Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > End of the Rainbow, The Leprechaun's Pot O Gold

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
End of the Rainbow, The Leprechaun's Pot O Gold Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-21-2014, 02:37 PM #91
Riddleme

Riddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Legal Co View Post
Nice 'Tanning Booth'.

How much difference did you notice, after you started to tweak the spectrums?

I've used the half and half on the T5s, and didn't notice any difference when I went to straight 6000k plus tubes. But then I'm perhaps not very observant!

Good news on the distance from the plants you employ as well.

I'm just starting to read through your thread. subb'd

The difference is huge IMO but not about yield, (though I get good yields) tis always about the early amber for me and the potency
Riddleme is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-21-2014, 02:44 PM #92
PunkAssWeed

PunkAssWeed will become famous soon enoughPunkAssWeed will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddleme View Post
No matter the dry/cure method first I water em with boiling water

yeppers boiling water thru the pot till there is lots of run off

Then I leave em under the lights for 3 days

Then to brown bush set em aside and forget em for a few months, till they turn brown, hence the name
Thanks!

i think iam gonna try that for one bush(half bush to be honest,harvest the top and try it on rest of the plant) few months is awful long for someone needing smoke soon

is there danger of mold?

PAW

Old 11-21-2014, 02:54 PM #93
Riddleme

Riddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkAssWeed View Post
Thanks!

i think iam gonna try that for one bush(half bush to be honest,harvest the top and try it on rest of the plant) few months is awful long for someone needing smoke soon

is there danger of mold?

PAW
How I discovered it, harvested the top set the bottom aside and forgot about it, smoke was awesome so I did again and again lol

yeppers mold can happen if the RH is above 60% why I just leave em sit in the flower room RH is 40 there and controlled

Old 11-21-2014, 03:11 PM #94
PunkAssWeed

PunkAssWeed will become famous soon enoughPunkAssWeed will become famous soon enough
ok. I need to check my RH before doing this. i dont remember what it is,and it varies somewhat during the year.

i remember one time when i try to reveg a plant but it died and i forgot it into grow space. buds were all yellow but it was quite good smoke. yellow bushin

does it need to have roots or can i chop it and place somewhere dry? top of my head i think roots are essential to kill plant slowly?(answering my own question ) boiling water dont kill them completely?

PAW

Old 11-21-2014, 03:24 PM #95
Riddleme

Quote:
ok. I need to check my RH before doing this. i dont remember what it is,and it varies somewhat during the year.

i remember one time when i try to reveg a plant but it died and i forgot it into grow space. buds were all yellow but it was quite good smoke. yellow bushin

does it need to have roots or can i chop it and place somewhere dry? top of my head i think roots are essential to kill plant slowly?(answering my own question ) boiling water dont kill them completely?

PAW
boiling water makes it so they can't get any O2 and the plant goes into survival mode fermenting sugars into alcohol and pulling what it needs from the leaves (why I keep em green) it actually takes about 2 weeks for it to die

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-21-2014, 03:41 PM #96
PunkAssWeed

today i am learning new stuff

Hmm.. not sure how well it works for my plant. I usually let them yellow/autumn colors in the end. maybe they turn brown faster? oh well i try it anyways.

PAW

Old 11-21-2014, 04:23 PM #97
EL ROBUSTO

EL ROBUSTO will become famous soon enoughEL ROBUSTO will become famous soon enough
Riddleme this is one of the best and most interesting threads I've encountered on any forum
on the net. I can only aspire to your level of growing and I believe others will agree!!!!!
Lucky to have found this site and thread!!!
Also I'm anxiously waiting to see you're new avatar!!!!! LOL
EL ROBUSTO is offline Quote

Old 11-21-2014, 06:26 PM #98
2 Legal Co

2 Legal Co is just really nice2 Legal Co is just really nice2 Legal Co is just really nice2 Legal Co is just really nice2 Legal Co is just really nice2 Legal Co is just really nice2 Legal Co is just really nice2 Legal Co is just really nice
Your 'potting' mix is interesting as well.

Best source for turface, and or brand of kitty litter?

Is oil dry the same make up?

I'm SW Dnvr metro. area/Littleton ish. Just FYI.
2 Legal Co is offline Quote

Old 11-21-2014, 08:16 PM #99
Riddleme

Quote:
today i am learning new stuff

Hmm.. not sure how well it works for my plant. I usually let them yellow/autumn colors in the end. maybe they turn brown faster? oh well i try it anyways.

PAW
Yeah I do everything differently from what you mostly find in forums

Old 11-21-2014, 08:19 PM #100
Riddleme

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL ROBUSTO View Post
Riddleme this is one of the best and most interesting threads I've encountered on any forum
on the net. I can only aspire to your level of growing and I believe others will agree!!!!!
Lucky to have found this site and thread!!!
Also I'm anxiously waiting to see you're new avatar!!!!! LOL
The Leprechaun has been my avie since 09 won't be changin it lol

Glad you enjoyed it, I try and spread the info around when I have time