What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UFO test run

cannaberry

sweet

sweet

i just got one of these from a friend to be a guinea pig to see if it works

nice to know it does!

do you think it would help to have more than one ufo?

i have it over 9 clones right now but they are looking dry/wilted

clowntown

Veteran
Very nice thread, and interesting read (haven't read all the posts yet, just kimmed through the OP's posts). From what I can gather through the results, this thread more or less confirms that the "equivalent to 400w HID" is really bologna as expected, and that 90 watts is really 90 watts in terms of getting something like .5 - .6 GPW...

My question, I guess, is: what's the real advantage of growing with LEDs, if they don't really produce much better GPW's than standard, easily-available lighting options such as fluorescents and HIDs?

intel2000

Good thread. Interestingly enough - they go for like $125 online now-a-days. Luv it when someone is the trail blazer into new territory. Thanks man.

Latest posts

Latest posts