What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Cheese, Hindu Kush x Master Kush, Selected White Rhino & Revegging Hashberry

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Sorry about the mites mate. :badday: :bat:

I'd love an air con too. The basement gets so hot in the summer, I hope I don't get any mold this year. :moon: :pointlaug

A.N.Other

high alex man, hope you're well, thanks for the condolences, the borg, the borg, the fucking borg. Now we have them under control and the room is sealed i think some ladybirds are in order, i hate to see them committing hari kari on the lamps but at least their sacrifice is for a good cause! jehe. the a/c was an annoying extra cost but it has certainly lowered my stress levels and will continue to do so over the next few months so a worthy investment i reckon.

that is a beautiful lump of hash alex. we've been smoking up some of the hashberry bubble over the bank holiday, it's the first time we have made ice hash and it is so much simpler and much less work than dry sieve. i think the dry sieve retains slightly more flavour but whether this is worth the significant extra work i don't know. i fancy making an ot1 style automatic dry sieve device but never get the time! the ease with which we made the ice hash means i think we'll do it again.

thanks for stopping by, always nice :wave:

A.N.Other

good news is i finally have some pics and the mites have basically been eradicated from the flowering are though a small population remains in veg. i'll get all the borg mofos soon though!

i think an update to celebrate is a good idea. i have been smoking on the various kushs this week and have selected the one that i like the most and it is fairly promising, though the mites seem to like it. i have planed off some more to see if this is best of type but it certianly seems on first looks to be a rather nice plant. not a massive yielder but the end product has a lovely freshness, peppermint and spice, quite quite nice. hehe. the dy buds are coated in trichs (and in this test batch a few lingering dead mites, hehe!) and there is a good chunk of potency to it, great pain killer but not entirely couch lock, just enough head for it not to be dull. i will mother up the selected plant and give its clones a second run and give a more thorough report then.

hk x mk mum:

mite damage:

i have also been testing the a11s from joey weed, one is very very close to the current spice bros one reported on is this thread in terms of taste and aroma but the high has a touch more edgyness. the second is largely similar in taste and aroma but has a more balanced high than the spice bros one. there is still the summer day in a jar vibe going on but this one has a touch of stone to it as well so maybe one for a comfy deck chair in the garden! hehe. i think the balanced jw will stay but the edgy one adds nothing to the sb example so i think it will go. the sb and jw example seem pretty resistant to mites in veg (different story in flower) and haven't been to effected to bad so i am mothering up the sb and the selected jw and they have had an initial couple of ties added, to form an initial bowl shape, right now they take up an annoying amount of space but once a batch of cuts are taken they will start to be more compact.

sb pre mum:

jw pre mum:

early flowering jw a11:

the hashberry mum is starting to take shape and a couple of hbs are in flower, this one seems fairly mite resistant and very hardy generally. lovely thick waxy foliage, and tight internodes, a very controllable plant in veg and flower.

hb mum:

the cheese and wr mum are looking ok, both have small mite populations that are causing some damage but it is (fingers crossed) under control and not slowing the plants one iota. the plants tyhat were in flower were pretty borg hit so were cut pretty early so i have no real smoke report but all things considered not too bad. i will wait however til i get a decent batch through before commenting given her leet status.

cheese mum:

cheese mite damage:

early flowering cheese:

wr mum:

wr mite damage:

i hope everyone is well and i hope to have some bud shots soon! :wave:

HashishinReidi

Good to see them all doing ok pittyto hear about theborg though , AN i was going to try joey weed c99 and a11, As a few old m8 of og said his work was very good. And from what i have seen on the old cw most ofit was .

what do you think to it is there anywhere you can still get his work do you know, other than the bc bud depot i think its called .The wr and the cheese both look very good but i know the cheese is a borg magnet .Anyways good to see them looking nice still i woulkd not get rid of the edgy All as u said as that to me would be the once close to the real thing abit like whizz the buzz i mean .

B

BeAn

Yeah man, shame about the mites...im facing the same enemy so i feel your pain. :joint:

Things look good though man, very green and healthy..im looking forward to seeing how the Hashberrys resin content has developed with age, our FL/LS clone mothers that more resinous than the seed-plants. :lurk:

Much love man...Jah bless.:wave:

NOFpuXnk

Hello Another!
THose girls are coming along beautifully!
ill give you some K's when the server lets me hand out more
keep up the good werk
later