What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Cheese, Hindu Kush x Master Kush, Selected White Rhino & Revegging Hashberry

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great garden bro, very healthy plants and an excellent selection of genetics.
Got a few Cheese clones in flower myself, been a while since i flowered her and i like to take her to 60 days...what about yourself?
Peace

A.N.Other

hey alex, thanks man, they all look pretty similar too. we'll see how they do over the coming weeks.

i spent the morning tucking the fans down under each other and the secondary growth to hopefully stimulate this lower growth through the thick foliage.

hola trucannabliss, when I have grown her before I have found a similar harvest window, 60 - 65 days depending on what kind of head you want. we'll see how she stacks up under this rig.

:wave:

Gangabiss

free your SELF
Veteran
She's looking very purdy indeed :D

I do that with the fans also. I find it helps kickstart the lower shoots.

Is she starting to smell yet?

A.N.Other

hola gangabiss, thanks for stopping by, the old stem rub technique reveal a fairly deep funk on each of the HK x MK, the hashberry, using the same test reeks of sour berry.

while i'm here a brief update, why not? the WR are storming away, the one destoned to be mum could already supply a couple of cuts, the cheese has finally turned on the good stuff and is beginning to grow well, it's not the most vigourous plant ever but it's not slow! the second of each type will be kept for a bit until they are verified as correctly labelled! i'm not questioning the authenticity but I am not 100% which way round they are labelled and don't want to flower two of the same kind! it's not unknown.

happy and high y'all, happy and high.

A.N.Other

hola icmag, i hope you are all happy and high.

the cheese, wr, hashberry and a couple of different a11s all gave up their first cuttings today! quite a nice quick turn around. we;ll see how quickly they root. they weren't prepared beyond being cut, being trimmed and being mildly scarated and thrown in the cloner, I have run out of the usual mylar i use to poke them through befor they go through the holes in the lind of the bubbler so a piece of white cardboard is standing in! :chin:

A.N.Other

hey alex, good to see you bros. yeah i hope they root too! a week in and most are just about showing little bumps that will soon become roots. slow but steady.

another a11 fan, hehe, i have two test girls from Joey Weed to test against my current selected mother from Spice Bros stock. they are both ready to have a trim for a few more cuts before what's left (the stumps) get flowered.

these have a little wider fingered leaflets than my current one but i noticed with the one i have the leaflets looked decidedly indica in veg.

the hk x mk are starting to show sex, so far one has shown as a boy, 2 as female as 2 are yet to show their naughty bits. coy little things.

they didn't like being topped a great deal! slowed them right down, not much can penetrate such outrageously thick dark foliage, even under HID they struggle but when they do bush up past the foliage they will get big pretty quick. they have a choice, either be quick or be able stand the heat as summer is coming on fast.

the cheese and wr cuts have come on leaps and bounds and both have given up cuttings but i have left one of both fairly unmolested so they can get in to bloom so i can a least have a little taster of each for summer.

unmolested cheese:

molested cheese:

unmolested wr:

molested wr:

the hashberry is in full veg again and is beginning to put out plenty of thick new growth. She has very stout stems so she will be difficult to maintain but i'll burn that bridge when i have to.

the plant it cam from was supposed to be harvested today but i didn't have time so it stands with it's sisters in the dark waiting for the scissors. poor girls.

hope everypeep at icmag is happy and well. :wave:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Hey A.N.other,
Damn cant wait to see how this turns out, im pullin up a chair and grabbin the munchies bro. haha

-N.Kron

A.N.Other

ola n.kron. thanks for stopping by bros. it's going to be a long haul as anything good coming out of this will be a while yet as summer will delay work. i don't like growing indoor in the summer, it feels like i am fighting all the good bits of the summer, the long days, the heat, the wild life!

no real updates as my cam has packed up and i can't justify a new one right now, though i am looking! i can tell y'all that a few bits have gone into flower quickly before the heat gets too much. they have all been heavily pruned for cuts but and are nowt more than stumps so they won't tell me much but will give me a sample of the smoke. two different variations of the joey weed a11 have gone in to compare the sb one i am keeping for now. the unmolested cheese and wr were molested for cuts to insure against any mislabelled cut incidents and have gone in too, as have all the female kushettes, again after being heavily trimmed for cuts to ensure the best can be kept.

all the cuts shown above have rooted and have been followed by backups of each, the cheese were first followed by one of the a11s followed by the hashberry followed by the second example of the a11 and last but not least the wr. the cheese are supa-quick rooters and very quickly settle in on a repot, overall, just as i remember, a very vigorous clone variety.

i hope everyone at icmag is high and enjoyed 420. :wave:

B

BeAn

Your garden looks sexy...:D:yes:

Does it smell yet?? Maybe the mites will get so cheesed(LOL..geddit..cheese..lol..) off with the smell that they'll PUFO out of it lol... :wave:

Keep keepin it green man, lookin forward to the pics.. :lurk:

^^Anyone for salad? :yummy:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Wow your A11 is from original SB stock? :yoinks: Cool, will be interesting to see how the different cuts compare. :chin:
I've not grown A11 myself. I've grown Apollo Mist, which is A11xKali Mist, which is god damn nice. So obviously the parents would be interesting. :D

The HKxMK are coming along nicely. Narrower leaves than I'd expected. :chin:

Guvnor

:wave: Alex- How are you mate, rumour is you went to this years cup :D No doubt you had quality trip- I'll make the trip one of these days, dont think I would keep up with some of you bud animals that go to the 420 cup :D. Need abit more practice first

Alex-F said:
The HKxMK are coming along nicely. Narrower leaves than I'd expected. :chin:

Was thinking the same thing my friend.

Looking very nice in there A.N- showing us brit's how to do it :joint:

All The Best
Guv'nor :wave:

HashishinReidi

Very nice selection of strains there A11, and the cindy 99 sb did was both2 of my all time fave strains. Though i know you are not doing cinndy ,And cheese to nice is a very nice strain though from what i have seen of other folksgrow of it it sems to be abitof a mite magnet.

Last edited:

Budweiser13

Hindu Kush fucking rocks had some of that recently and it fucked me up good...Super heavy kick ass stone and it has a really good mint taste on the exhale... :joint: :lurk:

A.N.Other

sawaat di bean, alex, guv, hashishin, bud and jeff :wave:

aloha icmag crew, i hope you are all well? apologies for being slow to update. it's been hot and busy here and though I have scrounged up a camera for dry shots of the hashberry i have been way too busy being busy to move plants around for photos but thought I'd do a quick written update.

the hkxmk are in flower and two girls have been picked out for further testing. there are two main pheno types, one a reasonably heavy yielder with huge clumps of long calyx and a second smaller yielder with shorter stouter calyx and a higher resin content. this second type are quite nice examples of what i consider typical kush structure, strong stems, very bushy, golf ball bud structure, exceptional resin coverage and an intense medicinal aroma with a deep pungency overlayed with an acrid aniseed & mint type aroma.

they are fairly undemanding of nutes given good leg room and seem fairly happy in a hot room so i am allowing the females of the second pheno and funkiest three boys to have some alone time in a cab and i think for a little summer project i'm going to look through a reasonable number of the progeny for a best of type mother and maybe even a male or three to pollenate the best of type mother(s) and continue the hunt.

the a11 and cheese are all 4 weeks or so into flower and are getting stinky, the single cheese plant adds a layer of funk and it is recoginsable through everything. the a11 are bearing up well against the heat but the cheese not so well. also at 4 odd weeks is the WR, this doesn't seem to like the heat just like the cheese but is still putting out one hell of a heavy stink.

as ever the cheese and summer means there are mites around so everything that is in there now will be finished up and then it's time for a clean up. the population in flowering is worse than in veg and the veg population is controllable so i'm not worried about that.

once everything is done and the room is cleaned some reorganisation might be done to add efficiency to the air exchange and to possibly incorporate a/c so i can run year round if necessary/chosen.

i've just realised this post is basically thinking out loud! hehe.

i promised something better next time! :sasmokin:

J

JeffSpicoli

sounds awesome! sounds like ya got some great genetics going... Cant wait too see the next up date :)

HashishinReidi

Good to hear all is going well An other.a cross of a11 and cheese mmmmmm now that would be nice .why that idea poped in my head i dont know lol.or cindy and cheese tehn itcould becalled cheese cindy lol . But you dont have cindy an have you ever toked the cindy 99.As i had the pleasure to toke a load of All genious and that was a fine toke .

Last edited:

A.N.Other

high hashishinreidi :wave: a few x's spring to mind and some personal pollen slinging will be done when the moon is correctly aligned in my chart (or rather when i stop procrastinating and do some fucking work). i have smoked the c99 but never grown it, i liked it a lot, some find it a little racy i have read and it is a touch but its a generally top weed. thanks for the vibes, take care bros.

ola jeff :wave: thanks for the kind words, i reckon this update is going to be much like the last one as i still have no cam but, there is at least now good reason.

it's been a busy couple of weeks, mites have been pissing me off so everything 'cept a last few bits has been stripped and the space cleaned. once that was done we gave the mothers a full on spray down to get rid of any lingering population (it was never a problem in the veg area) and moved them under temporary accomodation, the veg area was scrubbed and hopefully inoculated, and finally the vegging plants resprayed and moved back in.

if i smell any more bleach i reckon i mite just puke.

empty space, empty space. now when i see an empty flower space i break down and buy shit to improve the room so finally (and meaning i can't afford a cam) the space has been fitted with a/c. i now have total adjustability between 19c/66f (a/c reading 18) and 32c/90f (a/c reading 31) with a +/- of 1.5c as the compressor starts/stops working. top shit. the timer is a pain in the arse to integrate though so i am going to fit a total shut off temperature sensor and work that into the system when i find one. in the meantime it keeps me on my toes.

what remains in flower are a few hkxmk (the mites are evenly split on liking this, some plants they do, others they don't), the jw a11 (the mites love one, hate the other) the uk cheese (fairly surprisingly well given it probably brought them in the first fucking place!) and the wr (again fairing ok). there is nothing i can really say about these apart from judging their mite vunerability but things will be back on track soon. lets see them get in and flourish now! :sasmokin:

nice to see you, to see you nice.