Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Starting seeds late outdoor worth a try?

Thread Title Search
Starting seeds late outdoor worth a try? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-06-2018, 05:11 AM #1
Beardedgrower

Beardedgrower is on a distinguished road
Starting seeds late outdoor worth a try?

I started five bagseed and plan on putting them outdoor until they finish is it worth doing this late in the season?
Beardedgrower is offline Quote

Old 07-06-2018, 05:16 AM #2
Smug_Pepe

Smug_Pepe is a glorious beacon of lightSmug_Pepe is a glorious beacon of lightSmug_Pepe is a glorious beacon of lightSmug_Pepe is a glorious beacon of lightSmug_Pepe is a glorious beacon of lightSmug_Pepe is a glorious beacon of lightSmug_Pepe is a glorious beacon of lightSmug_Pepe is a glorious beacon of lightSmug_Pepe is a glorious beacon of lightSmug_Pepe is a glorious beacon of lightSmug_Pepe is a glorious beacon of light
They'll still get a few weeks veg. I wouldn't expect a ton from them but well worth growing.
Smug_Pepe is offline Quote

Old 07-06-2018, 05:19 AM #3
Beardedgrower

Beardedgrower is on a distinguished road
The five bagseed
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	15308470295721192643248.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	461823
Beardedgrower is offline Quote

Old 07-06-2018, 10:46 AM #4
baxbax

baxbax is on a distinguished road
hmm . bagseed worth a try
baxbax is online now Quote

Old 07-06-2018, 01:01 PM #5
zifozonke

zifozonke will become famous soon enough
Put them under some cfl's for a few weeks before going outside.....
zifozonke is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-07-2018, 12:58 AM #6
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardedgrower View Post
I started five bagseed and plan on putting them outdoor until they finish is it worth doing this late in the season?
Yes
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote

Old 07-12-2018, 02:42 PM #7
djimb

djimb is a jewel in the roughdjimb is a jewel in the roughdjimb is a jewel in the roughdjimb is a jewel in the roughdjimb is a jewel in the roughdjimb is a jewel in the rough
I just started a bunch of seed outdoors myself. At this point, It's basically like doing 12/12 from seed indoors.

Most hybrids will start flowering in mid to late July outdoors, and will finish in October.

The closer you get to a pure equatorial sativa, the later it'll start to flower and the longer it'll take.

Ultimately, the advantages of starting seed earlier in the season are that your plants will get bigger and thus yield more, and they'll be more likely to reach sexual maturity before flowering is triggered, which allows you to cull any plants with undesirable structure or males if you're not interested in making seed.

Are these going into a guerrilla plot or a back yard?

Keep us posted!
djimb is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-12-2018, 02:56 PM #8
therevverend

therevverend is a splendid one to beholdtherevverend is a splendid one to beholdtherevverend is a splendid one to beholdtherevverend is a splendid one to beholdtherevverend is a splendid one to beholdtherevverend is a splendid one to beholdtherevverend is a splendid one to beholdtherevverend is a splendid one to beholdtherevverend is a splendid one to beholdtherevverend is a splendid one to beholdtherevverend is a splendid one to behold
Sun intensity is really nice right now. So they'll get bigger and grow faster then they would under indoor lighting.
I'd expect them to veg for 4-6 weeks then begin flowering. Finish mid October.
One year as an experiment I started Malawi and Black Viet x Thai in July. Longer flowering strains. Left them outdoors until the weather got bad, mid October. Then moved them inside under HIDs.
Finished during the holidays, Christmas to New Years. They grew to the perfect size for indoor plants. It worked really well I'd do it again.
therevverend is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-12-2018, 03:12 PM #9
THC delta 9

THC delta 9 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by therevverend View Post
Sun intensity is really nice right now. So they'll get bigger and grow faster then they would under indoor lighting.
I'd expect them to veg for 4-6 weeks then begin flowering. Finish mid October.
One year as an experiment I started Malawi and Black Viet x Thai in July. Longer flowering strains. Left them outdoors until the weather got bad, mid October. Then moved them inside under HIDs.
Finished during the holidays, Christmas to New Years. They grew to the perfect size for indoor plants. It worked really well I'd do it again.
Interesting tread..which parallel do you live?

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=354016
THC delta 9 is offline Quote

Old 07-13-2018, 05:22 AM #10
therevverend

therevverend is a splendid one to beholdtherevverend is a splendid one to beholdtherevverend is a splendid one to beholdtherevverend is a splendid one to beholdtherevverend is a splendid one to beholdtherevverend is a splendid one to beholdtherevverend is a splendid one to beholdtherevverend is a splendid one to beholdtherevverend is a splendid one to beholdtherevverend is a splendid one to beholdtherevverend is a splendid one to behold
47 degrees N.
therevverend is offline Quote