1
GuerillaJack

GuerillaJack will become famous soon enough
Charlottes Web strain

Hi guys not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, I am new to this site so I am sorry in advance if it is and I hope this time the forum will forgive my stupidity.....its a side effect off the weed lol

Anyway......I wanted to ask if anyone has any personal experience with the different phenotypes. As everyone knows it is famous for the high CBD to low THC ratio. However what many wont know is it has also phenotypes with one of the highest THC well over 20% and also phenos that are even THC and CBD ratios.

Does anyone know a reputable supplier of the strain and can someone give me an idea how many I will need they are Regular seeds so males as well seems like it will be a massive effort and may not even be able to use it. Is it over rated and is there anything similar or better out there at the min or any personal growers working on high CBD strains please if you can help I would be very grateful to you.
GuerillaJack is offline Quote

Old 04-11-2015, 08:59 AM #2
Breez

Breez is on a distinguished road
Old school breeders association sell them mate...not cheap though, 150 bucks for 10, so fingers crossed for many females!
Breez is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-11-2015, 03:08 PM #3
GuerillaJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breez View Post
Old school breeders association sell them mate...not cheap though, 150 bucks for 10, so fingers crossed for many females!
Damn that is harsh. Don't get why seeds are so different in prices to excess in some cases. Seeds are 2 quid each, clones £5 each. Most I get are off old timers who know their shit and do it for themselves. Stands to reason you get the best possible standard.

Safe mate GJ

PS what do you think on this mate

Old 05-24-2015, 01:54 AM #4
Bongstar420

Bongstar420 is a jewel in the roughBongstar420 is a jewel in the roughBongstar420 is a jewel in the roughBongstar420 is a jewel in the roughBongstar420 is a jewel in the roughBongstar420 is a jewel in the rough
Charoletts Web is clone only...what you are talking about are Self series or crosses. It is likely that CBD will exhibit strain specific attributes at least half as much as THC strains. THC is generally for those who need to get high.

CBD cuts are increasing in availability. Just get on leafly and look for em around your area. We have 'Harlequin' 'Hurkle' and 'ACDC' in our town and its small.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaJack View Post
Hi guys not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, I am new to this site so I am sorry in advance if it is and I hope this time the forum will forgive my stupidity.....its a side effect off the weed lol

Anyway......I wanted to ask if anyone has any personal experience with the different phenotypes. As everyone knows it is famous for the high CBD to low THC ratio. However what many wont know is it has also phenotypes with one of the highest THC well over 20% and also phenos that are even THC and CBD ratios.

Does anyone know a reputable supplier of the strain and can someone give me an idea how many I will need they are Regular seeds so males as well seems like it will be a massive effort and may not even be able to use it. Is it over rated and is there anything similar or better out there at the min or any personal growers working on high CBD strains please if you can help I would be very grateful to you.
Bongstar420 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-24-2015, 04:50 PM #5
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant future
I understand that Chariots Web is a clone only as well. Not publicly released but hoarded by the finders for commercial purposes. I could be wrong though.

Maybe look into CBD Crew varieties if you require seeds. Otherwise, to know if a plant is CBD dominant, it needs to be tested.
I'm not into those types so somebody else may be nice enough to list a few CBD rich varieties for you to search out.
MJPassion is offline Quote

Old 05-26-2015, 12:12 PM #6
GuerillaJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJPassion View Post
I understand that Chariots Web is a clone only as well. Not publicly released but hoarded by the finders for commercial purposes. I could be wrong though.

Maybe look into CBD Crew varieties if you require seeds. Otherwise, to know if a plant is CBD dominant, it needs to be tested.
I'm not into those types so somebody else may be nice enough to list a few CBD rich varieties for you to search out.
Thanks for your input mate, yes I agree totally. The CBD rich strains are kept locked down tight and very difficult to get hold of. You can get some but its down to the grower to investigate by testing and then preserve the strain by feminising it. Clones are almost none existent here mate, too dodgey. People set up a grow, get it done and shut it down soon as possible the risk is too great to keep mothers going.

Old 05-27-2015, 08:03 AM #7
MrBelvedere
IC Mag Supporter

MrBelvedere is just really niceMrBelvedere is just really niceMrBelvedere is just really niceMrBelvedere is just really niceMrBelvedere is just really niceMrBelvedere is just really niceMrBelvedere is just really niceMrBelvedere is just really niceMrBelvedere is just really nice
ACDC clone is usually available at Harborside medical center in Oakland California. Charlottes Web aka r4 clone is available from many sources in Colorado.
MrBelvedere is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-17-2015, 09:40 AM #8
GuerillaJack

Easy mate, I am in the UK so clone strains are not available as in the US. Have figured it out anyway, Charlottes Web is designed for children so was thinking about this all wrong. The ACDC have seen available a few places and seems to be a good strain mate will keep it in mind next time I am buying in stock. Cheers mate Peace GJ

Old 06-17-2015, 09:42 AM #9
GuerillaJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongstar420 View Post
Charoletts Web is clone only...what you are talking about are Self series or crosses. It is likely that CBD will exhibit strain specific attributes at least half as much as THC strains. THC is generally for those who need to get high.

CBD cuts are increasing in availability. Just get on leafly and look for em around your area. We have 'Harlequin' 'Hurkle' and 'ACDC' in our town and its small.
Respect mate

Old 06-17-2015, 10:24 AM #10
Sam_Skunkman
"RESIN BREEDER"

Sam_Skunkman has a brilliant futureSam_Skunkman has a brilliant futureSam_Skunkman has a brilliant futureSam_Skunkman has a brilliant futureSam_Skunkman has a brilliant futureSam_Skunkman has a brilliant futureSam_Skunkman has a brilliant futureSam_Skunkman has a brilliant futureSam_Skunkman has a brilliant futureSam_Skunkman has a brilliant futureSam_Skunkman has a brilliant future
Anyone know what variety of hemp was used to make Charoletts web? Or the drug variety?
I have looked and looked. Even asked the Stanley bros, they would not say, just that a variety of hemp was used.
-SamS
Sam_Skunkman is offline Quote